Stray Fawn Community

Winged Eve?!

robsterdy

Well, here's their first kid. This is the beginning of a very strange play through, but I'm going to see it out! If it is a bug, it's the funnest one I've encountered yet. I named her Pepper, and even though I messed around with Adam's mutations, it wasn't enough to get it on the first try. She's very pretty, though!

download.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, robsterdy said:

And the second! Since we seem to have kind of a theme going on, I named her Sprinkle. She inherited her mothers spots and her wings! I think she might end up being the first alpha of the tribe with those wings. 😄

download (1).jpg

That moment when you are only on the second generation and have already created the perfect nicheling...

Alright, the final nicheling has been born, and what a surprise he is! A drought has begun, though, and what with my accidentally setting up next to the only rabbit hole and their inability to crack nuts or collect fish.. it's a very good time to leave the island. Luckily, there's enough flower ports for all of them, so as soon as Sulfur can muster up the energy to get over there, we'll leave in search of a new home! 😄

download (2).jpg

• Like 2

Well, they're all ready to go! As you can see, it started raining, so I stayed behind an extra day to reap the spoils. I suppose this concludes the beginning of my winged eve tribe, and what a beginning it was! Thank you all for your answers and your support. 😄

download (3).jpg

• Like 3