Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

Pounce looked to where the yell came from.

A light brown female stalked up to them, shoving her face right into Gerbil's. "YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF ROTTEN MEAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE?" she spat.

Just now, Katumai said:

A light brown female stalked up to them, shoving her face right into Gerbil's. "YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF ROTTEN MEAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE?" she spat.

"Whoa why is everyone coming out of the woodwork now?!"

Just now, Flowermask said:

"Whoa why is everyone coming out of the woodwork now?!"

She turned to her. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH."

She looked back to Gerbil, and kept yelling at him. "YOU COULDN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE, COULD YOU?"

(Also can you make me another nicheling when you have the chance I don't know about you but its 1:30 where I live so I understand if you can't do it right away. He is adventourus clever and excited. His necklace has several bluebird feathers gifted to him by his mother who lined his family nest with them that's all he has now. He got to this island because as a kid he was carried of by a Blue bird and was dropped from the sky and died by hitting his head on a rock he was luckily revived by the goddess Stella. Sometimes he gets bad headaches from hitting his head when he died.

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

She turned to her. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH."

She looked back to Gerbil, and kept yelling at him. "YOU COULDN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE, COULD YOU?"

"HEY YOU DONT WALK INTO OUR CAMP AND START YELLING AT EVERYONE! THATS MY JOB SIS!"

(Also can you make me another nicheling when you have the chance I don't know about you but its 1:30 where I live so I understand if you can't do it right away. He is adventourus clever and excited. His necklace has several bluebird feathers gifted to him by his mother who lined his family nest with them that's all he has now. He got to this island because as a kid he was carried of by a Blue bird and was dropped from the sky and died by hitting his head on a rock he was luckily revived by the goddess Stella. Sometimes he gets bad headaches from hitting his head when he died.

Got it, any specific traits?)

"HEY YOU DONT WALK INTO OUR CAMP AND START YELLING AT EVERYONE! THATS MY JOB SIS!"

She ignored her. "IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE USELESS AT EVERYTHING, BUT NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL US!"

Kalee looked at the female "Owl, please calm down-"

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

She ignored her. "IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU'RE USELESS AT EVERYTHING, BUT NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL US!"

Kalee looked at the female "Owl, please calm down-"

"Owl please chill. Gerbil you have the floor speak defend yourself."

"Owl please chill. Gerbil you have the floor speak defend yourself."

Owl suddenly lifted her paw, striking Gerbil across the face with her claws. A deep scratch bled against his cheek.

(Owl is his mother by the way)

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Owl suddenly lifted her paw, striking Gerbil across the face with her claws. A deep scratch bled against his cheek.

(Owl is his mother by the way)

Pounce rushed to Gerbils aid. "Dude why'd ya do that?!" She looks at Gerbil pitifully. 

7 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Pounce rushed to Gerbils aid. "Dude why'd ya do that?!" She looks at Gerbil pitifully. 

Owl spun to face her. "STAY OUT OF THIS, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Just now, Katumai said:

Owl spun to face her. "STAY OUT OF THIS, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"IM SO SORRY FIR EXSISTING MAYBE I SHOULD OF JUST DIED THE FIRST TIME!"

Just now, Katumai said:

Owl blinked. "The first time? What are you rambling about?"

"Oh you know some of us weren't as lucky to be born here some of us drowned and were revived by Stella! You should be thankful you have family mine thinks I'm dead!" Pounce hissed. The memories were painful and flooded her head.

"Oh you know some of us weren't as lucky to be born here some of us drowned and were revived by Stella! You should be thankful you have family mine thinks I'm dead!" Pounce hissed. The memories were painful and flooded her head.

"Stella? What would she be doing reviving dead creatures?" She was cut off as a crackle of lightning landed between them, and rain poured down.

Dawn scoffed. "Great, now you've angered Fenax!" (the god of weather)

Just now, Katumai said:

"Stella? What would she be doing reviving dead creatures?" She was cut off as a crackle of lightning landed between them, and rain poured down.

Dawn scoffed. "Great, now you've angered Fenax!" (the god of weather)

Aspen shuddered and headed back to camp as the lightning zapped overhead.

Pounce shuddered. " because she believes that we deserve to live so long as it's not our time to die." She said in a small voice.

Aspen shuddered and headed back to camp as the lightning zapped overhead.

Pounce shuddered. " because she believes that we deserve to live so long as it's not our time to die." She said in a small voice.

Another nicheling ran over, a male. He weaved around Owl, inspecting her for injuries. "Are you okay? I saw the lightning-" 

Kalee cut him off. "She's fine, Seahawk. You should worry more about Gerbil."

Pounce curled up under a rock overhang where she made her nest. She didn't think of herself as funny sometimes humor was just a good way to hide the pain she felt.

5 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Pounce curled up under a rock overhang where she made her nest. She didn't think of herself as funny sometimes humor was just a good way to hide the pain she felt.

As Kalee, Owl, Seahawk and Gerbil bickered, Dawn looked over at Pounce. She slunk away from the fighting nichelings, and slipped under the rock ledge with her. "Hey, are you alright?"