Stray Fawn Community

Cool and epic Rain World thread

BirbMonster

On 9/18/2023 at 9:06 AM, cookie said:

image.thumb.png.c2c7124149b3f21b2e8bcd543b68e145.png

The thing with Pain World ships is that it's never about the lore, because none of the scugs have canonically met expect Monk and Surv, but thoughs are obviously siblings. So it's more about how you picture their personalities.

2 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Uhhh anyone have tips on finding a black lizard for the Gourmand food quest? I'm looking everywhere in Shaded Citadel and I wanna get one of those before I leave the biome

Alternitevley, I could go to shoreline for the moist foods, and then pipeyard because I saw a lot of black lizors there as Saint

7 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Uhhh anyone have tips on finding a black lizard for the Gourmand food quest? I'm looking everywhere in Shaded Citadel and I wanna get one of those before I leave the biome

Subterranean

Go to Filtration System (However you spell it)

1 minute ago, BirbMonster said:

I LITERALLY FOUND A CHILD THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Screenshot(771).thumb.png.81111442d444d0731f42b323dc5f06de.png

WHO LET THIS CHILD INTO CITADEL

(If you're wondering how I found a child without the food quest, I have the pups for everyone mod)

This is my child, Gooby

He hasn't seen the sun in 3 years

12 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

This is my child, Gooby

He hasn't seen the sun in 3 years

Gooby lore:

His parents were a pair of scugs from the Citadel, but he got seperated from them due to spiders

He hasn't seen the sun his whole life

On 9/18/2023 at 8:51 AM, BirbMonster said:

That's an ok take I guess

But I feel Goorum and Arti would be a similiar age

Here is why I ship them:

Basically, Arti's story starts with her losing her pups, and Gorum is seen with two at the end of his campaign. I imagine that he adopts the pups as a single dad, then Arti meets the pups and gets attatched to them because they remind her of her own pups. She then runs into Gourmand and he helps her recover from her trauma, and they eventually fall in love and raise the pups togethr

Alternativeley as an epic plot twist Arti's pups were alive all along and Goorum (gonna call him that on purpose because it's very funny) adopted them