Stray Fawn Community

References

takoyamaaaS

The ducks in St James's Park are so used to being fed bread by secret agents meeting clandestinely  that they have developed their own Pavlovian reaction. Put a St James's Park duck in a laboratory cage and show it a picture of two men -- one usually wearing a coat with a fur collar, the other something sombre with a scarf -- and it'll look up expectantly.

• Like 2

"Why don't you come in tomorrow morning, and we'll have a scene ready for you then?"

"Oh yeah, that's really interesting, let me just check my planner, where is it? Oh here, I found it! AH NAH! I DON'T DO MORNANGS!"

22 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

That's the way I like to live my life, and I feel like everything's gonna be fine!

-The quote above Tundra's MC bed

Peril. Our beloved crazed disaster. (Well, mine at least.)

"Oh! Right. Hello. Thank you for not screaming or fainting or throwing a crocodile at me."

"Yes. I'm Queen Scarlet's notorious death monster."

"That's right, DIE, you little monster plants. May your roots always be thirsty and your seeds all meet a fiery death until you're extinct forever! I HATE you!"

"Huh. Looks like a norm- nope! You're right! Stupidest bowl I've ever seen! Can I join in? HEY, BOWL, YOUR SHAPE IS INANE! FOOD PROBABLY FALLS OUT OF YOU ALL THE TIME! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN STACK WELL IN CABINETS! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'RE THE WORST! Ooh, this is great. Let's do it every day! I feel much better."

• Like 3