Stray Fawn Community

Old Poop's Empire/Purrdolf RP

25 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Buckle-up this is gonna quite the ride:

“The female’s name was Black Velvet. She is not a God but just as strong as them. She tricked me into loveing her and the tried to kill me. She’s been tracking me down since.”

Dragon Tear's eyes widen with alarm. "Is she still here? I do not want someone like that on my island.."

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

She turns and jumps at the sight of Purrdolf. "What are you doing here?" Dragon Tear exclaims. "You need to be resting right now! How did you manage to get down here without falling..?" Dragon Tear's gaze floated up the gorge as she stared at the distant ledge. 

"I needed to tell you something. You left without telling me." He said. 

2 hours ago, Basil said:

Dragon Tear's eyes widen with alarm. "Is she still here? I do not want someone like that on my island.."

"I don't know, she is very stealthy. Some say she killed the god of shadows and took his power..."

8 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Hello? @Basil, @Aetherskye?

I think basil went delirious again.

and re-reading the whole rp made me realize...there is a whole nother dragontear ship. 

Kairo (the new yellow male I introduced) and dragon tear...

They may just be friends but when I reveal more of his backstory, it'll become more obvious why I ship them.

9 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I think basil went delirious again.

and re-reading the whole rp made me realize...there is a whole nother dragontear ship. 

Kairo (the new yellow male I introduced) and dragon tear...

They may just be friends but when I reveal more of his backstory, it'll become more obvious why I ship them.

yes i uh

lowkey overworked myself for about 7 hrs straight on work and then passed out? haha :'D 

anyways i have returned 

ALSO HOW MANY NICHELINGS IS DRAGON TEAR GONNA GET SHIPPED WITH 

17 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

"M-my name isn't actually Purrdolf."

He says to Dragon Tear, an unreadable expression on his face.

Dragon Tear's ears pricked with surprise. "W-What? That's not.. your real name?" She stuttered. "Then.. what is it?"

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

Dragon Tear's ears pricked with surprise. "W-What? That's not.. your real name?" She stuttered. "Then.. what is it?"

"As I said before, my parents hated me. So, when I was born they didn't know what to name me. But they decided on... Aries." He replied. Regret and sadness in his eyes.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"As I said before, my parents hated me. So, when I was born they didn't know what to name me. But they decided on... Aries." He replied. Regret and sadness in his eyes.

"Aries..." Dragon Tear parroted quietly, her gaze narrowing as she focused on the ground beneath her paws. "I like that name. Though it has a... unique origin, per say, it is a very nice name. Much better than Purrdolf Kitler- that name always gave me the chills."

2 hours ago, Basil said:

"Aries..." Dragon Tear parroted quietly, her gaze narrowing as she focused on the ground beneath her paws. "I like that name. Though it has a... unique origin, per say, it is a very nice name. Much better than Purrdolf Kitler- that name always gave me the chills."

Kitler? I THOUGHT IT WAS HITFUR!

Uh... what's your name?

This is Kairo > DT

Also in the Gods and Godesses topic didn't you say something about Dragon Tear taking multiple mates in her lifetime?

(though Kairo, my kinda edgy boi, probably wont like that...

22 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Kitler? I THOUGHT IT WAS HITFUR!

Uh... what's your name?

This is Kairo > DT

Also in the Gods and Godesses topic didn't you say something about Dragon Tear taking multiple mates in her lifetime?

(though Kairo, my kinda edgy boi, probably wont like that...

I  always thought of it Purrdolf Kitler- im very confused now lol

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

I know this is random but, I just realized that I've only done one post on my computer.

hehe wow...

also Basil's RPing is about as consistent as my internet

(Probably because life stuff, but I don't understand because I am young and naive)

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

hehe wow...

also Basil's RPing is about as consistent as my internet

(Probably because life stuff, but I don't understand because I am young and naive)

THAT'S SO TRUE IT HURTS

I CANT BREATHE

BACKGROUND WHEEZING

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Aries looked at Dragon Tear, then said, "I, have to go." Then he dashed off.

I imagine that this happened before Dragon Tear reaches the ravine.

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Aries looked at Dragon Tear, then said, "I, have to go." Then he dashed off.

Dragon Tear feels her paws freeze on the spot as he leaves. She shakes her head to free herself from her trance and calls after him. "W-Wait! Where are you going?"

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Didn't Purrdolf follow her  there?

How I imagine it, Purrdolf finds her halfway. I would just be weird for DT to have two conversations going on at once.

-Calm down! I'm speaking the truth! Rare led me here!

She must be from Ossa's line, she has those red horns, he tought.

-Who?

-Rare, my mate

-You could have just made that up. Besides, you don't even have the fangs of Adam!

-What?

-The fangs of Adam! The legends say Ossen inherited Adam's fangs and call of home!

-The legends are wrong then. All of us got our mother's long nose and only my brother Adan had the call of home.

-You have insulted the legends!

As Ossabat swooped furiously towards him, Ossen tried to make a run for it.

image.png.094398befadc3f60471d4f4494114690.png

I don't have her pattern's memorized like Ossen's, so they aren't accurate. I'll post a screenshot soon.

image.png.483de6cec78513b1c13b79700c72c829.png

At first it didn't hurt that much. Then the pain stroke like a lightning. Ossabat flew away, leaving Ossen to suffer alone. Ossen didn't have much experience with poison, including nicheling poison, but he knew the basics. It would not kill fast, but it would kill him eventually if he didn't find a healingplant...

As night falls, the pain becomes unbearable. Ossen has to stop to rest. He curls up next to a bush, hoping that it will hide him from predators that could smell the blood.

image.png.ff24e9886bd7886bde6fe8233dac7bc6.png

Is this how I die? Lost and all alone?