Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

25 minutes ago, Renio said:

Not in lioden, they took the name from my rp as far as I know, and icie isn’t owned by them
i mean, I’m not throwing a fit, but it seems a little weird to be using that name when they haven’t owned them

I name some of my characters after my favorite fictional characters because I like the name, and the character. She probably just liked the name, maybe the character too.

35 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

Aging Crystal I believe

I got it from Monkey Buisness

Ah, I see. Nevermind. Use it on whatever lioness you want the breed the most (though I recommend not breeding any of them, due to them not having good genes—I can get you some good lionesses for free if you want), or save it for later when you need it more.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I name some of my characters after my favorite fictional characters because I like the name, and the character. She probably just liked the name, maybe the character too.

I need to know what she has to say, though
I just, kinda weird as someone might want to own that character

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Ah, I see. Nevermind. Use it on whatever lioness you want the breed the most (though I recommend not breeding any of them, due to them not having good genes—I can get you some good lionesses for free if you want), or save it for later when you need it more.

I'll save it

And sure, just one lioness and thank you

• Paw up 1

25 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I'll save it

And sure, just one lioness and thank you

Sent her over! Let me know if you need any help for have any questions :) P.S. All my friends get free breedings with my lion ;)

Just now, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I don't know if I should try to claim her

Untitled186_20200320121844.png.3078cd8de541665bd1d6d69beb5a253d.png

Every claim gets you some impression, plus there's a quest you can get while exploring that rewards you for claiming 50 lionesses. However, this NCL seems to be a normal NCL, so if you don't have to space to keep her until her cooldown wears off, then don't claim her. I recommend never breeding NCLs unless they're chased ones (if you didn't know: chased lionesses are lionesses that other players chased. They usually have non-NCL markings/more markings than normal, are older them the average NCL, or have a Good or Evil personality. If a NCL checks one or more of those boxes, then you've got a chased NCL on your hands!)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, forgotten said:

Every claim gets you some impression, plus there's a quest you can get while exploring that rewards you for claiming 50 lionesses. However, this NCL seems to be a normal NCL, so if you don't have to space to keep her until her cooldown wears off, then don't claim her. I recommend never breeding NCLs unless they're chased ones (if you didn't know: chased lionesses are lionesses that other players chased. They usually have non-NCL markings/more markings than normal, are older them the average NCL, or have a Good or Evil personality. If a NCL checks one or more of those boxes, then you've got a chased NCL on your hands!)

Thank you!

• Paw up 1

I've been waiting for a male cub to be born and now I got three

But I don't know which to make my heir or if I should wait

Screenshot_2020-03-26-11-43-49.thumb.png.04d5d49a9eac9c169c6e0a11008213af.pngScreenshot_2020-03-26-11-44-38.thumb.png.b8da22a79a4b8b026074c127564ac850.pngScreenshot_2020-03-26-11-44-09.thumb.png.0648aa5ee41213c818590c40ffe7ae1e.png

^this one isn't protected because my broodmother is already protecting five cubs

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ShadowAndPup3 said:

I've been waiting for a male cub to be born and now I got three

But I don't know which to make my heir or if I should wait

Screenshot_2020-03-26-11-43-49.thumb.png.04d5d49a9eac9c169c6e0a11008213af.pngScreenshot_2020-03-26-11-44-38.thumb.png.b8da22a79a4b8b026074c127564ac850.pngScreenshot_2020-03-26-11-44-09.thumb.png.0648aa5ee41213c818590c40ffe7ae1e.png

^this one isn't protected because my broodmother is already protecting five cubs

You should wait for a better cub to be born, or buy one. The more markings, better stats, rarer genes, and overall prettiness, the more likely someone will want you to stud their lioness. Those cubs are potatoes, and should probably just be chased or sold as gorilla fodder (10-25sb).

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sky said:

You should wait for a better cub to be born, or buy one. The more markings, better stats, rarer genes, and overall prettiness, the more likely someone will want you to stud their lioness. 

Thank you!

• Paw up 1

Ways to earn SB (you can buy GB with SB, too)

-sell fodder cubs; if you can spare the food and space, breed NCLs to your king and sell them and the cubs; you can also just sell NCLs (in packs of 3+)

-if you have some GB/SB already: buy GB when it's at a low price (1200sb or less) and sell it when it's high (1200sb+) for profit; do not buy GB if it's much above 1200sb!

-buy stuff from the Flood Pit and sell it on your Branch for profit; check before you buy to see how much profit each item can get you before buying

-if your king is getting ready to retire/you want to retire your king early with GB, make sure your new king will be a good stud. they should have good genetics—at the very least make sure they look pretty; if the lion was perfect you'd have rare/special base, lots of good markings, a good mane color and style, mutation (primal or piebald) and 'clean' (look it up)

-if you have a lot of food, sell it at the trading center, or if you really need the sb, Monkey Business

-take a cub from the Giving Tree every day, usually you can't sell them for much but at least it's something

-play mini-games!

-and, probably most profitable but most time and resource consuming, breed good cubs! (muties, rare/special bases and rosettes are the best!)

• Love 1

I made a trade for one of my petrognatha gigas

I really want to get one of those with a better color so I can fully do a business thing with breeding petrognatha gigas(Along side with my branch and eudicella gralli breeding)