Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Well guess I should stop wining and go back before I freeze to death..’’ he said shivering violently and sneezing. 

(A few moments later..) 

Finch arrived in the den with his food and fell dramatically with a sigh. ‘’It’s.. so.. cold..’’ he said shivering. ‘’But I got some food and that’s what matteres.’’

Rabbitspring glared at him. ‘’Finch I told you to stay warm! This is on you so your going to have to deal with it.’’

I’m gonna go it’s bedtime xD 

Just now, FawnCat said:

( Think both of them are a mess together then🙃. Yep, both aren't good with dealing with things unless it's a fight. This could help them grow or make them break. If the two of them are still together at the end wonder if they'll settle down. )

Agreed they’re kinda chaotic and not good at handling emotions

8 hours ago, Clover said:

She chuckled. "Glad that's not me, my fur is white. I'd never be able to wash out all that mud."

He stared blankly for a bit. He had white fur with red pattern, he was dissapointed in himself. He tried shaking some of it off as if it were water, which didn't work very well. He then thought of something. He doused his paw in mud and started drawing a moustache on his face. He then posed as if he were some sort of leader showing off his moustache.

Everest's ear suddenly perked up as he twisted his head. Something was in the bushes behind him. He leaped up onto the log, squinting his eyes. Suddenly, he seemed happy. He ran up to the bushes and pounced at something.

18 hours ago, Flower said:

(A few moments later..) 

Finch arrived in the den with his food and fell dramatically with a sigh. ‘’It’s.. so.. cold..’’ he said shivering. ‘’But I got some food and that’s what matteres.’’

Rabbitspring glared at him. ‘’Finch I told you to stay warm! This is on you so your going to have to deal with it.’’

Issi lifted her head from her position against the wall. I wonder if I should say something.

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi lifted her head from her position against the wall. I wonder if I should say something.

“I’m sorry mom.” He said sighing. The word hurt him, seeing as he had left his family at home, his sister and mother had usually relied on him for food. How are they coping now that I’m technically dead? Did little Songbird remember where I told her she could find the best rabbit burrows or berry bushes? And what about Peregrine? Has mother strayed further into sadness? He was snapped into reality as Rabbitspring spoke. 

“It’s fine just try and warm yourself, you’ll have a nasty cold but it should wear off with some rest.”    
“thanks Rabbitspring.” He replied and moved to the back of the den by himself, leaving Bubbli with Rabbitspring.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“I’m sorry mom.” He said sighing. The word hurt him, seeing as he had left his family at home, his sister and mother had usually relied on him for food. How are they coping now that I’m technically dead? Did little Songbird remember where I told her she could find the best rabbit burrows or berry bushes? And what about Peregrine? Has mother strayed further into sadness? He was snapped into reality as Rabbitspring spoke. 

“It’s fine just try and warm yourself, you’ll have a nasty cold but it should wear off with some rest.”    
“thanks Rabbitspring.” He replied and moved to the back of the den by himself, leaving Bubbli with Rabbitspring.

Issi looks at his retreating figure. He looks sad. Glancing at the food he brought and then at Rabbitspring and Bubbli, her eyes eventually settled on him as he moved to the back of the den. She pushed herself up. It's only fair that I listen to him too. Right? Taking a hesitant step forward then one back. But what if he just wants to be alone? She walking in a small circle before taking a light step or two to him. No. I should leave him alone. I might just end up making it worse.

She sits down and stare at him before looking at the ground. Why is this so hard? I love him. Right? I should be finding this a lot easier. She glanced at him before taking a deep breath, "Finch are you okay?" Her voice cracks a bit and she cringe.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looks at his retreating figure. He looks sad. Glancing at the food he brought and then at Rabbitspring and Bubbli, her eyes eventually settled on him as he moved to the back of the den. She pushed herself up. It's only fair that I listen to him too. Right? Taking a hesitant step forward then one back. But what if he just wants to be alone? She walking in a small circle before taking a light step or two to him. No. I should leave him alone. I might just end up making it worse.

She sits down and stare at him before looking at the ground. Why is this so hard? I love him. Right? I should be finding this a lot easier. She glanced at him before taking a deep breath, "Finch are you okay?" Her voice cracks a bit and she cringe.

“I’m fine.” He says in an even tone. “Don’t really want to talk about it, plus Rabbitspring might just kill me if I don’t take a nap, go eat something with the others I’ll be fine.” He said ruffling her fur then laying down, eyes half closed.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

“I’m fine.” He says in an even tone. “Don’t really want to talk about it, plus Rabbitspring might just kill me if I don’t take a nap, go eat something with the others I’ll be fine.” He said ruffling her fur then laying down, eyes half closed.

Issi seems to sink into herself as she gave a small nod. "Alright." She looks at him then flatten her ears against her head. I knew I shouldn't have said something. Hesitantly she stands up. Her face shows her unwillingness. "Are you, no, Sleep well." She gives him a gentle tap with her tail as she walks to Rabbitspring.

She flops down next to Rabbitspring with a groan of displeasure. "I don't see how you do this." She mumbles out.

10 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi seems to sink into herself as she gave a small nod. "Alright." She looks at him then flatten her ears against her head. I knew I shouldn't have said something. Hesitantly she stands up. Her face shows her unwillingness. "Are you, no, Sleep well." She gives him a gentle tap with her tail as she walks to Rabbitspring.

She flops down next to Rabbitspring with a groan of displeasure. "I don't see how you do this." She mumbles out.

“Eh I don’t either. Tell me what’s wrong Issi.” She said giving her a gentle look.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Eh I don’t either. Tell me what’s wrong Issi.” She said giving her a gentle look.

Issi looks at her from her position on the ground. "Just relationship things. You and Snowdove make it looks so easy." She sighs again and directed her gaze to the ground.

Everest leaped back out of tbe bushes, followed by a sticky-tongued nicheling. The new nicheling lifted their head slowly. This one seemed to be female, and it was pretty obvious that Everest knew who it was. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looks at her from her position on the ground. "Just relationship things. You and Snowdove make it looks so easy." She sighs again and directed her gaze to the ground.

“Give him time, he’s lost a lot of what he valued.” She said then adds. “He’s doing this for you, the tough guy act. He wants you to think he’s okay but what he needs is someone he trusts to talk to.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Give him time, he’s lost a lot of what he valued.” She said then adds. “He’s doing this for you, the tough guy act. He wants you to think he’s okay but what he needs is someone he trusts to talk to.”

Issi looks back at her and gives another sigh. "I had that feeling." I'm almost the same. "I want to but I'm no good with," She lifts her head and lie down on her front paws. "Things like this." Maybe this wasn't a good idea. 

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looks back at her and gives another sigh. "I had that feeling." I'm almost the same. "I want to but I'm no good with," She lifts her head and lie down on her front paws. "Things like this." Maybe this wasn't a good idea. 

“All he needs is for someone to listen to him, you just need to let him talk.” She said calmly as she watched Bubbli rest.

Just now, Flower said:

“All he needs is for someone to listen to him, you just need to let him talk.” She said calmly as she watched Bubbli rest.

She flicks her tail and looks at Finch. Issi hummed as she gets up. "But he needs his sleep. He went out hunting in the rain." Her eyes rested on the food. "That idiot." She whispered. Issi patted down the hair standing up on Bubbli's head.