Stray Fawn Community

???

georgie

19 minutes ago, Baliye said:

"Did you notice you're on my dislikes list?

heh."

Why are you using quotations?

I was quoting me from way earlier. (At school) 

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Why are you using quotations?

I was quoting me from way earlier. (At school) 

(So I’m not the only one who goes to the bathroom just to respond to the forum...)

• Haha 1

I dont even go on my phone at school, I get up really early and go on it in the morning.

I can get ready in like 15 minutes for school but I like to get up early enough to have like, 1hours 30minutes to get ready because im weird

anyway, im going to bed now because I can barely type and that's a signifier of me being tired even if its only 10:30

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I dont even go on my phone at school, I get up really early and go on it in the morning.

I can get ready in like 15 minutes for school but I like to get up early enough to have like, 1hours 30minutes to get ready because im weird

anyway, im going to bed now because I can barely type and that's a signifier of me being tired even if its only 10:30

sorry to bother you but wow time zones are so trippy. Right now it's only 5:30 for me. I have friends all over the U.S. like texas, michigan, new york, and their always saying morning when it's almost 10:00 for me and IM IN SCHOOL

Just now, pebbleheart said:

sorry to bother you but wow time zones are so trippy. Right now it's only 5:30 for me. I have friends all over the U.S. like texas, michigan, new york, and their always saying morning when it's almost 10:00 for me and IM IN SCHOOL

wow

you're 1 hour behind me

7 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I can’t do that because I’m not a morning person I have to drag myself out of bed because I don’t want to get up because I’ll be cold ._.

36 minutes ago, PlantMask said:

(So I’m not the only one who goes to the bathroom just to respond to the forum...)

(Na, It was a thought I had in school during PE class) 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Baliye said:

I still can't figure out what Number Lock does...

Numlock is where you can't type numbers on the numeric pad

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Should we do ANOTHER one? With a whole different story line? Hmmmmm.

(I’d do it I love having my soul crushed into twelve separate pieces!)

Just now, PlantMask said:

We already made Taurus’ little side story tho

Taurus won't be there

instead

My evil side

All I know is Aetherskye is going to join and shatter everything I ever loved and I will stab whatever character they own and stab them a million times over with a knife and drown their body and crush their body into just about how many pieces my heart will be in if they live

• Haha 1

My school is a tiny private school, we have school Tuesday to Friday, 8:00 to 12:15. Only three weeks of school minus two days (today and the last Friday, we don't have school that day)! :D 

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Baliye said:

Taurus won't be there

instead

My evil side

All I know is Aetherskye is going to join and shatter everything I ever loved and I will stab whatever character they own and stab them a million times over with a knife and drown their body and crush their body into just about how many pieces my heart will be in if they live

No. You will see my evil side.   .