Stray Fawn Community

God Pantheon- Art Competition

Broken

2 minutes ago, BrightPrettyHeadThing said:

TA DA! .... hi..3EE08512-B2FD-4973-8B5A-B198D717E261.thumb.jpeg.1a159702d57bbb8c17eca21c8866abeb.jpeg

In WiltedFlower’s it says “no not here again.” Very unnoticeably in the background.. minor detail..

OKAY GUYS

I'M GOING TO GO TO SEE THE LUON KING WITH MY NAN BASICALLY RIGHT NOW

I WILL BE BACK IN LIKE 4 HOURS AT MOST PROBABLY MORE LIKE 3

THE SECOND I MAKE IT HOME, I WILL QUICKLY FINISH OFF THAT MEKOKO SKETCH I PUT HERE BECAUSE THAT'S BASICALLY MY ONLY OPTION TO ENTER

PLEAS WAIT FOR ME   D  :

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS BUT YEAH 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

eek i keep putting it off xD I guess I'll try doing it now, probably won't be very good but I'll try

You have until tomorrow I think

16 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

eek i keep putting it off xD I guess I'll try doing it now, probably won't be very good but I'll try

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

You have until tomorrow I think

Flowermask is correct, if you don't finish by tomorrow, we will start the voting without you, @Skysplash8

• Eek! 1

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

you can go ahead I won't ever end of finishing it anyways

You don't have to do all of your nichelings. If you do at least two nichelings, each vote counts as two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Derpiest Two-Face Cat said:

Wait, @Skysplash8, are you going to do it?

(sorry, I was going to reply but I had to leave) yes, working on it now. I want to make it digital but I don't have enough time today, and tomorrow I'm gonna have to go to a volleyball camp (AKA a sort of early volleyball practice to get into shape before the season starts) at 8:30 till 11 (am), and you'll probably want to start the voting before then so I'll give my sketch when i'm done and if you don't start voting tomorrow before I finish the digital then you can just use the paper sketch

• Paw up 1

12 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

ignore the horrible quality of the picture and the shadow over it xD it's Jungla and Jungli, twin goddesses, the Jungle Sisters, goddesses of both the jungle and guidance.

image.thumb.png.f6205272d0fd33438118a43d3991dc93.png

Guna and Guni, The gun sisters

Guna and Guni, the Gun sisters.png

• Haha 3
  • Eek! 1

14 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

ignore the horrible quality of the picture and the shadow over it xD it's Jungla and Jungli, twin goddesses, the Jungle Sisters, goddesses of both the jungle and guidance.

image.thumb.png.f6205272d0fd33438118a43d3991dc93.png

also this is them ingame

20181124125240_1.thumb.jpg.516549e7f3854c751a5574669b328a01.jpg

it was kinda weird. the tribe was running from an ape (it killed Kinarri and he became a god because of it) and then the Sisters showed up very near to each other as wanderers, with similar genes. They're daughters of Pheonix (god of abandonment, he avenges anyone who's abandoned), also sisters of Anaanala (goddess of Swamp) and Mekoko (goddess of Trickery and Death). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NumberCatPupSimGenerator said:

Everyone's art style is amazing and mine is horrible :( The lines on mine are shaky when everyone else's is perfect

The downfall to being an artist.. so many people make beautiful art and the appreciation and pride for your art kinda vanishes and is replaced by envy and sadness.. well for me anyways 

• Sad 1

Just now, The Derpiest Two-Face Cat said:

I was about to start voting, but realized @Skysplash8 was still working on theirs, since they said they had started working on the digital one.

unless you can wait until tomorrow for me to finish, as I have only a bit more than half done and I can't work on it anymore today, you can go ahead and just use my paper sketch version

also this is what I've got so far

144995061_JungleSIstersWIP.png.4c800bfc428327e7dd51124b8cfd2f68.png

• Eek! 1

53 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

unless you can wait until tomorrow for me to finish, as I have only a bit more than half done and I can't work on it anymore today, you can go ahead and just use my paper sketch version

also this is what I've got so far

144995061_JungleSIstersWIP.png.4c800bfc428327e7dd51124b8cfd2f68.png

I can wait.