Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

( sorry i didint notice i was binging youtube videos) 

The spirit rubbed her head and plucked some of the thorns out of her fur. "How'd you manage to catch me like that?" She asked, curious.

She opened her mouth to reply, but then she noticed she couldnt remember.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Well, besides that, thanks for saving me." She smiled

(i have to go to bed now see ya tomorrow!)

"Well, i was the one who threw you up in the first place" She said and giggled

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWHEEEEEEN YOU WAKE UP ILL BE ASLEEP AHHHHHH @Andromeda_)

(im re-doing my photo and description)

image.png.b97e3213399572cbdc84ae3feeac231f.png

-Appears to be a child/new teen

-Playful when her brain goes haywire

-Brain goes haywire from time to time, making her go crazy

-Has a complicated past

-Often talks nonsense

-Gives random names to everyone (Eg, "Quacktail", "Puffy", and my personal fav, "Pancake"

-Incredibly strong

-Has secret venomous fangs

-Knows a lot about past

-Likes shiny things and likes to collect things

-Has camouflage fur (meaning she can go invisible)

favourite things

-food: succulents (although she is allergic to them and they are poisonous anyway) (savoury things and most plants and rare dishes)

-flora trinket: acorns

-sea trinket: stonefish spines (as in their poisonous spikes)

-sky trinket: bird feathers

-animal trinket: animal skins, scales or horns

-animal: bats

-play-toy: bones

hated things

-food: sugar (hates sweet things and most animal meats)

-flora trinket: paperbark

-sea trinket: pearls for some reason and anything to do with clams

-sky trinket: hail

-animal trinket: anything wet (tongues, poop, meat etc.)

-animal: dolphins

-play-toy: strings

(ill probably add to this)

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Well, i was the one who threw you up in the first place" She said and giggled

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWHEEEEEEN YOU WAKE UP ILL BE ASLEEP AHHHHHH @Andromeda_)

The spirit felt a leaking hope that her friend would ask her about her past more, rather than cower like an old chicken whose lost all hope

6 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The spirit felt a leaking hope that her friend would ask her about her past more, rather than cower like an old chicken whose lost all hope

"I...Want to tell you something." She said nervously. "I had a flashback and....my mother was killed by a bearyena, and I discovered that my name started with a G. I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just felt like I had to."

• Like 1

also redoing Quacktail's description 

-Upbeat most of the time 

-Adores water, especially the ocean 

-Very sensitive 

-Has low self-esteem 

-Loves to collect little trinkets 

-Despises bullying and discrimination.

-Appears to be a young adult 

-Absoloutely HATES bearyenas 

-Empathetic and sympathetic

-Favorite food: Clownkoi

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I...Want to tell you something." She said nervously. "I had a flashback and....my mother was killed by a bearyena, and I discovered that my name started with a G. I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just felt like I had to."

The nicheling was curled up elegantly as she lifted her head and her wings opened slightly. "And how does that help? Maybe you were attacked by a bearyena to, ya know? Like how i hypothesized? We just can't truely know how these things... Happened..." Her voice drifted to a halt and she appeared to slightly bite her lip and pain shone in her eyes

((OH YEAH WE'RE ONLINE ON THE SAME TIME))

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

The nicheling was curled up elegantly as she lifted her head and her wings opened slightly. "And how does that help? Maybe you were attacked by a bearyena to, ya know? Like how i hypothesized? We just can't truely know how these things... Happened..." Her voice drifted to a halt and she appeared to slightly bite her lip and pain shone in her eyes

((OH YEAH WE'RE ONLINE ON THE SAME TIME))

She noticed the pain in her eyes. "...You can tell me what happened if you're comfortable with it."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FORFILLED

image.png.fbad99a671ea9b43fbc1529a934e54d2.png

(I SNIPPED THIS

(ALSO @Liljatonttu, @lizardcake is called pancake, AND ITS NON-NEGOCIABLE just you know. Also, "The burning silhouette" is also know as "Puffy" ( @Avilulu )

(I only change a title when it's aknowledged by the character or their owner)

12 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

Fangs got back from his little scouting trip. He now knew which way the swamp was. He'd made sure to stay within an earshot of the two younger spirits and was pleasantly surprised have heard what sounded like a conversation. He had been too far to make out individual words, but it didn't sound too one-sided. It had gotten quiet now, which made him a little worried. Having newcomers dashing back and forth in the thick mist meant it would be only a matter of time before he'd run into another lost spirit and one was already a lot to handle.

He finally got close enough to recognize the shape and breathed out a sigh of relief at the knowledge that he at least wouldn't have to wander around the misty hills in search of the confused spiky spirit.

"Hi. I heard the two of you having a conversation. Did you see which way your friend went?"

(Geesh a lot happened overnight. Also I feel like everyone is discovering things about themselves way too fast. I'm going slower with my nicheling, but it feels like they're stunted or stupid or something because of that lol)

"Uh...I think they saw another shadow and rushed off."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Geesh a lot happened overnight. Also I feel like everyone is discovering things about themselves way too fast. I'm going slower with my nicheling, but it feels like they're stunted or stupid or something because of that lol)

(Things are a little too fast-paced for me too. I mostly try to ignore it and keep doing my own thing. Also your nicheling has the excuse of having been here since the last thread since new arrivals have some traces of their lives left and older spirits' memories fade)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Things are a little too fast-paced for me too. I mostly try to ignore it and keep doing my own thing. Also your nicheling has the excuse of having been here since the last thread since new arrivals have some traces of their lives left and older spirits' memories fade)

(Oh that's true! Thanks. Also may not be on much the next couple days just a heads up)

• Like 1