Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

7 minutes ago, Katumai said:

As Kalee, Owl, Seahawk and Gerbil bickered, Dawn looked over at Pounce. She slunk away from the fighting nichelings, and slipped under the rock ledge with her. "Hey, are you alright?"

"No friend not at the moment." She said the energy drained from her voice and her eyes dim.

Just now, Flowermask said:

"No friend not at the moment." She said the energy drained from her voice and her eyes dim.

She lay down next to her, giving a small smile. "Owl doesn't get it. I know Stella does that stuff because he did it for me. I have no idea how I'm related to Owl honestly."

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

She lay down next to her, giving a small smile. "Owl doesn't get it. I know Stella does that stuff because he did it for me. I have no idea how I'm related to Owl honestly."

“Sometimes I wonder why she would bring me back. I mean I’m nobody special. I can’t even think of the ocean without despairing.” Pounce knew she should be her normal sarcastic self and brush it off but she couldn’t. What’s special about me that I deserved to live I know Stella is a generous goddess but why me? 

Aspen looked up into the sky he stood in the camp. A blue bird circled overhead menacingly. A feather fell from its wing and spiraled lazily downwards. Huh that’s will look good next to the feathers mom gave me. Aspen felt sad about his family for a second but he didn’t dwell and attached the feather to his necklace.

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

“Sometimes I wonder why she would bring me back. I mean I’m nobody special. I can’t even think of the ocean without despairing.” Pounce knew she should be her normal sarcastic self and brush it off but she couldn’t. What’s special about me that I deserved to live I know Stella is a generous goddess but why me? 

"Look at me, i'm not special either. From the stories, Stella apparently died when she still had so much ahead of her." She shifted a little closer, trying to keep dry from the rain.

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Look at me, i'm not special either. From the stories, Stella apparently died when she still had so much ahead of her." She shifted a little closer, trying to keep dry from the rain.

Pounce was glad to have her friends comfort " Thanks Dawn your right you don't have to be special to revive a second chance from a goddess." She said somewhat sarcastically but she knew Stella was watching over them. "I should try to find Aspen." ( there not related by blood but they've formed a sibling bond because they entered the tribe near the same tribe.)

Pounce was glad to have her friends comfort " Thanks Dawn your right you don't have to be special to revive a second chance from a goddess." She said somewhat sarcastically but she knew Stella was watching over them. "I should try to find Aspen." ( there not related by blood but they've formed a sibling bond because they entered the tribe near the same tribe.)

She purred. "No problem." She rested her hammer tail on Pounce's back, sliding it off as she walked away to her nest.

(it's fall btw)

She walked through the wet slippery leaves. " Hey Aspen did you I don't know do anything today?" She said teasingly. She knew her brother was an adventourus soul and probably explored loads today.

"No my exploring got cut short today because of that lightning Fenax must be Upset I hope their not to angry."

She walked through the wet slippery leaves. " Hey Aspen did you I don't know do anything today?" She said teasingly. She knew her brother was an adventourus soul and probably explored loads today.

"No my exploring got cut short today because of that lightning Fenax must be Upset I hope their not to angry."

(why did I just imagine some weird thing happening in m pantheon to make him upset

it just like:

Fenax: I SWEAR TO GOD GENEVIEVE, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY CHECKERS) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Katumai said:

(why did I just imagine some weird thing happening in m pantheon to make him upset

it just like:

Fenax: I SWEAR TO GOD GENEVIEVE, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY CHECKERS) 

( That's honestly hilarious I would laugh if it weren't 3 am ._________.

( That's honestly hilarious I would laugh if it weren't 3 am ._________.

Oh, I have more

Genevieve: Do you actually think I care?

Blade: *Breaks checkerboard*

Raname: WELL LOOK WHAT YE DONE NOW

Shyla: oh no he's coming

DuskStar: You should probably run

Yin: Yang, can you get the popcorn?

Yang: On it

Raspberry: I'm surrounded by idiots-

Shark: *breaks down door* WHO BROKE MY CHECKERBOARD

Stella: I'm so done

I got way to into this)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Oh, I have more

Genevieve: Do you actually think I care?

Blade: *Breaks checkerboard*

Raname: WELL LOOK WHAT YE DONE NOW

Shyla: oh no he's coming

DuskStar: You should probably run

Yin: Yang, can you get the popcorn?

Yang: On it

Raspberry: I'm surrounded by idiots-

Shark: *breaks down door* WHO BROKE MY CHECKERBOARD

Stella: I'm so done

I got way to into this)

*claps*

( do you have a list of your gods / goddess?)

Yep here

Shark: God of the sea

Blade: God of plague

Genevieve: Goddess of misfortune

Yin and Yang: Godess and god of balance

Shyla: Goddess of the savannah

Raname: Goddess of war

DuskStar: Goddess of revenge

Raspberry: Goddess of flight and perseverance

Stella: Goddess of change

and I think that's everyone)

• Like 1

( I wish I had any gods or goddesses but I don't have any nichelings who deserve to be accept my god of loneliness and sacrifice. His name was Crinolee ( I was to worried for his survival to name him) He was part of a jungle tribe his mother and he were some of the only remaining nichelings. The other had been eaten by a carnivorous plant his mom went to save them she never went back to her child. He grew up and lived a pretty full life he had several mates including leopard aka the only one I remember. He sacrificed him self in dire times when famine hit and die peacfully with his many children.

(Time to play as another mystery character)

A nicheling watched from the dark forest, their green eyes glowing eerily as they peered out. 

(Their inside the forbidden forest by the way)

Just now, Katumai said:

(Time to play as another mystery character)

A nicheling watched from the dark forest, their green eyes glowing eerily as they peered out. 

(Their inside the forbidden forest by the way)

Flooded with determination Aspen had left camp with Pounce as a body guard and set off to the forbidden territory.

Flooded with determination Aspen had left camp with Pounce as a body guard and set off to the forbidden territory.

The nicheling slunk through the undergrowth and the trees, not once leaving the outskirts of the dark land.

"Aspen lets go home." Pounce whispered. 

"No I have to do this!"

he strides into the woods shakily.

The nicheling watched them curiously, watching as the fog rolled over them the deeper they went.