Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Also I use flipaclip to animate and it's pure pain but animating on krita on an ipad is kinda worse bc the canvas gets really small when you open the timeline...

you can actually rearrange your dockers in krita!

you could put it under the brushes for example if at the bottom of the screen doesn't work for you

• Thanks 1

Sorry to all my polish besties on here but.... 

I HATE POLAND 

THERE I SAID IT

My family are polish so that means we have to return to Poland every year for a few weeks and I've always hated it. My mother hates it as well but I still feel like I have no one to talk to about it. I think its a me problem, not the country, but I still hate it here. Once we stayed for almost a month and I basically got mild depression. I've been to a few other countries before and I've like them, so idk. Maybe it's just the town we always stay in, but regardless, I basically count the days until we leave. 

Okay random rant out of the blue is over now

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Sorry to all my polish besties on here but.... 

I HATE POLAND 

THERE I SAID IT

My family are polish so that means we have to return to Poland every year for a few weeks and I've always hated it. My mother hates it as well but I still feel like I have no one to talk to about it. I think its a me problem, not the country, but I still hate it here. Once we stayed for almost a month and I basically got mild depression. I've been to a few other countries before and I've like them, so idk. Maybe it's just the town we always stay in, but regardless, I basically count the days until we leave. 

Okay random rant out of the blue is over now

i don't blame you, our language is a wreck (vowels?? what the hell is that) and of course we have a currency just for ourselves

and going somewhere for a few weeks not because you want to, but because you should is almost never very enjoyable

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cizardlake said:

i don't blame you, our language is a wreck (vowels?? what the hell is that) and of course we have a currency just for ourselves

and going somewhere for a few weeks not because you want to, but because you should is almost never very enjoyable

Yeah, I feel like people should only go on holidays if they really want to bc otherwise it's just stressing... 

Update from Denmark:

Yesterday the plane we were meant to be on was like 3 hours late, and when we were finally meant to land the wind was too strong and was blowing our plane like crazy, so we had to fly around the place waiting to land, and I almost threw up, but we landed and survives so yay! 

Also this is really random but I need to put it somewhere sooooo

I have like a huge problem with eating??? Not like bc I have psychological problems or anything, it's just that my body hates food for some reason??? 😭😭😭

Like I'll eat dinner or something, and then not 2 minutes later I'll feel like I need to be sick. When I couldn't get to sleep all night once, so obviously I was STARVING I was so hungry I threw up??? So whenever I eat I get sick, and whenever I don't eat I get sick??? And it gets me so upset bc I love food, but I can't even eat things anymore without knowing I'll feel sick later. My mom told me it might be a problem with my enzymes, and that it's fixable. I hope it is bc I literally can't live like this!!!! 

Ok yeah that's it. 

• Sad 1

Also I need everyone to know that I literally look like the nerd emoji in real life. Like I have braces and wide framed glasses, and also some freckles on my nose. :(. 

Can't wait to go to school today /s

Honestly, the people in my class suck, apparently it's ok to call me a 'thing' and 'it' just because I was born a girl and prefer to wear my hair medium length. Nearly everyone in my class is like that and I hate it. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

Aw man :( /j

I might be in the future tho! I'm just working through a lot of anxiety right now, and my brain doesn't let me be happy because of the fact that other people would classify it as cringe, but I'm working on that! 

7 hours ago, Stranger said:

I might be in the future tho! I'm just working through a lot of anxiety right now, and my brain doesn't let me be happy because of the fact that other people would classify it as cringe, but I'm working on that! 

Yeah, being a furry can actually be kinda hard, since there are stupid toddlers trying too hard to be "sIgMa" that will send you death threats for liking the concept of talking animals 

If you wanna hear my ENTIRE anti anti-furry rant I could make a google doc and send it to you in a PM (though it may or may not have swearing)

58 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Yeah, being a furry can actually be kinda hard, since there are stupid toddlers trying too hard to be "sIgMa" that will send you death threats for liking the concept of talking animals 

If you wanna hear my ENTIRE anti anti-furry rant I could make a google doc and send it to you in a PM (though it may or may not have swearing)

Yeah, I feel like these days people can't let other people enjoy a harmless hobby

And you can send me the google doc lol, we can rage together

5 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Yeah, I feel like these days people can't let other people enjoy a harmless hobby

And you can send me the google doc lol, we can rage together

Yeah, it's sad. Anyone who's different or is enjoying themself is automatically "cringe" (i misspelled cringe like 6 times 💀

I'll start working on my extra long rant after I finish my homework

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

You actually do homework? I don't-

If I didn't do my homework my parents would literally disown me and I would have to repeat grades 

I finished my homework but instead of working on the rant I'm roleplaying with a shadow the hedgehog ai with the Animalian/Humalian gods