Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

14 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

She didn't like being ordered around, usually she was doing the ordering, but since there was no chain of command and they had a point she decided to agree, "I'm pretty decent. Better at smelling than a person for sure. I'll take the antlered one with me. They seem to be a good tracker. He's already smelled the immediate area around the body."

(I'm kinda waiting for the response to this) @Very Scawy Avokiddo

He nodded and went back to looking over the body, tugging the collar of his shirt down slightly to check his neck area for any trauma or injuries.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@GreenTheCrowFox? (I think it's appropriate to tag u here, forgive me if not)

(Yea I've been asleep, sorry-)

8 hours ago, Pancake said:

He nodded and went back to looking over the body, tugging the collar of his shirt down slightly to check his neck area for any trauma or injuries.

Nope, yet again the only visible injuries were the puncture wounds. 

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

She didn't like being ordered around, usually she was doing the ordering, but since there was no chain of command and they had a point she decided to agree, "I'm pretty decent. Better at smelling than a person for sure. I'll take the antlered one with me. They seem to be a good tracker. He's already smelled the immediate area around the body."

(I'm kinda waiting for the response to this) @Very Scawy Avokiddo

"My names are Astraion Clear, you?"

2 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

"My names are Astraion Clear, you?"

What an interesting name. It's actually kinda beautiful... "Nice to formerly be introduced, Astraion Clear. My full name's General Whitetail, now let's get to work tracking."

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

What an interesting name. It's actually kinda beautiful... "Nice to formerly be introduced, Astraion Clear. My full name's General Whitetail, now let's get to work tracking."

Astraion nodded, internally wondering why someone would name their pup General

Just now, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion nodded, internally wondering why someone would name their pup General

(lol that's true. I guess General's just her title but she's so used to it being there it's become a part of her name in her mind. I still call her Whitetail a lot for brevity's sake)

Whitetail began walking around camp, smelling for any scents. She also tried to detect which way the wind was going.

@GreenTheCrowFox

4 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Yea I've been asleep, sorry-)

Nope, yet again the only visible injuries were the puncture wounds. 

“Hm. Strange..” he said, continuing to look over his body.
”okay, I think we’re almost ready to preform.” He sighed, taking his hands away from the boy and stuffing one into his pocket, pulling out his pocket knife.

”this.. this’ll have to do.” He looked over the knife, rubbing off any gunk onto his shirt.

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(lol that's true. I guess General's just her title but she's so used to it being there it's become a part of her name in her mind. I still call her Whitetail a lot for brevity's sake)

Whitetail began walking around camp, smelling for any scents. She also tried to detect which way the wind was going.

@GreenTheCrowFox

(Astraion thinks General is her first name because where he comes from that's how names work. You get your first name at birth from your parents [Jack], second name [Red] from the queen at 10 years old [with input from respected members of society], and the third at 20 years old which you choose yourself [Wood]. Basically he thinks her name is General White-Tail. Yes i just wrote this entire thing for some reason)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

(Astraion thinks General is her first name because where he comes from that's how names work. You get your first name at birth from your parents [Jack], second name [Red] from the queen at 10 years old [with input from respected members of society], and the third at 20 years old which you choose yourself [Wood]. Basically he thinks her name is General White-Tail. Yes i just wrote this entire thing for some reason)

(That makes sense! I kinda thought it was something like that. So Astraion is not yet 20, then?)

19 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

(He's 18, still considered a minor)

(not sure exactly how old Whitetail is. I was at first basing ages off of real deer ages but then I realized that was way too short. Maybe the planet they live in the days or months or years are 3 or 4 times longer? That might solve it. Or I just say these personified deer have way longer lifespans)

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@GreenTheCrowFox

Any piece of evidence, if you found any at all, pointed back towards the group.

The wind seemed to be almost impossible to keep track of, yet again the forest working against you.

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Any piece of evidence, if you found any at all, pointed back towards the group.

The wind seemed to be almost impossible to keep track of, yet again the forest working against you.

The scents carried on the wind were only of their group. After finding nothing for quite a while, Whitetail spotted a few odd foot-prints that smelled of a terrifying stench, "Take a look at these," she said to Astraion. @Very Scawy Avokiddo ((I assume the monster/werewolf transforms into another form? Correct me if wrong))

31 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The scents carried on the wind were only of their group. After finding nothing for quite a while, Whitetail spotted a few odd foot-prints that smelled of a terrifying stench, "Take a look at these," she said to Astraion. @Very Scawy Avokiddo ((I assume the monster/werewolf transforms into another form? Correct me if wrong))

Astraion recoiled from the smell and coughed. "I'd rather not be too close to those... Bleargh..."

15 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion recoiled from the smell and coughed. "I'd rather not be too close to those... Bleargh..."

"Yeah it stinks pretty strongly...but help me see which direction they're coming from. They appear to be going toward the body."

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yeah it stinks pretty strongly...but help me see which direction they're coming from. They appear to be going toward the body."

Astraion whined softly and slooooowly followed the footprints back while trying to hold his breath 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion whined softly and slooooowly followed the footprints back while trying to hold his breath 

(I guess I'll go ahead and respond instead of tagging Green again lol)

Whitetail followed him until the footprints stopped. They were standing in the area the group had slept in.

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I guess I'll go ahead and respond instead of tagging Green again lol)

Whitetail followed him until the footprints stopped. They were standing in the area the group had slept in.

Tyler followed the two of them. 

// gore warning: uhh cutting open a person ?? //

Jack tugged the boy’s shirt off as gently as he could and lowered the knife to his shoulder, making a deep incision, then went to the other side and made another incision, the same depth and down to the middle of his chest.

he then took the knife and pulled it from the middle of the v-shape and down to where his pants began.

he put the now bloody blade down and in a burst of courage slowly pulled the flaps apart, revealing a rib cage.

”crap. I forgot about the ribs.” he blurted.

@GreenTheCrowFox (is there anything off about his uh.. insides ?)

// gore //

5 hours ago, Pancake said:

// gore warning: uhh cutting open a person ?? //

Jack tugged the boy’s shirt off as gently as he could and lowered the knife to his shoulder, making a deep incision, then went to the other side and made another incision, the same depth and down to the middle of his chest.

he then took the knife and pulled it from the middle of the v-shape and down to where his pants began.

he put the now bloody blade down and in a burst of courage slowly pulled the flaps apart, revealing a rib cage.

”crap. I forgot about the ribs.” he blurted.

@GreenTheCrowFox (is there anything off about his uh.. insides ?)

// gore //

Not really. Whatever killed him killed him with a physical attack alone 

2 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Not really. Whatever killed him killed him with a physical attack alone 

“Hmm. Okay. Uh..” he put the skin flaps back into their original place and just kinda sat there and thought for a moment.

”Hey Everyone!” He shouted into bloody cupped hands.

(gree can you mention everyone or smthn)

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

“Hmm. Okay. Uh..” he put the skin flaps back into their original place and just kinda sat there and thought for a moment.

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

Astraion flicked his ear in Jack's direction and turned

3 hours ago, Pancake said:

partridge snapped their head over to the person speaking, feathers puffed up as they took in the person's odd appearance.