Stray Fawn Community

Watch as people with animated profile pics take over the forums

Goggles-kun

I prefer my tiger and kitten. I got the permission to use the two images and made the photomanip myself, and am rather happy with it. 

I'm my mind, the tiger is the gentle giant, but the kitten is the one calling the shots, and is rather ill tempered. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Lurkily said:

I prefer my tiger and kitten. I got the permission to use the two images and made the photomanip myself, and am rather happy with it. 

I'm my mind, the tiger is the gentle giant, but the kitten is the one calling the shots, and is rather ill tempered. 

Huh. At first when I saw your profile picture for the first time, I thought it was one of those “animals associated with danger have soft sides”, y’know? But, pretty cool :D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Huh. At first when I saw your profile picture for the first time, I thought it was one of those “animals associated with danger have soft sides”, y’know? But, pretty cool :D 

Nah, I wrote a little story for them, once. The tiger was named Oranges, and the kitten was a very bad role model. That one is lost to time. 

• Like 1

MERINGUE FORVEVER

I've only had three profile pictures... the first was the only picture of Meringue, the second was the first version of my animated one, and the third is the one I have now.

MWAHAHAHAHA

1626557590_Meringue2.gif.e01ab379bb3bf505fa0e03a9d05a249f.gif

• Like 3