Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit just growled to herself and stalked away

She shrugged. I should just leave her. She probably hates me. 

But if she hated me why would she save me? 

I'll just leave her to figure it out for now. 

She slid back into the stream and fell asleep again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She shrugged. I should just leave her. She probably hates me. 

But if she hated me why would she save me? 

I'll just leave her to figure it out for now. 

She slid back into the stream and fell asleep again.

The spirit curled among tree roots, waiting for SOMETHING TO HAPPEN

(MAKE SOMETHING UP PLEASE IM BORED AS)

The spirit curled among tree roots, waiting for SOMETHING TO HAPPEN

(MAKE SOMETHING UP PLEASE IM BORED AS)

(idk what to do bc i dont want my spirit to have to go back to yours AGAIN. it feels kinda redundant.)

8 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(How about another vision and you feel disturbed so u have to talk to me?)

(mk) 

The spirit awoke. Suddenly, another vision. 

She was next to a nicheling that seemed similar to her. A bearyena was in front of them. 

The bearyena charged at them. They tried to fight, but the other nicheling was knocked to the ground. Blood was everywhere.

"MOM!" She screamed. 

"R-run...G-" But before she could finish the sentence, the bearyena sliced through her. Her mother stopped. She was dead. 

The spirit abruptly awake. My name started with a G, and my mother was killed by a bearyena...... 

She felt a sudden urge to tell someone about this. But who? 

Then she thought of her (foxleaf). She slid out of the stream and went in the direction where she went. Even if she does hate me, at least someone will know about this. 

After walking for a bit, she saw her. She slowly went towards the other spirit, expecting her to tell her to go away.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

(mk) 

The spirit awoke. Suddenly, another vision. 

She was next to a nicheling that seemed similar to her. A bearyena was in front of them. 

The bearyena charged at them. They tried to fight, but the other nicheling was knocked to the ground. 'Blood was everywhere.

"MOM!" She screamed. 

"R-run...G-" But before she could finish the sentence, the bearyena sliced through her. Her mother stopped. She was dead. 

The spirit abruptly awake. My name started with a G, and my mother was killed by a bearyena...... 

She felt a sudden urge to tell someone about this. But who? 

Then she thought of her (foxleaf). She slid out of the stream and went in the direction where she went. Even if she does hate me, at least someone will know about this. 

After walking for a bit, she saw her. She slowly went towards the other spirit, expecting her to tell her to go away.

She was dreaming of coming out of her eggshell. She was a dark green colour. Gasps and screams as they saw her wings rang from everywhere. Someone wacked her in the chest. She knew this one. This was the one with the idea.

The spirit was crying in her sleep

She was dreaming of coming out of her eggshell. She was a dark green colour. Gasps and screams as they saw her wings rang from everywhere. Someone wacked her in the chest. She knew this one. This was the one with the idea.

The spirit was crying in her sleep

She flinched. No, I shouldn't talk to her. She's clearly upset. 

However, the urge took over. She nudged her. "Hi?" She said as quietly as she could.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

She flinched. No, I shouldn't talk to her. She's clearly upset. 

However, the urge took over. She nudged her. "Hi?" She said as quietly as she could.

She sprang backwards, her knobbly tail hitting Quacktail in the face, she screeched "DONT KILL ME" As loud as she could

She was disorientated so she tried to fly away, but she was also trying to cling onto the tree at the same time

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She sprang backwards, her knobbly tail hitting Quacktail in the face, she screeched "DONT KILL ME" As loud as she could

She was disorientated so she tried to fly away, but she was also trying to cling onto the tree at the same time

She took a step back "Don't worry, it's just me..." 

(i have to go rn bc i have to eat christmas dinner. i'll come back after)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She took a step back "Don't worry, it's just me..." 

(i have to go rn bc i have to eat christmas dinner. i'll come back after)

She was on all four paws, her eyes looking around wildly

She eventually sat down and relaxed between tree roots

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She was on all four paws, her eyes looking around wildly

She eventually sat down and relaxed between tree roots

She took a deep breath. "I had a flashback......and I wanted to tell someone about it."

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Well, hello then guiding spirit. And I think confused is an understatement!' he laughed. In truth, laughing was the last thing he felt like doing, but he had to keep his spirits up! Somehow. 

'If you're a guiding spirit then... Do you know where we are? Because I'd like to get back home.' He asked hopefully. 'And figure out what home is like. If I even had one...' He mumbled that last part under his breath. He sat down, glad to give his paw a rest. For a crazy moment, he wondered if everyone here had a limp like that, but guiding seemed to be walking fine, so it must be just him. 

'And who are you looking for? Maybe I can help!' he smiled, before he realized guiding probably couldn't see the smile. 

-A friend. He has long paws and fangs like those of a... a... I'm sure it was something toxic. Or poisonous... Venomous! What ever... The point is he has big fangs. I suppose it would be best if you came with me, might delay the inevitable. And don't worry about getting home, there's no way out of this place. Better to just get used to it now.

She started examining the reeds and mud through the thick mist, hoping to locate the direction Fangs had gone. The darkness made the task difficult, but she eventually found a spot where the reeds had been trampled recently enough that they hadn't had a chance to return to their usual state yet.

The fading of a once familiar consept had happened to her for more times than she could count. In fact, she was sure that there were more things she'd forgotten than remembered. She just didn't notice it most of the time. As it got harder to imagine colors and places, the things related to those things faded away with nothing to remind her of them. It was a side effect of having been here for so long. Back when she'd been a new arrival she'd at least had the eyes of her companions to remind her of the colors this place lacked. Now she couldn't even remember the name they used called her.

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"O-O, K" said the spirit. "You do have the tail for swimming. That's rather important because-well,  uh, I don't know why." But it really does feel important...

Fangs got back from his little scouting trip. He now knew which way the swamp was. He'd made sure to stay within an earshot of the two younger spirits and was pleasantly surprised have heard what sounded like a conversation. He had been too far to make out individual words, but it didn't sound too one-sided. It had gotten quiet now, which made him a little worried. Having newcomers dashing back and forth in the thick mist meant it would be only a matter of time before he'd run into another lost spirit and one was already a lot to handle.

He finally got close enough to recognize the shape and breathed out a sigh of relief at the knowledge that he at least wouldn't have to wander around the misty hills in search of the confused spiky spirit.

"Hi. I heard the two of you having a conversation. Did you see which way your friend went?"

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She suddenly grabbed quacktail's Front paws and started spinning with her and soon they crashed into brambles. Very thick ones

"Ouch!" She hissed. Strangely, she found this little "dance" fun, and continued spinning around with her, even if the brambles were painful.

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Ouch!" She hissed. Strangely, she found this little "dance" fun, and continued spinning around with her, even if the brambles were painful.

She suddenly grabbed the sides beneath Quacktail's (who was double the Spirit's size) arms, and tossed her into the air, and of course, Quacktail tumped hard into a large branch. CRRRRACK. The branch snapped in half and The spirit managed to catch Quacktail as if she weighed nothing at all

30 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She suddenly grabbed the sides beneath Quacktail's (who was double the Spirit's size) arms, and tossed her into the air, and of course, Quacktail tumped hard into a large branch. CRRRRACK. The branch snapped in half and The spirit managed to catch Quacktail as if she weighed nothing at all

( sorry i didint notice i was binging youtube videos) 

The spirit rubbed her head and plucked some of the thorns out of her fur. "How'd you manage to catch me like that?" She asked, curious.

• Like 1