Stray Fawn Community

Share your Talents!

bostonlobstah

9 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

So.. my name is Leigh, most folks call me Alexis..but that’s actually my middle name for one thing xD

my entire life I've always been called-- well, i'm not gonna say it, but it's a nickname that comes from my middle name. Thus a lot of the people I know don't actually know my real name. One day I'll probably get people to call me my real name instead of the nickname, since I like my real name a lot more than my nickname. 

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

my entire life I've always been called-- well, i'm not gonna say it, but it's a nickname that comes from my middle name. Thus a lot of the people I know don't actually know my real name. One day I'll probably get people to call me my real name instead of the nickname, since I like my real name a lot more than my nickname. 

And here I thought I was the only one with that problem! :o

7 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

And here I thought I was the only one with that problem! :o

it's my parents's fault, they were the ones who gave me the nickname and have literally never called me by my real name

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

it's my parents's fault, they were the ones who gave me the nickname and have literally never called me by my real name

Maybe they’ve always thought you liked being called by your nickname, maybe ask them if you would prefer being called by your real name from now on?

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

Maybe they’ve always thought you liked being called by your nickname, maybe ask them if you would prefer being called by your real name from now on?

nah, it'd be weird. maybe I'll switch once I graduate high school in about 5 years, that way I don't have a bunch of teachers and classmates at the time

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

nah, it'd be weird. maybe I'll switch once I graduate high school in about 5 years, that way I don't have a bunch of teachers and classmates at the time

o.o or you could just do it now? I’m not sure how I could help you with that xD just do the best you can I guess to bring it over to your parents? Cause they need to know if you’ve been despising your nickname lately..

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

o.o or you could just do it now? I’m not sure how I could help you with that xD just do the best you can I guess to bring it over to your parents? Cause they need to know if you’ve been despising your nickname lately..

I don't hate it that much, it's just that I'll probably want to be called by my real name once I'm an adult. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, manglolia said:

Yes I'm terrified to record myself singing--

It depends on the day. Sometimes I sing like an angel, but usually I sound more like a dying horse XD

Oml. I actually can't sing. 

My respiratory system crashes. (Aka, I get really scratchy and have low volume.)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Some times I accidentally refer to myself as Aetherskye in my head. At least I have never said it out loud.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Some times I accidentally refer to myself as Aetherskye in my head. At least I have never said it out loud.

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I do the same thing

I’m so close to calling myself Silver after my Nicheling’s name! xD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I mean Silver isn't as odd of a name as Magic or Aetherskye

They’re all still cool nonetheless! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I prefer just being called Eve

Well that is a beautiful name! ❤️

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

why is your username Renio2490, anyways?

Steam. Also I was like "make a random name" and Renio2490 came out

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Renio just sounds like a foreign name. A little unusual, but completely normal.

It sounds weird. Just like a username. But I've gotten attached to it.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

@alex602h that's fantastic! English is my first language and I'm learning French in school but I'm not very good and the process is tiresome. ToT

I wish I had more patience and will to practice, French is a beautiful language. 

Anyways. More artsss

One thing I've found about my art is that it tends to look...dry. Literally dry. I don't know else how to describe it. It just doesn't have much life in it. But I tried a new approach with this one by adding some cute highlights and DANG I actually really love it! It looks more lively yet also more professional compared to my other works. 

(It's got my old username on it because I'm posting it to amino probably)

1329131417_FNAFBaby.png.e6163d90758f2eebbb1724fd1ce9ff47.png

• Love 4

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 hours ago, manglolia said:

@alex602h that's fantastic! English is my first language and I'm learning French in school but I'm not very good and the process is tiresome. ToT

I wish I had more patience and will to practice, French is a beautiful language. 

Anyways. More artsss

One thing I've found about my art is that it tends to look...dry. Literally dry. I don't know else how to describe it. It just doesn't have much life in it. But I tried a new approach with this one by adding some cute highlights and DANG I actually really love it! It looks more lively yet also more professional compared to my other works. 

(It's got my old username on it because I'm posting it to amino probably)

1329131417_FNAFBaby.png.e6163d90758f2eebbb1724fd1ce9ff47.png

She’s so adorable!! ❤️