Stray Fawn Community

Sister thinks it's a bug ^^

Jojo

So today my little sister encountered her first platypus beaked toxic body Nicheling and as she is playing with the new update as well she texts me and goes like 'wtf this has to be a bug' I laugh my ass of and list the genes (without seeing them) and she is even more freaked XD

Bug right Niche.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

10 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Does she even know about the new update?

Yeah, I gave it to her, that's why she thought this was a bug because I told her to look out for bugs :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

The new horns and bat head need some getting used to.

To be honest the new bat head kinda creeps me out more than purr snout, but I love bats so maybe I’ll eventually get used to it ^^ 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 10:37 AM, Goggles-kun said:

To be honest the new bat head kinda creeps me out more than purr snout, but I love bats so maybe I’ll eventually get used to it ^^ 

The bat head is kinda cute in a strange way...? It's like the purr snout; it'll take a bit to get used to though some people still aren't used to the purr snout.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Galactic Alli said:

The bat head is kinda cute in a strange way...? It's like the purr snout; it'll take a bit to get used to though some people still aren't used to the purr snout.

I dont like purr snout. I have not seen the bat head yet.

6 hours ago, Galactic Alli said:

I find it way better than the purrsnout.I thought it was cute right away, I did not think so with the purrsnot ^^ (I still wish we'd get an improvement for that ^^)

On 3/2/2019 at 6:44 PM, Jojo said:

I find it way better than the purrsnout.I thought it was cute right away, I did not think so with the purrsnot ^^ (I still wish we'd get an improvement for that ^^)

Purrsnot is BEAUTIFUL. In the same way Beaky Nightmare is beautiful. so beautiful in a creepy way.

• Like 3