Stray Fawn Community

Guess The TV show/Movie

Sky

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

I’m sorry but whenever somebody says “dragon prince” my mind defaults to Corrin from Fire Emblem 

321AF12B-367E-4090-BC21-DE4291100D7C.thumb.png.513a5f7eb2f3113b902cfc1d207a9055.png

That armor reminds me of my second favorite Dragon Prince character, Soren. 

Image result for soren dragon prince

My favorite line from the series (also, Soren is supposed to be 18...)

Viren (Soren's father) ...History has come to a crucial tipping point.

Soren: So you're saying, things could go either way?

Viren: Precisely. 

Soren: Like a see-saw.

Viren: (slowly blinks, probably thinking 'what did I raise?') Yes... History is like... a see-saw.

Two things makes this even funnier: 1. Viren is the villain, and is really smart, along with his daughter. and 2. Just a minute or so before this, Viren was saying about how he's going to get the throne, and one day Soren will be the king. as much as I like Soren, I don't think he'd be the greatest king. Especially knowing that he can't count syllables. (as later shown when he tried to write a haiku)

21 minutes ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

Oh, I know it! It’s Us, right? I’m hoping to see it on the 6th (if it’s still in theaters)

Yep! It should be because it just came out on the 22nd. Make sure to pay attention when you're watching 😉 (Also it's not you're typical horror movie, and if you're expecting a clear plot then it may not be for you. You have to think :))

12 hours ago, VankirvanJD said:

Yep! It should be because it just came out on the 22nd. Make sure to pay attention when you're watching 😉 (Also it's not you're typical horror movie, and if you're expecting a clear plot then it may not be for you. You have to think :))

Yea, but it’s looking like the theaters around me seem to be not airing it after the 4th :|. But thanks for the info since I’m mostly wanna see it to surprise my friend so I really didn’t know much about it, but anyways I bet I’ll at least enjoy the experience if nothing else. 

Anyways my turn:

A33156DF-2E98-4240-A2B0-52A814747D57.gif.9ec331fd71605ea6ad3b08227593ed23.gif

I feel like it’s pretty obvious but I don’t watch that many things so

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pokestardragacraft said:

Yea, but it’s looking like the theaters around me seem to be not airing it after the 4th :|. But thanks for the info since I’m mostly wanna see it to surprise my friend so I really didn’t know much about it, but anyways I bet I’ll at least enjoy the experience if nothing else. 

Anyways my turn:

A33156DF-2E98-4240-A2B0-52A814747D57.gif.9ec331fd71605ea6ad3b08227593ed23.gif

I feel like it’s pretty obvious but I don’t watch that many things so

Star versus the forces of evil!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Freekcat said:

Why have normal looking horses and then this?

hqdefault.jpg.15ac6ecaf323e0765746b76be3e6c808.jpg

Is that that Jesus movie? for the name all I can think of is a star is born but that's not it.

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

Is that that Jesus movie? for the name all I can think of is a star is born but that's not it.

It id DEFINTELY NOT. The Star had way better graphics than whatever that monstrosity is.

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

It id DEFINTELY NOT. The Star had way better graphics than whatever that monstrosity is.

HOLD ON I KNOW IT! SPORE!

• Haha 6