Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

OH I just remembered! @Squishy the whale Bright-lily has the Special Trait of Confident. This gives extra points to pre-courting actions. It doesn't help Bright-lily (or you), but if you die and you choose a pup that inherited Confident (no guarantee one will, though), they will become your main wolf and will get the boost when pre-courting!

• Eek! 1

@Squishy the whale @Renio2490 @Flopity @Ancient Eve's Nose

NEW DAY! Also whenever the day starts or ends I'll update the Hunger stats below your wolves on the main post, so you guys should check that to make sure your wolves aren't too hungry

The weather is windy.

Explore

Hunt

Howl (choose a god/goddess)

(squishy only) Bond with Bright-lily

Explore and Hunt take the whole day, Howl and Bond take up extra hunger but you can do another action afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

NEW DAY! Also whenever the day starts or ends I'll update the Hunger stats below your wolves on the main post, so you guys should check that to make sure your wolves aren't too hungry

The weather is windy.

Explore

Hunt

Explore and Hunt take the whole day, Howl and Bond take up extra hunger but you can do another action afterwards.

BOND WITH BRIGHT-LILY

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The weather is windy.

Explore

Hunt

Hunt

also: every once in a while, the world will 'level up'. NPC wolves will have higher stats and Hunting and Howling will require higher stat scores to succeed. The world will only level up once everyone has gained some skills.

2 hours ago, MelonNicheling said:

Deserted is really hungry, so let’s hunt.

Deserted goes out hunting. Unfortunately, she can't hunt very well, and ends up wasting the day for nothing. +1 in hunting, though. (fail is +1, success is +2)

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

I'd like to hunt please

Lilk tries his best at hunting, but can't find anything to hunt! Better luck next time. (jeez, 80% chance of success and he landed on the 20%...) +1 Hunting.

2 hours ago, Squishy the whale said:

BOND WITH BRIGHT-LILY

Fire-petal and Bright-lily have a romantic talk about roses.

(you started at 0/100. I roll for a number between 15 and 30) 23/100

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Lilk tries his best at hunting, but can't find anything to hunt! Better luck next time. (jeez, 80% chance of success and he landed on the 20%...) +1 Hunting.

Explore

Lilk spent the whole day hunting. :( He goes home and goes to sleep. Zzz...

(as said before, Hunting and Exploring take the whole day. Howling and Bonding take up extra hunger, but you can do another action after them since it's not like they're gonna be howling all day.)

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Fire-petal and Bright-lily have a romantic talk about roses.

(you started at 0/100. I roll for a number between 15 and 30) 23/100

Fire-Petal loses 5 hunger, Bright-lily loses 10 hunger. You may choose another action.

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

(as said before, Hunting and Exploring take the whole day. Howling and Bonding take up extra hunger, but you can do another action after them since it's not like they're gonna be howling all day.)

you didn't tell me it took all day.

you didn't tell me it took all day.

look at those words that i made big and bold

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

The weather is windy.

Explore

Hunt

So everyone has ended their day except Squishy. While I wait for Squishy to reply I'm gonna add the effects you get if you successfully howl to a god/goddess so that you guys understand that it can be helpful xD

• Like 1

WELL I DIDN'T SEE IT BEFORE YOU MADE IT BOLD

Sorry! I should have been more clear :( But hey, Lilk has a better chance of successfully hunting next time now since he gained some experience in his hunting.

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Sorry! I should have been more clear :( But hey, Lilk has a better chance of successfully hunting next time now since he gained some experience in his hunting.

I need to charge my phone
also Il

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Fire-Petal loses 5 hunger, Bright-lily loses 10 hunger. You may choose another action.

Hunt