Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also I think I said that whether you would make it back would depend on a random number generator, but not sure I want to risk everyone's characters by rolling for whether we can find our way back to the swamp right away. What does everyone think? You wanna risk a bit of an adventure before making it back? 

Sounds fine

10 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'It's like herding cats!' Thief sighed exasperatedly. He had no idea what that expression meant, only that he felt more than annoyed. Still, he didn't want anyone to get lost or hurt. 'I'll go.' 

'...Okay?' Thief walked slowly towards the new spirit. He didn't want to scare them, and they already had reason enough to run off. Thief knew how it felt to be that afraid, after one of his memory flashes he felt like everything was an enemy.

'You have to be more careful. Not everyone likes being touched or carried, and you shouldn't touch them without them letting you.' He said to the striped nicheling as he passed by. But there was no anger in his voice. She had had a different life to him, perhaps she just genuinely didn't know that. Thief guessed she wanted to help, so it was an honest mistake. 

'Hey its alright, we're not going to hurt you.' Thief spoke slowly and gently to the new spirit. 'She just wanted to help. Out there-' he pointed towards the empty moors. 'Is danger. We don't want you to get hurt.' Thief's eyes were filled with concern. 

Nervous Brother

"Yes, you're safe with others. I promise no-one will...grab you again. I am the voice, you can trust me." They pleaded with the new other, hoping they would come back.

Newly Forgotten

The only reason the others could catch up to them was because they had begun to black out again. Realizing that this didn't seem to happen when around the ones, "Yes, I come. But others no come close."

3 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

Sounds fine

10 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(I mean sure lol

16 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

yessss

1-3 is we're completely lost, 4-6 is we are far but going in the right direction 7-8 is we are nearby but not going exactly the right way, 9-10 is we are going the right way and should be at the swamp soon. Does that sound alright?

• Paw up 3

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

1-3 is we're completely lost, 4-6 is we are far but going in the right direction 7-8 is we are nearby but not going exactly the right way, 9-10 is we are going the right way and should be at the swamp soon. Does that sound alright?

(yep)

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Yes, you're safe with others. I promise no-one will...grab you again. I am the voice, you can trust me." They pleaded with the new other, hoping they would come back.

Newly Forgotten

The only reason the others could catch up to them was because they had begun to black out again. Realizing that this didn't seem to happen when around the ones, "Yes, I come. But others no come close."

The scarred nicheling was getting a little scared. "Where are we?" She asked in a waivering voice. She huddled next to the striped nicheling, and the spirit pulled away a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling was getting a little scared. "Where are we?" She asked in a waivering voice. She huddled next to the striped nicheling, and the spirit pulled away a little.

Sharp walked for what felt like forever, but the swamp didn't come into sight. 

"This isn't good...." He muttered to himself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

(Also not sure if you guys were supposed to stay put or not, but the further u walk the further u get from where Theif and Nervous Brother left the group. Which might make them get lost from the group

12 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also not sure if you guys were supposed to stay put or not, but the further u walk the further u get from where Theif and Nervous Brother left the group. Which might make them get lost from the group

The scarred nicheling let out a trail of smoke, so any nicheling that inhales it would hear "Follow the smoke"

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The scarred nicheling let out a trail of smoke, so any nicheling that inhales it would hear "Follow the smoke"

Sharp followed the smoke. He was beginning to get tired, since his large, fluffy body and bearyena claws weren't built for travelling.

Sharp looked back and realized Thief, the Nervous Brother, and the new nicheling weren't following behind. Oh no. 

He didn't know what to do. Should he continue following the smoke-scarred one and risk his friends getting lost, or go back to find thr rest of the group and risk himself getting lost?

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

The striped nicheling hurtled away, following the smoke, and found herself out of the fog, in the swamp, safe and sound.

(Uh, Chiyannas generator said that we were all lost..? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The striped nicheling hurtled away, following the smoke, and found herself out of the fog, in the swamp, safe and sound.

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

((Yeah it did. So unsure how exactly the smoke nicheling got back to swamp. But I guess if u wanna say your characters somehow did u can. Just don't release any more smoke or maybe have it dissapate before it reaches us? So that we can continue with our characters being lost 

• Paw up 1

On 2/21/2023 at 1:58 PM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(Also think I was waiting for your response to this

On 2/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

'Okay, I won't come close again.' Thief assured. The fog came again, and covered the trees he thought he saw. His hopes sank quickly. 'We need to all stick together though, who knows what would happen if one of us wandered off.' 

17 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp looked back and realized Thief, the Nervous Brother, and the new nicheling weren't following behind. Oh no. 

He didn't know what to do. Should he continue following the smoke-scarred one and risk his friends getting lost, or go back to find thr rest of the group and risk himself getting lost?

Thief noticed Sharp wasn't around. 'Sharp you idiot! Come back!' he yelled out, hoping his friend could hear him. What would happen to Sharp if he remained lost? 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Okay, I won't come close again.' Thief assured. The fog came again, and covered the trees he thought he saw. His hopes sank quickly. 'We need to all stick together though, who knows what would happen if one of us wandered off.' 

Thief noticed Sharp wasn't around. 'Sharp you idiot! Come back!' he yelled out, hoping his friend could hear him. What would happen to Sharp if he remained lost? 

The striped nicheling looked around. "Great. Lost." She hissed violently. "Whos fault???" She asked

On 2/21/2023 at 10:58 AM, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

Newly Forgotten

On 2/21/2023 at 12:33 PM, Fox leaf said:

On 2/21/2023 at 2:19 PM, Andromeda_ said:

On 2/21/2023 at 3:57 PM, Fox leaf said:

On 2/21/2023 at 6:49 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp followed the smoke. He was beginning to get tired, since his large, fluffy body and bearyena claws weren't built for travelling.

On 2/22/2023 at 6:38 AM, Andromeda_ said:

16 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

16 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The striped nicheling looked around. "Great. Lost." She hissed violently. "Whos fault???" She asked

She suddenly looked around "Oh no, I'm lost" She said worriedly. She pricked her ears, hoping to hear someone "HELLO" She called out

18 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Sharp thought he heard Thief's voice in the distance and started running towards it. "I'm here! I'm coming!" He shouted. 

(sorry for late response)

On 2/23/2023 at 3:26 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

Nervous Brother

"And where's the annoying other that caused this mess? And the other new spirit?" nervous brother was getting quite anxious. How could they have lost so many? "Does anyone even have a fuzzy thought of where the swamp is?"

Newly Forgotten

A new feeling crept into them as they saw the anxiety their actions caused the voice they knew. They tried to think of what it was called, sadness? reflection? No, something else. But whatever it is it feels awful.