Stray Fawn Community

um

Kitten

It's true, Seri packs in the creatures but um, so do I. But I feel like when I watch her videos I am constantly yelling at the screen, "NO DON'T DO THAT SERI!!" Lol. She's fun to watch though.

I watch JessiMew's videos too. Watched the first like 30 episodes of Adam's Quest, and then skipped to when they were starving on Long Winter. Digging Truck, Purrsnot and Wings saved them!

• Like 3

I dont like any of seri's videos, she just talks too much about nothing. jessimew actually makes stories in the times when shes talking, but seri just seems to say something interesting, talk about how cool that idea is, and then say the idea again and repeat. I remember there was once an entire video of hers about 25 minutes long and she only talked about lore we already knew about and got through 1 day. it could be improved with editing, but she seems more concerned with making videos for her giant audience that all loves different series, so she makes FAR too many videos a day, and they are so boring sometimes I cant watch them. I watched some of that video about her talking about how she makes so many videos because when she uploads theres a load of comments saying "where is ___" and she hates knowing she didn't make someone happy, but I think she needs to learn to just say "I dont like that game/ I want to play this game instead, so go watch another youtuber who plays it" because if they go watch another youtuber for that game and enjoy it, they are still happy and it probably wont effect them that much anyway . if she made  one video a day, she could put more effort into them and even more people would love them, because people like me with the attention span of a worm could watch them and really get invested in the stories, because they are very interesting.

(wow, that got deep lmao)

• Like 2

I have the attention span of a worm with any let's play videos. but I will have to agree that JessiMew is more tolerable in that regard XD

I have noticed that with Seri's video's I will fast forward a lot but with Jessi I am not as inclined to do that.

I do really enjoy the stories that Jessi is able to craft. They make her videos more fun to watch.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I dont like any of seri's videos, she just talks too much about nothing. jessimew actually makes stories in the times when shes talking, but seri just seems to say something interesting, talk about how cool that idea is, and then say the idea again and repeat. I remember there was once an entire video of hers about 25 minutes long and she only talked about lore we already knew about and got through 1 day. it could be improved with editing, but she seems more concerned with making videos for her giant audience that all loves different series, so she makes FAR too many videos a day, and they are so boring sometimes I cant watch them. I watched some of that video about her talking about how she makes so many videos because when she uploads theres a load of comments saying "where is ___" and she hates knowing she didn't make someone happy, but I think she needs to learn to just say "I dont like that game/ I want to play this game instead, so go watch another youtuber who plays it" because if they go watch another youtuber for that game and enjoy it, they are still happy and it probably wont effect them that much anyway . if she made  one video a day, she could put more effort into them and even more people would love them, because people like me with the attention span of a worm could watch them and really get invested in the stories, because they are very interesting.

(wow, that got deep lmao)

55 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

I have the attention span of a worm with any let's play videos. but I will have to agree that JessiMew is more tolerable in that regard XD

I have noticed that with Seri's video's I will fast forward a lot but with Jessi I am not as inclined to do that.

I do really enjoy the stories that Jessi is able to craft. They make her videos more fun to watch.

I agree with both of you. JessiMew is just really good at weaving stories together and fleshing out Nichelings personalities without anything feeling forced. Seri is just always all over the place and sometimes her storylines feel really forced and can annoy me.

What annoys me most about Seri though is that she probably has 300+ hours in Niche and still doesn't seem to really know how to play the game. She makes some really basic mistakes sometimes which usually keep me away from watching her videos. Though sometimes I still watch her videos, especially because she has some really nice challenge ideas from time to time. She also has toned down her videos a little in the past few months, but I still think she doesn't stick enough with certain series (I hate unfinished playthroughs (exceptions are when the game updates and you loose a safe file).

Though neither JessiMew nor Seri seem to know/ remember that spiky body females are safe from rogue males

• Like 5

I don't know. Jessimew can seemingly survive in a tough situation, but Seri doesn't exactly learn. She seems so busy with producing content that it verges on restlessness. You can't get into a story if you never relax. So it's ideas, and more ideas and even better ones... but they don't quite make it on paper. It's as if her heart's never in it, but you can't expect anything else with a schedule so tight. So views have been dropping and she's pushing herself into burnout. It's really worrying. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I agree with both of you. JessiMew is just really good at weaving stories together and fleshing out Nichelings personalities without anything feeling forced. Seri is just always all over the place and sometimes her storylines feel really forced and can annoy me.

What annoys me most about Seri though is that she probably has 300+ hours in Niche and still doesn't seem to really know how to play the game. She makes some really basic mistakes sometimes which usually keep me away from watching her videos. Though sometimes I still watch her videos, especially because she has some really nice challenge ideas from time to time. She also has toned down her videos a little in the past few months, but I still think she doesn't stick enough with certain series (I hate unfinished playthroughs (exceptions are when the game updates and you loose a safe file).

Though neither JessiMew nor Seri seem to know/ remember that spiky body females are safe from rogue males

Heck I forgot about the spiky females! Lol

But in Seri's newest video she goes to Whale Island instead of the Mountains...and I was like, gurl. Whale Island has been out for a while. You should know by now! Lol

I think it helps that I have the forums to turn to. I am able to get a lot of good advice here that has made me a lot more Niche-savvy than I would have been XD

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RandomWanderer said:

I don't know. Jessimew can seemingly survive in a tough situation, but Seri doesn't exactly learn. She seems so busy with producing content that it verges on restlessness. You can't get into a story if you never relax. So it's ideas, and more ideas and even better ones... but they don't quite make it on paper. It's as if her heart's never in it, but you can't expect anything else with a schedule so tight. So views have been dropping and she's pushing herself into burnout. It's really worrying. 

Exactly! I really felt that recently with a random genetics vid to. She was just really distracted and it is just no fun to watch that way. Quality over Quantity.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I wish Jessimew was on here more... and I wish seri was too.

jessimew could easily win any miss niche. like seriously imagine if she entered hawthorn into the prehistoric miss niche he would just automatically win

• Like 1

hEy I’m late to the discussion but oh well

So when I was younger, I used to be a fan of Seri. She even introduced me to Niche! But all a sudden I couldn’t watch her anymore. No, I wasn’t restricted, I just got... bored. At that point of time I was more interested in her WolfQuest playthroughs, and all I remember from it was that one time she trailed off talking about how everyone hated this one wolf named Star. And after I started to play Niche myself, I lost interest in her playthroughs. I honestly don’t know if I can watch Jessimew either. Well, according to what you guys say she does seem to be highly superior to Seri, my issue is that I just get super bored watching other people’s playthroughs. But still! That’s just my take on it.

• Like 4

I skipped through her equillinox video, and she still hasn't realised that she needs to give the buttercups red colour (which costs like 7k) and not ruby red, which costs like 700k. I'm waiting for the moment she spends all her dp on it and realises what she has done 

• Like 5