Stray Fawn Community

What does this means?

It means that since you are a new member, your posts have to be approved by a moderator when you first join. It’s how we filter out spammers and bad people. Lucky for you, I approved this post.

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

It means that since you are a new member, your posts have to be approved by a moderator when you first join. It’s how we filter out spammers and bad people. Lucky for you, I approved this post.

Welcome to the forums!

Huh. I never had that when I first joined. Strange... I was probably just an idiot and didn't notice it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

I actually don’t know. I looked and your first post was in a Roleplay. I suspect it was Skysplash? I dunno

wait which roleplay?

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I actually don’t know. I looked and your first post was in a Roleplay. I suspect it was Skysplash? I dunno

I think it was because they were a part of that rp 

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

wait which roleplay?

Pretty sure it was secrets of the lost jungle

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Let me look again... “Secrets of the Lost Jungle”.

That sounds like the Dora the Explorer movie—

Maybe it was someone else, I dunno

I honestly didn't remember that roleplay until i went and looked for it. Oops...

Well I don't remember if I approved it or not

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Am I the only one wondering what my first post is?

I have over 3000 of them...

‘Twas this. 

8C837E7A-7260-4FDB-A1CA-2166CCEBF8F4.jpeg.91b6d8f0976c7d18ab7724c4677ce3fa.jpeg

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I honestly didn't remember that roleplay until i went and looked for it. Oops...

That’s okay! Just my best guess

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

That’s fine there are lots of people on the forum no one expects anyone to remember approving a post.

• Like 1

My first post was submitting Likana for the Niche art secret santa. I was searching stuff about Niche when I found out that there was a secret santa with art on the forums. As I wanted to draw a nicheling for someone and I wanted someone to draw Likana, I just walked straight in and posted that

• Like 1

I could possibly have joined way earlier because I knew about the forums and wanted to make a feature request, but for some reason i was just too lazy to make an account and I just posted the suggestions in the steam community instead. I also later saw miss niche in the niche twitter page, and I wanted to submit a nicheling but it ended so I didn't join the forums.

Aside from harassing the feature suggestions and "your best and worst wanderer encounters". My first post broke the forum roles by being a shitty summary in sandbox suggestions. Whoever approved that either didn't look too closely or had a lot of patience

Edit: it was actually some feature suggestion about rogue males?? Still hate them....

Edit 2: do comments count? I am confusion at this point