Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

On 9/15/2023 at 2:16 PM, Stranger said:

Valeir and Aten my beloved (click for better quality)

halfworldfight.thumb.png.2e6f034e2d06e49ce2cc3120c901016e.png

HELLO THESE DUDES ARE SO CUTE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! /POS /GEN

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

Β 

5 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

YOUR STYLE MAKES ME DO BACKFLIPS <333333

THANK YOU I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED MY ARTSTYLE SM! (I like your art style as well!!!)Β 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

Also these guys are actually the main characters in a novel thing I'm planning to write, and I occasionally draw them so-

(the world of the novel has like 73635282992 pages of world building)Β 

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

Also these guys are actually the main characters in a novel thing I'm planning to write, and I occasionally draw them so-

image writing a novel about humans (or at least characters that look like humans) /j

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

image writing a novel about humans (or at least characters that look like humans) /j

Β 

1 hour ago, lizardcake said:

imagine writing a novel /j

(man i am not good at writing)

Bold of you guys to assume I'm actually writing it instead of just procrastinating it and daydreaming all the time lol

Also I have a huge amount of lore here for anyone who wants to read itΒ 

It's basically all about the angels and demons in this world. Other entities aren't included.Β 

For clarification, the halfworld is where the demons usually are, along with other creatures. The above is where angels stay when they aren't doing anything for the creator. Earth is earth obviously.

loreofhalfworld.thumb.png.c5faf50f2e1eb89b1b3f70a72bbeabd2.png

• Love 1

On 11/7/2023 at 7:37 AM, Stranger said:

Β 

Β 

If you guys don't listen to these songs right now I will come to your house and live in your walls /j πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«

I listened to one second so I think that countsΒ 

11 hours ago, Stranger said:

ooooo

7 hours ago, Stranger said:

Β 

Bold of you guys to assume I'm actually writing it instead of just procrastinating it and daydreaming all the time lol

me all the tome w/ my weird book prodject thingΒ 

Β 

Β 

also btw what does /j meanΒ 

12 hours ago, Stranger said:

Also I have a huge amount of lore here for anyone who wants to read itΒ 

It's basically all about the angels and demons in this world. Other entities aren't included.Β 

For clarification, the halfworld is where the demons usually are, along with other creatures. The above is where angels stay when they aren't doing anything for the creator. Earth is earth obviously.

loreofhalfworld.thumb.png.c5faf50f2e1eb89b1b3f70a72bbeabd2.png

anyone wanna see my Animalian/Humalian lore? (also Stranger i love this but i can barely read your handwriting i'm so sorry-)

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

anyone wanna see my Animalian/Humalian lore? (also Stranger i love this but i can barely read your handwriting i'm so sorry-)

Give your lore to me πŸ”«πŸ”« (I KNOW MY HANDWRITING IS BASICALLY UNREADABLE IM SORRY-

If you need me to type it out just say so)

40 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Give your lore to me πŸ”«πŸ”« (I KNOW MY HANDWRITING IS BASICALLY UNREADABLE IM SORRY-

If you need me to type it out just say so)

LORE DUMP TIMEEE (this is probably gonna be pretty long lel. also just something to clarify: Animalians are feral anthros, meaning they are quadruped, while Humalians are humanoid anthros, meaning they are basically furries)

Β 

so there's a bunch of random gods

one of these gods is Adonis, this foresty wolf-moose creature who helped Geona (Goddess of Geology) create the earth and is also the creator of life.Β 

now after he had created earth, Adonis wanted to do some experiments, but he didn't want to destroy the carefully crafted ecosystem he had created on earth. so, he created a new planet to put his wacky creations. this planet was later Animalia.Β 

unfortunately, Adonis (and generally all of the deities) are master procrastinators, so by the time Adonis actually started to experiment with Animalia, humans were already very advanced. he gave Animalia this strange, magical aura that would mutate animals that lived there for his experiments.Β 

before he could even begin experimenting, humans noticed Animalia, and saw that it was completely habitable. they sent some animals there to test if it was habitable, and the animals survived and were affected by Adonis's magic mutation aura thing, so that's why there's so many unique mutated animals on Animalia.Β 

Galaxy cats were not originally from Animalia. when an astronaut's cat on a spaceship flew out of the ship and touched a magical meteor, the cat was transformed into a galaxy cat.Β 

ink foxes were created during an Animalian "war". Canines started killing many felines in order to prove their superiority. Multiple groups of normal foxes were all genetically mutated into ink foxes to aid in the war. Ink foxes are completely immortal and can simply reform if you try to kill them. almost all ink foxes are now trapped in other dimensions.Β 

Humalia was another testing planet created by Adonis (that still somehow hasn't been noticed by humans, even though it's pretty close to Animalia). Humalia is home to a societly of humanoid anthro animals (basically just furries/scalies) that have a society similar to humans. Unlike Animalia, Humalia considers itself a country and has a government, currency, cities, etc.Β 

Humalia has a monarchy, a long line of dogs with basic names. The last king of Humalia, King Maxwell VII, wanted to get rid of all uniqueness. he executed hybrids and people with mutations, forcing them into hiding until we has stopped.Β 

Β 

all i got for now :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

LORE DUMP TIMEEE (this is probably gonna be pretty long lel. also just something to clarify: Animalians are feral anthros, meaning they are quadruped, while Humalians are humanoid anthros, meaning they are basically furries)

Β 

so there's a bunch of random gods

one of these gods is Adonis, this foresty wolf-moose creature who helped Geona (Goddess of Geology) create the earth and is also the creator of life.Β 

now after he had created earth, Adonis wanted to do some experiments, but he didn't want to destroy the carefully crafted ecosystem he had created on earth. so, he created a new planet to put his wacky creations. this planet was later Animalia.Β 

unfortunately, Adonis (and generally all of the deities) are master procrastinators, so by the time Adonis actually started to experiment with Animalia, humans were already very advanced. he gave Animalia this strange, magical aura that would mutate animals that lived there for his experiments.Β 

before he could even begin experimenting, humans noticed Animalia, and saw that it was completely habitable. they sent some animals there to test if it was habitable, and the animals survived and were affected by Adonis's magic mutation aura thing, so that's why there's so many unique mutated animals on Animalia.Β 

Galaxy cats were not originally from Animalia. when an astronaut's cat on a spaceship flew out of the ship and touched a magical meteor, the cat was transformed into a galaxy cat.Β 

ink foxes were created during an Animalian "war". Canines started killing many felines in order to prove their superiority. Multiple groups of normal foxes were all genetically mutated into ink foxes to aid in the war. Ink foxes are completely immortal and can simply reform if you try to kill them. almost all ink foxes are now trapped in other dimensions.Β 

Humalia was another testing planet created by Adonis (that still somehow hasn't been noticed by humans, even though it's pretty close to Animalia). Humalia is home to a societly of humanoid anthro animals (basically just furries/scalies) that have a society similar to humans. Unlike Animalia, Humalia considers itself a country and has a government, currency, cities, etc.Β 

Humalia has a monarchy, a long line of dogs with basic names. The last king of Humalia, King Maxwell VII, wanted to get rid of all uniqueness. he executed hybrids and people with mutations, forcing them into hiding until we has stopped.Β 

Β 

all i got for now :D

Adonis is the king of procrastination lol

Cool lore!Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By the way I was rewatching a starwars show called tales of the Jedi and all I have to say is

Dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku

(I think he is a cool character)

Just now, Stranger said:

By the way I was rewatching a starwars show called tales of the Jedi and all I have to say is

Dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku dooku

(I think he is a cool character)

Not the fact that he is a literal sith lord and his actions cause a ton of deaths but the fact that at first he wants to fight corruption in the republic but then actually becomes the corruption himself when he is led astray by Palpatine

Like that is a pretty cool villain arc in my opinion

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

Guys should I make a new homethread bc at this point this is just me talking to myself πŸ’€

u know when like u put out a question and like nobody actually answers and your just pretty annoyed bc there's really nowhere u can post to where ppl will actually see itΒ 

however I guess that is technically what a homethread isΒ 

uh I wish I didn't think so thinklishly bc its the school holidays and am tiredΒ