Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi hears something fall outside. Must have been the rain. "Hello." She hurried next to Bubbli in the nest.

Bubbli looked up. She seemed to be growing. "Issi, what happened to Vissen?" She asked timidly. Her ear flicked, and her fangs poked out of her mouth a bit as she tilted her head.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She frowned as well. “What do they do and how many of them are there? I noticed Finch and Snowdove have one as well.”

"This one is for you." Issi opens a capsule and gives a pink gemmed necklace to Rabbitspring. "Their is one exstra. I'm not sure if Vis-, that one still works."

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli looked up. She seemed to be growing. "Issi, what happened to Vissen?" She asked timidly. Her ear flicked, and her fangs poked out of her mouth a bit as she tilted her head.

Finch walked to her side and curled around his daughter sadly. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

"This one is for you." Issi opens a capsule and gives a pink gemmed necklace to Rabbitspring. "Their is one exstra. I'm not sure if Vis-, that one still works."

She nodded.

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Even though Jest looked like he agreed, he fought it. "It's a tree. Only abnormal feature is the talking." 

"Hello." Jest said. Everest looked over and smiled, still not having said a word.

Snowdove sighed, curling her tail around Rabbitspring.

"Still pretty sure she's not a tree. I think she just gets her power from it. Either way, we have to beat her up."

Just now, Flower said:

Finch walked to her side and curled around his daughter sadly. 

She stared at him, confused. "Is she okay? What's going on? Who are they?" She looked at Jest and Everest.

Just now, Clover said:

Issi pulled Bubbli close for a hug. "Aunt Vissen are now with the spirits. Remember how we talked about that when you asked about Wirwa." Well I'm sure Vissen is at a better place than Wirwa. 

Everest went back outside, staying near the entrance. He seemed content with the rain. He sat in the muddy grass, lifting his head and closing his eyes. Jest was about to follow, but stopped himself. "They aren't here right now... I don't have to..." He whispered to himself. He sat back down and turned back towards Snowdove. "It is just another Willowisp in disguise. A tree with a tiny bug inside. Nothing more."

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest went back outside, staying near the entrance. He seemed content with the rain. He sat in the muddy grass, lifting his head and closing his eyes. Jest was about to follow, but stopped himself. "They aren't here right now... I don't have to..." He whispered to himself. He sat back down and turned back towards Snowdove. "It is just another Willowisp in disguise. A tree with a tiny bug inside. Nothing more."

She looked down, flicking her ear in thought. "Maybe."

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove sighed, curling her tail around Rabbitspring.

"Still pretty sure she's not a tree. I think she just gets her power from it. Either way, we have to beat her up."

“Wake me you when you need me.” She murmured falling asleep snuggled up next to Snowdove.

Issi pulled Bubbli close for a hug. "Aunt Vissen are now with the spirits. Remember how we talked about that when you asked about Wirwa." Well I'm sure Vissen is at a better place than Wirwa. 

“She’s in a better place where she will be happy and have plenty of food and new friends.” He whispered.”

Just now, Flower said:

“She’s in a better place where she will be happy and have plenty of food and new friends.” He whispered.”

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Oh..." She looked down, curling her fluffy tail around herself. "What happened to her? Who did it?" She whispered.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hello?" A black figure stepped out of the mist, shaking the water from her spiky fur. Juniper was near the den, peering into it. "May I come in?" She asked.

Issi looks at the entrance and smile. "Sure, Juniper." She looks around the den to make sure the others don't mind.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She looked down, flicking her ear in thought. "Maybe."

Jest kept looking back towards the entrance until he saw the new figure. "Welcome to the club." He said half-heartedly. Everest sorta gave Juniper a calm look before getting up  and walking back in. He seemed to be waiting for someone else.

Just now, Clover said:

"Oh..." She looked down, curling her fluffy tail around herself. "What happened to her? Who did it?" She whispered.

"She got into a fight and lost." Issi pat down some fur that was standing up on Bubbli's head. "It was..." She looks at Finch. Should we tell her?

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looks at the entrance and smile. "Sure, Juniper." She looks around the den to make sure the others don't mind.

She walked in, licking her fur and smoothing down her quills. "Thanks! It's really coming down out there."

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest kept looking back towards the entrance until he saw the new figure. "Welcome to the club." He said half-heartedly. Everest sorta gave Juniper a calm look before getting up  and walking back in. He seemed to be waiting for someone else.

She spotted the two, tilting her head. "Hi! I haven't seen you two before, did you come here from another island?"

"She got into a fight and lost." Issi pat down some fur that was standing up on Bubbli's head. "It was..." She looks at Finch. Should we tell her?

Yes, sick the ramfox on 'em

• Haha 1

“She died honorably and will be remembered as a hero.” He said pointedly at Issi. “She was fitting to stop a very bad man named Fenris.”

She walked in, licking her fur and smoothing down her quills. "Thanks! It's really coming down out there."

She spotted the two, tilting her head. "Hi! I haven't seen you two before, did you come here from another island?"

"Rather not talk about.... Them..." Jest said unenthusiastically, almost as if he was afraid of something. Everest looked away at thought of his home.

“She died honorably and will be remembered as a hero.” He said pointedly at Issi. “She was fitting to stop a very bad man named Fenris.”

Issi looks off to the side. I feel sad about Vissen but she should have waited for us all instead off rushing into things. 'Like you would?' Yes. Issi sighed. I'm completely losing it.

"Fenris?" She blinked. "He visited me while Issi was gone and you were asleep. He came into the den. He said I was very pretty, and that I could probably kill three bearyenas in one swipe!" She said proudly, sitting up.

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Rather not talk about.... Them..." Jest said unenthusiastically, almost as if he was afraid of something. Everest looked away at thought of his home.

"Oh, sorry...sore subject, I suppose." Juniper blinked at them, smiling softly. "I miss my home too."

"Fenris?" She blinked. "He visited me while Issi was gone and you were asleep. He came into the den. He said I was very pretty, and that I could probably kill three bearyenas in one swipe!" She said proudly, sitting up.

“Bubbli if anything like that ever happens you better wake us up.” He said, his eyes glowing in fear. “That man has killed innocent nichelings twice..”

Just now, Clover said:

"Oh, sorry...sore subject, I suppose." Juniper blinked at them, smiling softly. "I miss my home too."

"Miss?" He said, almost as if it were a joke. "Our home can...!" He was about to diss his home, but looked over at Everest and seemed to wince. "Can use a hug or two...?" He weakly questioned. Everest hid his face. Whatever happened seemed to have something to do with him.