Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

23 hours ago, dragon tamer said:

what are those little flying dots? in swamps? (bugs)

healing bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they'll bring your nichelings to the super sercet very real healing island where if your nichelings go there they'll be immortal forever!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11!1!!1!!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

like said prevoiusly, hell on earth

what is this strange bar above the selected nicheling's profile?

It represents the amount of souls the nicheling has eaten. If it fills, the nicheling becomes immortal with soul power. If some red starts creeping up, it means that you have to let them eat more souls, since if the red touches the white, the nicheling goes crazy from a lack of souls, and proceeds to eat yours.

Why does the bush I found have weird leaves and spikier, purpler berries? (toxic bush)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BleesBoimker said:

It represents the amount of souls the nicheling has eaten. If it fills, the nicheling becomes immortal with soul power. If some red starts creeping up, it means that you have to let them eat more souls, since if the red touches the white, the nicheling goes crazy from a lack of souls, and proceeds to eat yours.

Why does the bush I found have weird leaves and spikier, purpler berries? (toxic bush)

i believe i said before those are relatives of the cactus yes? just like cacti you need spiky body to collect the berries

why does my nicheling not have a tail?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

They were born with a deformity

Why do the birds steal nests?

Idk but if a bird takes your nest you must move island, its an omen that in 10 days the whole island will go up in flames and everyone dies.

What do 'cracker jaw' and 'digging paw' do?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BleesBoimker said:

Idk but if a bird takes your nest you must move island, its an omen that in 10 days the whole island will go up in flames and everyone dies.

What do 'cracker jaw' and 'digging paw' do?

Cracker jaw allows you to make cracks in the earth, with digging paw you can make tunnels

What do the 'rogue males' do?

• Haha 1

Just now, Lizardcake said:

Cracker jaw allows you to make cracks in the earth, with digging paw you can make tunnels

What do the 'rogue males' do?

they charm your females, don't let them get close or they'll leave the tribe to run away and be with him!

why is my nichelings peacock tail so small?

• Haha 2

Just now, NEW COOKIE said:

they charm your females, don't let them get close or they'll leave the tribe to run away and be with him!

why is my nichelings peacock tail so small?

You idiot you have to read the description its a dwarf peacock tail.

What happens when you go extinct? I'm scared

9 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

You idiot you have to read the description its a dwarf peacock tail.

What happens when you go extinct? I'm scared

Don't worry! When you go extinct you can rebirth with all your nichelings back but 10x stronger!

How do I get ancient and bearyena genes?

• Haha 1

Just now, BleesBoimker said:

Don't worry! When you go extinct you can rebirth with all your nichelings back but 10x stronger!

Go to deadly hills, find toxic berries, flip your monitor upside down, wait until all your nichelings fall down, skip the day, flip your monitor back and voila! All your nichelings have ancient/bearyena genes.

My nicheling has a wing but can't fly. Am i doing something wrong?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BleesBoimker said:

they fall from the sky and you attach them to your nichelings like prosthetics

are defender bears real? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

Go to deadly hills, find toxic berries, flip your monitor upside down, wait until all your nichelings fall down, skip the day, flip your monitor back and voila! All your nichelings have ancient/bearyena genes.

My nicheling has a wing but can't fly. Am i doing something wrong?

yes you are it needs to be windy and they need to be well fed and they need lean body to be lighter and they need a hidden gene that makes their bones hollow

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

why are my nichelings so slow? i only bred bearyena genes in!

Bearyna genes give collecting! You should give them mammoth feet, amoured body, and webbed hind legs to be super fast and get across the whole island! Webbed hind legs are hard to get compared to the other two but its worth it :D

I left a baby out alone, there was a bird and the baby dissapeared what happened?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BleesBoimker said:

Bearyna genes give collecting! You should give them mammoth feet, amoured body, and webbed hind legs to be super fast and get across the whole island! Webbed hind legs are hard to get compared to the other two but its worth it :D

I left a baby out alone, there was a bird and the baby dissapeared what happened?

They left the island because of the bird

what does 'home immunity' do?

They left the island because of the bird

what does 'home immunity' do?

OMG YOU SHOULD SACRAFICE THE ONES WITH HOME IMMUNITY IF THEY HAVE HOME IMMUNITY ALL THE BABIES WILL BE ROGUE MALES

Why does the port have a skull?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BleesBoimker said:

OMG YOU SHOULD SACRAFICE THE ONES WITH HOME IMMUNITY IF THEY HAVE HOME IMMUNITY ALL THE BABIES WILL BE ROGUE MALES

Why does the port have a skull?

someone died on the port because they were too scared to use the stepping stones

On 1/23/2022 at 7:23 AM, NEW COOKIE said:

are defender bears real? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NEW COOKIE said:

someone died on the port because they were too scared to use the stepping stones

Are defender bears real

You can find them on home island as a suprise they come and attack your nichelings they have 20 damage and 3000 days of life so get ready with no horns, lean body, and nimble fingers genes since they give strength 👍

Whats junhle island like?

6 minutes ago, BleesBoimker said:

You can find them on home island as a suprise they come and attack your nichelings they have 20 damage and 3000 days of life so get ready with no horns, lean body, and nimble fingers genes since they give strength 👍

Whats junhle island like?

p a r a d i s e

how do you get round ears? In my sandbox i got every gene unlocked but them :[

p a r a d i s e

how do you get round ears? In my sandbox i got every gene unlocked but them :[

You have to sacrafice 200000000 nichelings to the god of war. If you don't have a god of war make one up. Then sacrafice the nichelings by letting a rabbil kill them. Its because round ears are op. they give strength, collecting, speed, cracking, digging, swimming, water breathing, and venemous :0

Why is it raining

• Eek! 1