Stray Fawn Community

Happy birthday to me

Katumai

Just now, TrashPanda2490 said:

:0

Nothing happened when I was born... except for the fact I WAS TWO (MAYBE THREE) MONTHS EARLY
LIKE WHAT THE HECK

OOF, I was also born at midnight

and I would say the comet's name, but I don't know if I should say my real first name (although it's probably not dangerous)

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

OOF, I was also born at midnight

and I would say the comet's name, but I don't know if I should say my real first name (although it's probably not dangerous)

my real name is Rayne

great name

10/10

sure

yeah

Anthony, Alicia, Ashna, Sascha, RAYNE

perfect

Just now, TrashPanda2490 said:

my real name is Rayne

great name

10/10

sure

yeah

perfect

You can probably guess my name from this:

The comet was named 'Hailey's Comet'

• Haha 1

Just now, Clover said:

You can probably guess my name from this:

The comet was named 'Hailey's Comet'

I'm going to guess...
Hailey

Anthony (my big brother), Alicia (pronounced Alisha (the idiot of the family)), Ashna (another sister), Sascha (greatest kid ever. "favourite child"), Rayne (Rain, that one kid with my sisters who gave me my middle name)

• Like 1

i was due to be born on the 6/06/2006 but was 10 days late

so i still sorta get the 666 thing? one of my friends is born exactly on 6/06/2006 though

im lucky to be alive because my mum thought i would actually be a demon child, i was an accident, (THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE THE PILL EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE SWALLOWING IT, MUM)  and my older sister (born 3 years before me) was, actually, a demon child! AND,,, my nan accidentally told me a while ago that my mum smoked the entire time she was pregnant with me (im 90% sure she didnt with any of my siblings, probably cause of the whole accident thing. plus, she always lied to me about how she never smoked when she was pregnant. oof.|) , didnt follow any of the orders the doctor gave to make sure i wasnt born upside down (i was in the end, that could have gone horribly wrong but didnt) and, when they said she needed to have a c-section, she refused..... yeah, there were a lot of points there poor little foetus me could have died but miraculously didnt.. and i only turned out with deformed ass feet from the smoking thing, the rest of me's fine!!

ha..............

ha.............................

ha..................................................................

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 9:14 PM, Renio2490 said:

my real name is Rayne

great name

10/10

sure

yeah

perfect

I like it. Pretty name. Meanwhile, my name and middle name are both on this screenshot of 'top 1,00 baby girl name ideas'

image.thumb.png.70474a81de38bed1e9cd77479f798774.png

On 6/9/2019 at 4:44 AM, heyitsgeorgie said:

i was due to be born on the 6/06/2006 but was 10 days late

so i still sorta get the 666 thing? one of my friends is born exactly on 6/06/2006 though

im lucky to be alive because my mum thought i would actually be a demon child, i was an accident, (THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE THE PILL EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE SWALLOWING IT, MUM)  and my older sister (born 3 years before me) was, actually, a demon child! AND,,, my nan accidentally told me a while ago that my mum smoked the entire time she was pregnant with me (im 90% sure she didnt with any of my siblings, probably cause of the whole accident thing. plus, she always lied to me about how she never smoked when she was pregnant. oof.|) , didnt follow any of the orders the doctor gave to make sure i wasnt born upside down (i was in the end, that could have gone horribly wrong but didnt) and, when they said she needed to have a c-section, she refused..... yeah, there were a lot of points there poor little foetus me could have died but miraculously didnt.. and i only turned out with deformed ass feet from the smoking thing, the rest of me's fine!!

ha..............

ha.............................

ha..................................................................

don't worry, I know a demon child but he's just annoying and cute He says his birthday is the only one his father can remember xD

screw it everyone else is saying their names so WhY NoT

my name's Grace which means 'God's favor'

look out everybody

i have God's favor

also my middle name means 'God is my oath'. I know at least three other girls with that name as their first name lol

ALSO @Renio2490 I looked up what the meaning of Rayne is and it has a lot. http://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/girl/rayne 

image.png.b3f71037df0cf873723c6914e91aea05.png

all hail our Queen?

• Like 1

Ha let's join in the name party then: my name depending on the originating language you choose (germanic or hebrew) means either earth/ land in germanic and the flowing/ to flow down in hebrew.

My middle name is a really nice one it means Leaping water and comes from native american.

I also have a third name but that one is pretty boring.

Both my first and my middle name are pretty exotic for Germany and I have never met anybody with the same first name as me (though it is pretty popular in the USA)

• Like 2

well... apparently my name (georgia) just means farmer.. 

0.o

my middle name is just after the queen (elizabeth)

and.. according to the whole "your last name relates to what your ancestors worked as (example: blacksmiths = last name "smith") " my great great great great great grandad was a.... detective?

or maybe just made suitcases...

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

well... apparently my name (georgia) just means farmer.. 

0.o

my middle name is just after the queen (elizabeth)

and.. according to the whole "your last name relates to what your ancestors worked as (example: blacksmiths = last name "smith") " my great great great great great grandad was a.... detective?

or maybe just made suitcases...

so we have the same middle named except mine is with an s instead of a z. After my great grandmother

according to dna tests my parents did, they're both mostly from the UK. That, paired with out last name, means that my father's side of the family is from swampland in the UK...

also by UK I mean my parents are like British, Irish, Scottish, Wales-ish (idk what that's called lol), the whole thing

16 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Wales-ish

welsh

16 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

so we have the same middle named except mine is with an s instead of a z. After my great grandmother

according to dna tests my parents did, they're both mostly from the UK. That, paired with out last name, means that my father's side of the family is from swampland in the UK...

also by UK I mean my parents are like British, Irish, Scottish, Wales-ish (idk what that's called lol), the whole thing

fun fact:

this is like 99% a lie, but one of my uncles or something, I dont remember ,told me that, when king richard III started his whole plot to lock any of his relatives in the tower of london/kill them so he became king (he was originally the youngest in the family I think), he had a brother. he knew what was going to happen to him if he stayed, so he fled to a random house with a family, erased his identity from everything and staged his death and he fell in love with the daughter or something, and had children. if you hop a lot of generations down their family tree, you would find my mum. sooo yeah. if this random old dude whos apparently related to me is right, then im a great-great-great (ect.) niece of a king. probably a lie tho

another fun fact:

my great great grandad on my dad's side met my great great nan in world war two, when they were both children. my great great grandad was forced to flee from london by the government and leave his family behind (they got all the kids and stuff on a train) because of the bombings (the reason I live where I do is because my town (sorta) was where they sent my great great grandad), and the house he stayed in had a family with a daughter the same age as him. you can probably guess what happens next, they fall in love, have kids, the kids have kids, they have kids, and you reach my dad. 

pretty similar stories if you ask me, except ones 99% a lie and the other 99% isnt

• Like 2