Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

15 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

He growls. "Too smart... Fine. Me and Shock were dealing with someone. Not sure what she did, but I always help." (she as in Willow)

"What do you want to do with this 'someone'?"

1 hour ago, ewr4ew323e4r5q1 said:

"And your not helping her?"

He considers for a moment. "I suppose I could... maybe if she asked me, I would. But as she is unconscious, I have no way of knowing if she wants my help or not."

6 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

He considers for a moment. "I suppose I could... maybe if she asked me, I would. But as she is unconscious, I have no way of knowing if she wants my help or not."

"Why don't you wake her up?"

I have no idea what drama is going on but now seems like a good time to throw Random Bear 1 into the mix:

The bearyena prowled, nearly silent behind Honeycomb, waiting for the moment to strike...

1 hour ago, Aetherbee said:

I have no idea what drama is going on but now seems like a good time to throw Random Bear 1 into the mix:

The bearyena prowled, nearly silent behind Honeycomb, waiting for the moment to strike...

he looked up at the immense jungle trees and smiled.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 5:54 PM, FlowerMask said:

he looked up at the immense jungle trees and smiled.

As he stopped, the bearyena leapt. He missed. But only by half an inch.

16 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Woah my dude!" He yowled and darted away a few tiles. "Not cool!" 

The bearyena doesn't know what you called not cool. He thinks that it was because he missed. So he tries again. This time he tumbles and crashes straight into honeycomb. Making them both dizzy.

7 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

The bearyena doesn't know what you called not cool. He thinks that it was because he missed. So he tries again. This time he tumbles and crashes straight into honeycomb. Making them both dizzy.

Honeycombs side hits a sharp rock and aside from the scrapes from the impact he now has a puncture wound in his side. "Aaah! D-dude stop please." His speech was messed up from dizzieness and fear from watching his blood pour out onto the ground. (oo if he survives he can encounter rock..)

1 hour ago, Impy10 said:

I'm not going to get through to him, 

"Ok, bye, it's none of my business..." Rowan growled

"Goodbye." Finally. Brat wouldn't stop asking questions... Suddenly, he smells something. He smelled... blood? And bearyena? Ah, someone else to help. But who should he help? The bearyena or the nicheling...? Oh, he'll decide when he gets there. He starts trudging through the grass towards the smell. (I'm gonna pretend that Shock is stilling digging/left)

• Eek! 1

18 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Honeycombs side hits a sharp rock and aside from the scrapes from the impact he now has a puncture wound in his side. "Aaah! D-dude stop please." His speech was messed up from dizzieness and fear from watching his blood pour out onto the ground. (oo if he survives he can encounter rock..)

(I don't plan to kill. I only do that if it's like super hardcore rp.)

17 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Goodbye." Finally. Brat wouldn't stop asking questions... Suddenly, he smells something. He smelled... blood? And bearyena? Ah, someone else to help. But who should he help? The bearyena or the nicheling...? Oh, he'll decide when he gets there. He starts trudging through the grass towards the smell. (I'm gonna pretend that Shock is stilling digging/left)

He hears the rustling. Of a more fit nicheling. He gets up, his tough bearyena body being less beat up by the rocks than the nicheling.

32 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

He hears the rustling. Of a more fit nicheling. He gets up, his tough bearyena body being less beat up by the rocks than the nicheling.

"Well I guess he just needed to get his anger out on something." He mutters.

2 hours ago, Aetherbee said:

2 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

"Well I guess he just needed to get his anger out on something." He mutters.

Rock emerges from the grass, sniffing the air, as if trying to sense if anyone's there, though he can see quite well that there is. (remember, Rock can see just not very well, but he's the only one who knows that, everyone else thinks he's blind) "Anyone needing help?"

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Rock emerges from the grass, sniffing the air, as if trying to sense if anyone's there, though he can see quite well that there is. (remember, Rock can see just not very well, but he's the only one who knows that, everyone else thinks he's blind) "Anyone needing help?"

"I mean I just got stabbed and think I'm bleeding out does that qualify as "needing help"?"  He asks and stumbles down onto the ground staining it with his blood.