Stray Fawn Community

Fox's FOURTH den where I'm too dumb to think of more synonyms for 'dumb'

Loxfeaf

On 3/2/2024 at 6:17 AM, Loxfeaf said:

A sentence from Icecat where the grammar doesn’t bother me? Real? /lh

👀 is my grammar really that bad. yes 

On 3/2/2024 at 11:22 AM, Loxfeaf said:

I’m always recording whenever I play Roblox, but I think I used too much storage, so I lost about an hour and a half of footage.

why ???

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

In case someone like, scams or bullies me.

So I can feel their fear coursing through their veins as realisation drains their spirit.

3 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

So I can feel their fear coursing through their veins as realisation drains their spirit.

That’s kind of funny but also sad

On 3/1/2024 at 8:25 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

im back colon three. so sorry hit forums user loxfeaf for putting dragon adventures price discussions on your home thread LMAO

ermmm would my error rad be enough for a random nm vulp and amaris and maybe desy do you think..

oh my gog sry for late responce also, try posting a w/f/l on the wiki if you have an acc there (should look like- Me: error rad, Them: nm vulp, amar, desy) and theres also a poll option for making a post if youre unfamiliar

dont trust discord because scammers are everywhere and a lot of them can  be very rude and smelly (not saying all of them are but ive met a few too many smellers)

17 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

In case someone like, scams or bullies me.

i usually record or screenshot trades or chat so i can warn other people

There was a new girl in my class yesterday, and we’re already really good friends. We’ve both seen Murder drones, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva boss. I finally have someone to talk to who isn’t a teacher during lunch times. I also love yeeting Hazbin Hotel memes at her.

17 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

There was a new girl in my class yesterday, and we’re already really good friends. We’ve both seen Murder drones, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva boss. I finally have someone to talk to who isn’t a teacher during lunch times. I also love yeeting Hazbin Hotel memes at her.

yay friends 

19 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

make her join the forums

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

make her join the forums

You think I haven’t considered that already?

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

It was my dad’s birthday yesterday. Everyone make him some art 🙂

happy bday to him!!

i don't know your dad though idk what to draw

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

happy bday to him!!

i don't know your dad though idk what to draw

Uh he likes dogs, whales, elephants, and turtles. He also like plants. He doesn’t study any of this stuff, he just thinks they’re cool to look at.

9 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I’m going to a cave thing no context bye

Okay so

For my dad’s birthday, my Grandma and her boyfriend decided to go to a cave thing.

My grandma expected a cool adventure underground, and my dad expected a walk through cool caves with glow worms.

It’s not what we expected.

We drove up a mountain (called Mt Buffalo) (and it was scary because of the really twisty roads and crazy drivers) to get to the place, and we had to put on wet suits (Not a good sign; I hate getting wet), and there were several other people going with us. There was a fifteen minute walk to the cave, then we (the whole group) was given the choice to either go in a more swimming/wet way, or a squishy hard way. Everyone chose the hard way. And it was a good thing I’m small, hehe…

When we reached our first bit of water, my dad said it was very cold. I was so worried. I usually hate cold water, and, again, water in general. But it was GREAT. I wasn’t THAT cold, and everyone else HATED it, so I was naturally, smug.

I’m too tired to continue in detail, but basically, it was quite a hike with my hands frozen numb and I’m not even sure if I could even feel my muscles because of numbness and my legs were giving out half the time. Often my lungs were failing (breathing problems) and there were looots of spiders.

And on the walk back, the STAIRS. Definitely the worst part. I somewhat enjoyed the actual cave stuff, but the walk was no.

• Eek! 1

On 3/8/2024 at 6:48 AM, Loxfeaf said:

It was my dad’s birthday yesterday. Everyone make him some art 🙂

tell him I said happy birthday 

also remember like 3 years ago when u were telling me about that book about the pig wizard 

i have it now 

I didn't know when I bought it , and started reading it straight away (obviously)

I knew