Stray Fawn Community

Happy 4th of July! ^w^

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Hey folks! Silver here, wishing you all a happy freedom fourth! Here I want this post to have a discussion about what everyone is doing for the fourth. I’m visiting a friend’s house of course with my family, then I’m watching some fireworks live on a TV(because I don’t have time to sit around awful nature and people and deal with awful restrooms..)with my dad, and then he and I are gonna go see a movie!

So anyways.. enough about what I’m doing, what are you folks doing today? :D

Guest SilverTheNicheling
22 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

I’m eating breakfast and reading this and watching videos.

I don’t have a life

Yes, yes you do friend, what your doing is absolutely normal :) just be sure to be outside often after you finish dat breakfast of yer’s

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Not a holiday were I live. So I had to go to university as usulal. But I hope you have fun :D

Have a good day yourself! :D

im british

so uhh

happy "we said "frick you england" and became a global superpower instead of your empire" day, america???

0.o

im literally salty about this. like are you happy my ancient british ancestors?? because im salty about people's freedom + happiness for absolutely no reason??

• Haha 5

I played an hour of niche, drew some traditional sketches, just came back from an hour of swimming, and now I’m about to have a little cookout with my family. :) We did fireworks yesterday. Grandparents are coming tomorrow and a family reunion is in a week or two so we are saving most of the big festivities for then :) 

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, magnolia said:

I played an hour of niche, drew some traditional sketches, just came back from an hour of swimming, and now I’m about to have a little cookout with my family. :) We did fireworks yesterday. Grandparents are coming tomorrow and a family reunion is in a week or two so we are saving most of the big festivities for then :) 

That’s awesome!! Agh... I’ve been trying to draw some Niche fanart as well.. but I think I might have to start over.. I was trying to replicate this picture of Falcon and Metallic with their children, minus Cookie and Lynx to the left, despite the fact that I adore the two so much! ^w^B8CBEE1C-7A7F-49F8-BB5B-3FC3446AD72E.thumb.jpeg.ef850f8b0c0e603a5de753f0482c2ba2.jpeg

Oof, err.. back to you.. So I’m glad you’re having a great day today!