Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

oops

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Is there anything scary in niche? I don't want to be traumatized...

only if you do the secret route, so you probably won't have to worry about it

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

how do i reach the volcano island? i saw a post saying there was one but i cant find it?

You have to pray to the volcano gods and if you're lucky they might show you a port to get there  

What can you do with the console? What commands are there?

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You have to pray to the volcano gods and if you're lucky they might show you a port to get there  

What can you do with the console? What commands are there?

you can type "motherlode" or "kaching" for a starting boost. you can also type "bb.showhiddenobjects" or "bb.moveobjects" for more freedom while building. you can find more here

i was messing around with the console and now there are some headless monsters after i made a nicheling pregnant HELP! im scared to sleep are they gonna come get me..

On 7/22/2023 at 10:20 PM, cookie said:

i was messing around with the console and now there are some headless monsters after i made a nicheling pregnant HELP! im scared to sleep are they gonna come get me..

DO NOT SLEEP UNTIL THEY DIE THEY WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEP 

Why is the bearyena head always recessive? I want bearyena head niches :(

On 7/24/2023 at 3:00 PM, Icecatcake said:

Wait what r u ppl talking about ? 

Its kinda like a joke, you pretend to be a newbie at Niche, and ask a random question, and whoever answers your question has to give you a wrong (but funny lol) answer.

• 4 months later...
On 7/24/2023 at 3:00 PM, Andromeda_ said:

DO NOT SLEEP UNTIL THEY DIE THEY WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEP 

Why is the bearyena head always recessive? I want bearyena head niches :(

The bearynas are jealous and selfish, they want the powerful genes for themselves.

Is there a way to get back a nicheling left behind on an island?

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

The bearynas are jealous and selfish, they want the powerful genes for themselves.

Is there a way to get back a nicheling left behind on an island?

Just swim back in the direction of the previous island, then you'll be able to reach the island and re-invite them! 

How do you get rid of swamp thorns without getting hurt?

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Just swim back in the direction of the previous island, then you'll be able to reach the island and re-invite them! 

How do you get rid of swamp thorns without getting hurt?

You need a nicheling with the peacock tail and antlers, so obvious smh everyone knows this 🙄

I love the ramfoxes, is it possible to tame them?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

You need a nicheling with the peacock tail and antlers, so obvious smh everyone knows this 🙄

I love the ramfoxes, is it possible to tame them?

Yes! You need to sacrifice one of your nichelings to them. 

One of my nichelings is cold on a mountain island and lost one turn, how do i fix this?

• Haha 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Yes! You need to sacrifice one of your nichelings to them. 

One of my nichelings is cold on a mountain island and lost one turn, how do i fix this?

Make sure the nichelings are spread apart. Do NOT go in the little pools of water they are ice cold and will insta-kill your Nicheling. I reccomend having lean body and big ears!

How do immunity genes work?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Moon_Animations said:

Makes them immune. BOOM

How do i get a hybrid?????????????

DO NOT BREED WITH FRIENDLY BEARYENA they will make your baby nichelings sick. Instead, only breed nichelings who share immunity genes, they will combine and make hybrid genes!

Can I make ramfox hybrid nichelings?

21 hours ago, Stranger said:

DO NOT BREED WITH FRIENDLY BEARYENA they will make your baby nichelings sick. Instead, only breed nichelings who share immunity genes, they will combine and make hybrid genes!

Can I make ramfox hybrid nichelings?

Yes! Put one of your female nichelings next to ramfoxes and leave her there for a few nights. 

I finally got to Home Island, but why can't I invite any of the nichelings there? 

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Yes! Put one of your female nichelings next to ramfoxes and leave her there for a few nights. 

I finally got to Home Island, but why can't I invite any of the nichelings there? 

That because they're actually imposters (amongusamongusamongusamongusamongus) and not real nichelings! Attack them and they will leave, giving the island to you!

When I put my nichelings underwater they have this weird bubble effect. What does it mean?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 5:27 PM, Stranger said:

That because they're actually imposters (amongusamongusamongusamongusamongus) and not real nichelings! Attack them and they will leave, giving the island to you!

When I put my nichelings underwater they have this weird bubble effect. What does it mean?

It means they are evolving underwater genes! It’s a good thing! You should kill any nicheling that doesn’t display this behavior underwater.

Why do the dodomingos only give 1 food when killed?

28 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

It means they are evolving underwater genes! It’s a good thing! You should kill any nicheling that doesn’t display this behavior underwater.

Why do the dodomingos only give 1 food when killed?

They're actually composed of 95% nesting material, but are too selfish to drop it on death. SFS confirmed it in this post all the  way back in 2016!

How do you catch fish?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Merry Birbmas said:

They're actually composed of 95% nesting material, but are too selfish to drop it on death. SFS confirmed it in this post all the  way back in 2016!

How do you catch fish?

Submerge one of your nichelings underwater for 5 days! When they return to the surface, they'll come back with fish! 

Why are there big ugly monkeys in the jungle? They killed one of my nichelings!

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Submerge one of your nichelings underwater for 5 days! When they return to the surface, they'll come back with fish! 

Why are there big ugly monkeys in the jungle? They killed one of my nichelings!

Because your nichelings are cursing a lot and the apes can’t stand it. Tell your Nichelings to behave better, and the apes will be less annoying.

What causes fires to break out in the savanna?

15 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Because your nichelings are cursing a lot and the apes can’t stand it. Tell your Nichelings to behave better, and the apes will be less annoying.

What causes fires to break out in the savanna?

Dark magic :D

My nicheling has a claw, yet they can't fish razoranas and clownkoi. Why?

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Dark magic :D

My nicheling has a claw, yet they can't fish razoranas and clownkoi. Why?

It's a common misconception, they actually need gills, water body, fin tail, and webbed feet to catch those!

Do you guys have any tips for battle? My nichelings keep dying to predators!

14 hours ago, Merry Birbmas said:

It's a common misconception, they actually need gills, water body, fin tail, and webbed feet to catch those!

Do you guys have any tips for battle? My nichelings keep dying to predators!

Have your nicheling stand next to the opponent and not do anything. The predator will be confused and intimidated and eventually will flee! 

What do the sticks on the floor in the jungle do?

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Have your nicheling stand next to the opponent and not do anything. The predator will be confused and intimidated and eventually will flee! 

What do the sticks on the floor in the jungle do?

they're food. you have to step on them to eat them :))

why are there bones on some ports?

4 hours ago, lizardcake said:

they're food. you have to step on them to eat them :))

why are there bones on some ports?

The bones got lost from their nichelings, travel on that port to the next island to return the bones to their nichelings :)!

Why can't I invite rouge males to my tribe?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stranger said:

The bones got lost from their nichelings, travel on that port to the next island to return the bones to their nichelings :)!

Why can't I invite rouge males to my tribe?

Because rogue males are not like other girls 

I accidentally picked from a poison berry bush and now one of my nichelings is poisoned! How do I heal them?

• Haha 1