Stray Fawn Community

how do you guys do the breeding simulators?

Sky

To those of you who have made the breeding simulator (or whatever it is that's pretty much the same) games here, how do you guys do it? Do you just think 'hey, i'm gonna have this person walk upon a trail of blood' and do it? Or do you put a bunch of events that you think of into a generator? You can also tell tips on this too. I really want to make one of these simulators but I'm not sure how to do it.

If you have a question about these that you want answered, comment below and I'll put it here for someone with the knowledge to answer:

• none

also I'm just gonna store this territory description here for if/when I ever make one of these simulators

The sun shining down on the flowers below is warm and soft as the trees gently sway in this territory.

13 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

To those of you who have made the breeding simulator (or whatever it is that's pretty much the same) games here, how do you guys do it? Do you just think 'hey, i'm gonna have this person walk upon a trail of blood' and do it? Or do you put a bunch of events that you think of into a generator? You can also tell tips on this too. I really want to make one of these simulators but I'm not sure how to do it.

If you have a question about these that you want answered, comment below and I'll put it here for someone with the knowledge to answer:

• When two creatures have offspring, how do you do the genes for these offspring? (asked by me)

also I'm just gonna store this territory description here for if/when I ever make one of these simulators

The sun shining down on the flowers below is warm and soft as the trees gently sway in this territory.

I have an expert team on hand :P 

(a random number generator, a loose plot for each clan/quote, and a whole load of generators) 

• Like 1

For the genes for babies, I am doing a very simple number generator. 1 or 2, 1 means mom's gene 2 means dads gene. I do that for Gender, Fur and Eyes. For patterns I also use 1 or 2. 1 is Yes, 2 is No. 

Example

q8cB5J4ZvE1K3lbP7cFLX1aX0AXMwkqw==_

Male, Sienna, Green eye, Red tail, Blue Head Blue Crest

0By+A01w==_

Female, Roseburn, Violet eyes, White soft Edges, Beige Edge, Beige undercover, Red Tailfeather

Vk0CEpH5Bxwvr06wu62iqt_

Baby Boy, Sienna, Green Eyes, Beige Edge, Beige undercover, Red Tailfeather

generate?load=eJwVyUEOgCAMBMAvidGYtK9pZUUSoKaIJx9vnOv0QPZkl+s25z7TgSoFLCRxlJuV3Dp0eGNQcqCxJoo45N86kZaBExLfbeIaSJETRovw3R74u6wf5C0j7g==_

Baby Girl, Roseburn, Green Eyes, Blue Head, Beige Undercover

• Thanks 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

For the genes for babies, I am doing a very simple number generator. 1 or 2, 1 means mom's gene 2 means dads gene. I do that for Gender, Fur and Eyes. For patterns I also use 1 or 2. 1 is Yes, 2 is No. 

Example

q8cB5J4ZvE1K3lbP7cFLX1aX0AXMwkqw==_

Male, Sienna, Green eye, Red tail, Blue Head Blue Crest

0By+A01w==_

Female, Roseburn, Violet eyes, White soft Edges, Beige Edge, Beige undercover, Red Tailfeather

Vk0CEpH5Bxwvr06wu62iqt_

Baby Boy, Sienna, Green Eyes, Beige Edge, Beige undercover, Red Tailfeather

generate?load=eJwVyUEOgCAMBMAvidGYtK9pZUUSoKaIJx9vnOv0QPZkl+s25z7TgSoFLCRxlJuV3Dp0eGNQcqCxJoo45N86kZaBExLfbeIaSJETRovw3R74u6wf5C0j7g==_

Baby Girl, Roseburn, Green Eyes, Blue Head, Beige Undercover

That’s pretty cool man!