Stray Fawn Community

hmmm...

Zixvir

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

aetherskye would be awesome

;3 If I do become mod then that means I can put it on the reddit mod application-- 

Not on discord. I'll join If you haven't murdered each other in a week and don't mind me.

Currently can't human. Between studying for pharmacy, helping out in some way with construction and trying desperately to gain weight, anyway. Which sounds stupid, but it's not fun if you're incapable of eating normal servings. For months. I think my medication half killed my body at this point. I'm used to feeling depressed, not physically exhausted. So sorry about all this, but I'm in a terrible place right now too often.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Not on discord. I'll join If you haven't murdered each other in a week and don't mind me.

Currently can't human. Between studying for pharmacy, helping out in some way with construction and trying desperately to gain weight, anyway. Which sounds stupid, but it's not fun if you're incapable of eating normal servings. For months. I think my medication half killed my body at this point. I'm used to feeling depressed, not physically exhausted. So sorry about all of this, but I'm in a terrible place right now too often.

try rice?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Currently can't human. Between studying for pharmacy, helping out in some way with construction and trying desperately to gain weight, anyway. Which sounds stupid, but it's not fun if you're incapable of eating normal servings. For months. I think my medication half killed my body at this point. I'm used to feeling depressed, not physically exhausted. So sorry about all of this, but I'm in a terrible place right now too often.

I read somewhere milk helps you gain weight while still strengthening your bones. Can you drink milk?

33 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I read somewhere milk helps you gain weight while still strengthening your bones. Can you drink milk?

I can't drink too much lactose, haha. But yeah, I'm trying something alike. Thanks for the concern.

33 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well you need protien, hambugers are pretty small, does that work? also what happens when the serving size is too big?

My body thinks it has eaten three large pizzas sometimes. So I can't physically feel hunger on a level, while also still feeling hungry, but it rejects "more" food.

Not very typical as side effects go, but very much so for that one medication. Unless it has the opposite effect on you. Which is way more common. Hamburgers are, well, filling. I can stuff my face with things like:

IMG_5032.thumb.jpg.90da173c6a92dbdaafdc27415154e9ae.jpg

(in the evening) because they wouldn't do much for you. I try to eat a healthier diet besides that, but it's down to unsatisfying food, or staring at a plate over hours.

1 hour ago, Flower said:

agreed

:D I’m don’t want to make a post though I kinda want to be a mod (1% cause I want to 99% cause I want to help the community.) but I don’t want to make a topic cause then I’d feel like I’m begging— mk back to Subnautica.

• Like 1

I've always wanted to be a mod but honestly I don't spend as much time here as I used to, and I don't know how much I'd have to 'keep up.'

I'm a very peaceful and chill person who doesn't like arguments, as well. I don't know if that would help me break stuff up or just chicken out

10 hours ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Currently can't human. Between studying for pharmacy, helping out in some way with construction and trying desperately to gain weight, anyway. Which sounds stupid, but it's not fun if you're incapable of eating normal servings. For months. I think my medication half killed my body at this point. I'm used to feeling depressed, not physically exhausted. So sorry about all this, but I'm in a terrible place right now too often.

that's fine! we'd love to see you come on when you feel better!

• Like 1