Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

((Brokenshock, did Yugo get introduced before or after Ghost was introduced?))

(Uhh... After. Yugo was introduced a little before the darkness came)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(It had no effect!)

(The wild Dark Lisa ran away!)

Cassie finally looked at Yugo. "Hi, um... Do I know you?"

(now I want someone to make art of Dark lisa as a pokemon. @Magicmoonss no idea what time it is where you live but can you make dark lisa as a pokemon?)

[the nightmare: It started out as flashing images, before suddenly going to a dark room. Suddenly, a strange figure appeared. It looed a lot like Lisa, but darker... Lisa couldn't figure out what was going on or who this dark clone is, But the clone soon spoke. "Hello, Lisa. My name is Dark lisa, but you can just call me Darkness."]

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

[the nightmare: It started out as flashing images, before suddenly going to a dark room. Suddenly, a strange figure appeared. It looed a lot like Lisa, but darker... Lisa couldn't figure out what was going on or who this dark clone is, But the clone soon spoke. "Hello, Lisa. My name is Dark lisa, but you can just call me Darkness."]

((-Screeching and tripping running away- IT'S A HECKING DARK))

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Yugo shrugged.

1191483681_MicrosoftEdge6_7_201910_49_29PM.thumb.png.7bf46f770b41763ced151f5dca1a533d.png

"I had a dream... There was a large open grass field and I saw two nichelings sitting in the grass. Then everything started flickering, turning it to a burned down place. And where the nichelings were, there was skeletons. The two nichelings... Were me and you."

1 hour ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

["Well then, Darkness. Why am I here?" she asked, doing her threaten pose. "I summoned you here to tell you a message." Darkness walked up to Lisa and whispered in her ear. Im in charge now.]

Oh, your awake. Some voice said. It sounded like she was the one who said that, but with a more demonic voice. Suddenly she remembered the nightmare. Oh, so your in my mind now? well in that case, WHY AM I IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST!?

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Oh, your awake. Some voice said. It sounded like she was the one who said that, but with a more demonic voice. Suddenly she remembered the nightmare. Oh, so your in my mind now? well in that case, WHY AM I IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST!?

((IT'S ANOTHER SUPERIOR))

• Haha 1

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Yugo kept running, her tail dragging on the ground, as if... She was too weak to pick it up.

Cassie ran faster, eventually running next to her. "Why are you running?"