Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

21 hours ago, icecatcake said:

u know when like u put out a question and like nobody actually answers and your just pretty annoyed bc there's really nowhere u can post to where ppl will actually see it 

however I guess that is technically what a homethread is 

uh I wish I didn't think so thinklishly bc its the school holidays and am tired 

Real and then you don't know what to do with ur question

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

Real and then you don't know what to do with ur question

that's why I try to follow eveybody"s threads so I can help answer the question 

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

Woo new page

👏👏👏good job

• Paw up 1

I'm currently working on a short animation, like a minute long, and kinda would like to post it here but then again it is taking me forever to make and I'm thinking of using some of it as an application to my work experience next year (I want to do my work experience at Cartoon Saloon) and I don't want it stolen. So I'm probably just gonna pm it to anyone who asks to see it because I trust everyone in the forums right now, just not the lurkers who MIGHT steal it. (I'm being a bit paranoid I know) 

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

I'm getting back into my wolfquest phase! 

I have spent almost 4 hours searching for a 1 star diversity mate just to get an achievement and now I've gotten attached to her so I can't just let her be killed by a bear and get a better mate so all my pups will be sick all the time-

Also im really into wolfquest right now so if anyone wants to play a multiplayer game with me I'm totally up for it, just give me the time 

(but obviously not if you're like in America or something because the time zones are different and I will be asleep when you are awake) 

12 hours ago, Stranger said:

It thundered so loud over here I could FEEL the thunder through the houses walls

Some people reacted sad on this so I felt the need to explain-

It's not dangerous or anything, at least nothing has happened near where I live, Ireland just has pretty windy and rainy thunderstorms during the winter time

Mostly they're just annoying because you can't hear yourself over the sound of hail hammering at the windows lol

sometimes they can knock over trees and stuff tho so it's best to not drive at all during a storm because a tree could block the road, or fall on top of you

• Paw up 1

Just now, Stranger said:

Some people reacted sad on this so I felt the need to explain-

It's not dangerous or anything, at least nothing has happened near where I live, Ireland just has pretty windy and rainy thunderstorms during the winter time

Mostly they're just annoying because you can't hear yourself over the sound of hail hammering at the windows lol

sometimes they can knock over trees and stuff tho so it's best to not drive at all during a storm because a tree could block the road, or fall on top of you

Usually only storms with orange warnings or above knock over stuff tho

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted any of my art for a while because it's mostly oc stuff that's not really worth posting

But here you go have a short sketch I did 

(Ignore superduper man)

sketch.thumb.png.ea36eb7c9cfcda52e157d93e7cd5d183.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 6:09 AM, Stranger said:

Don't ask me what this all means because I literally don't know lmao

At least it didn't take me forever to finish, like some of the stuff I draw

Colours.thumb.png.2097edd18607a1c32e720662b1750d93.png

ik this is old but 

WHY DOES THE GREY ONE LOOK LIKE DORA

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

ik this is old but 

THIS WAS MADE LIKE A YEAR AGO ITS SO BAD 

They made Dora emo 😔

From what I can remember I was trying to do a boring haircut for the black and white one but it just came out looking like Dora 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

ik this is old but 

I actually remember being so proud of this lol

I might do a redraw for the bottom left one or something

• Like 1

I find it insane how depressing the stories and books we have to read for Irish class are. Like I can't even post the story of this one book because it's probably not safe for the forums???? Like I know we had a depressing history and all???? But maybe???? Be a bit more upbeat???? IDK?????