Stray Fawn Community

who am i gonna have to throw into the sun

jaxpsylla

6 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

But more importantly, why are you a Gourd now. Why would you and your fine plant-self define itself as a mushy, green almost-berry from hell 🧐.😭

Because of the great power the Thunder Gourd has over all of us.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I have a thing where, for every boy around my age, I either have a crush on them or I'm suspicious that they have a crush on me. Sometimes both... one time a bunch of girls at my school pretty much cornered that one boy everybody has a crush on and were trying to guess who he had a crush on (he was totally okay with it) and when they got to me they were like "hahaha sorry (name)" and it really hurt because I had/have a crush on him. Still suspicious of him, though. 

I've never met anyone who is lgbtq+ or transgender. Probably because everyone I know is a Christian.

I know some gay christians. It's not as common though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, randomspacecat said:

Aside from zhe/they/xe... (other neutral-ish/non-standard/or non-binary variants) do people actually use these? I'm asking because I tried to google a comprehensive list with repeating ones and nothing like plant-self really comes up.  Lists have drastically different ones, too. And some trans people really seem to hate them :/

Am I missing a point there and they're supposed to not resemble each other? Or is this more of a mental exercise? 

Essentially, neopronouns are mostly for disabled or abused people (eg an autistic person who does not feel connected to most pronouns creates their own that does not make them feel like a burden to society, or a person who was physically abused for using their preferred pronouns so much that they become a trigger to them, and they revert to lesser used pronouns). 

People not validating or simply accepting that neopronouns aren't a Terror To Trans Folk Everywhere and Anybody Who Uses Neopronouns Should Die (as that has actually been threatened before) is... really ableist/victim blaming and is really just repeating mantras that have been told to us years after years - that people who are disabled shouldn't exist, that victims deserved it... ECT 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Essentially, neopronouns are mostly for disabled or abused people (eg an autistic person who does not feel connected to most pronouns creates their own that does not make them feel like a burden to society, or a person who was physically abused for using their preferred pronouns so much that they become a trigger to them, and they revert to lesser used pronouns). 

People not validating or simply accepting that neopronouns aren't a Terror To Trans Folk Everywhere and Anybody Who Uses Neopronouns Should Die (as that has actually been threatened before) is... really ableist/victim blaming and is really just repeating mantras that have been told to us years after years - that people who are disabled shouldn't exist, that victims deserved it... ECT 

I don't know whether they're a terror to anyone, as I'm neither a trans person nor have met someone using them. Personally, I'l call people whatever they want me to. Even if you assume that people are "deluded "as some conservatives do, you're not going to help someone's alienation "problem" by being an moron and alienating them further. If you assume that there's more than two genders anyway (I don't see why there couldn't be a midway, no way, whatever) you end at the same place. Or that's my understanding of it... there's just a lot more harm to do by being wrong and a douche. 

So Bigotry doesn't make sense here, no matter your stance. Though I suppose I'd still slip into somewhat offensive themes without knowing it. Or have some different opinions on where the line is, but it seems so does the community. I mostly just don't know what to think. Maybe brain scans on the matter will improve and clear some issues once and for all... But I'll wait 'till then and try to improve my reasoning skills. Weeding out bad arguments and all that. 

1 minute ago, Alfamangle said:

Oh sorry, I got the buzz pronoun on the generator and thought I'd make a lighthearted joke about how it sounds like the sound bees make.

Sorry!

I like bumble bees

they are fluffy harmless creatures and I want to pet one

• Like 1

6 hours ago, angelheart said:

Ah! 

but still why a bee?

Ah well, I guess they are going through the samething I am...

WhY aRe ThEy SuRrOuNdInG mE?!

wHy DiD tHeY cHoOsE mE?

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

the real question is

why the hell not?

Guess they were into jazz!

or maybe they just one all the Geobees and Sciencebees and Spellingbess