Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Geesh a lot happened overnight. Also I feel like everyone is discovering things about themselves way too fast. I'm going slower with my nicheling, but it feels like they're stunted or stupid or something because of that lol)

"Uh...I think they saw another shadow and rushed off."

Also the stuff in quotation mark is able to be replied to rp wise

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Also the stuff in quotation mark is able to be replied to rp wise

(Gonna do that as soon as I catch up with all the bio edits)

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(im re-doing my photo and description)

image.png.b97e3213399572cbdc84ae3feeac231f.png

-Appears to be a child/new teen

-Playful when her brain goes haywire

-Brain goes haywire from time to time, making her go crazy

-Has a complicated past

-Often talks nonsense

-Gives random names to everyone (Eg, "Quacktail", "Puffy", and my personal fav, "Pancake"

-Incredibly strong

-Has secret venomous fangs

-Knows a lot about past

-Likes shiny things and likes to collect things

-Has camouflage fur (meaning she can go invisible)

favourite things

-food: succulents (although she is allergic to them and they are poisonous anyway) (savoury things and most plants and rare dishes)

-flora trinket: acorns

-sea trinket: stonefish spines (as in their poisonous spikes)

-sky trinket: bird feathers

-animal trinket: animal skins, scales or horns

-animal: bats

-play-toy: bones

hated things

-food: sugar (hates sweet things and most animal meats)

-flora trinket: paperbark

-sea trinket: pearls for some reason and anything to do with clams

-sky trinket: hail

-animal trinket: anything wet (tongues, poop, meat etc.)

-animal: dolphins

-play-toy: strings

(ill probably add to this)

(Added the first section. I'll just leave a link to the rest since it's very long and not very relevant info to this rp. Also they're silhouettes so the camo won't be any more effective here than just laying down and closing their eyes.)

31 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Uh...I think they saw another shadow and rushed off."

He was delighted and relieved at the sound of a coherent sentence.

"So they're not alone at least? That's good to hear! Now would you like to come with me to the swamp?" he tried once more. Guiding would be awake any moment now an he didn't want to worry her (or make her angry)

2 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

He was delighted and relieved at the sound of a coherent sentence.

"So they're not alone at least? That's good to hear! Now would you like to come with me to the swamp?" he tried once more. Guiding would be awake any moment now an he didn't want to worry her (or make her angry)

"O-ok," said the spirit, "I follow, you."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"O-ok," said the spirit, "I follow, you."

"Thank you."

He let out a sigh of relief. Finally. Then he started walking towards the swamp. He thought it'd probably be for the best if he kept talking. Just in case.

"So... Any idea how long you've been out here alone?"

48 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

"Thank you."

He let out a sigh of relief. Finally. Then he started walking towards the swamp. He thought it'd probably be for the best if he kept talking. Just in case.

"So... Any idea how long you've been out here alone?"

"No-no. I mean, I don't know. Everything's so foggy, in my head and in this place."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"No-no. I mean, I don't know. Everything's so foggy, in my head and in this place."

"I've been in your situation. It'll get better, I promise. My friend at the swamp can help you."

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

She noticed the pain in her eyes. "...You can tell me what happened if you're comfortable with it."

"I havent had the... best... life..." she said hesitantly. "I never went into adulthood either. I was killed as a teen.... by my own tribe..." She said

"They used me as a sacrifice. They were going to put me down anyway. I have a condition... where i go mental sometimes and i do random things.. like how i like bashing my head in trees? I got that habit on a long spree." she finished.

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"I havent had the... best... life..." she said hesitantly. "I never went into adulthood either. I was killed as a teen.... by my own tribe..." She said

"They used me as a sacrifice. They were going to put me down anyway. I have a condition... where i go mental sometimes and i do random things.. like how i like bashing my head in trees? I got that habit on a long spree." she finished.

"...Oh." She frowned. "Your tribe was awful. How come you didn't try to leave?"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"...Oh." She frowned. "Your tribe was awful. How come you didn't try to leave?"

"Why do you think? I did run away. I remember going to a cave. But they still caught me. I tried to light the temple in fire, i tried to sneak, to hide and to run and even to fly! They always catch me" She let out a shivery sigh

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

"Why do you think? I did run away. I remember going to a cave. But they still caught me. I tried to light the temple in fire, i tried to sneak, to hide and to run and even to fly! They always catch me" She let out a shivery sigh

The spirit felt anger rising up in her. "All of those nichelings deserve to be ripped apart by razoranas." She hissed, her kind personality seemingly gone. She snapped back to her normal self. "Crap! I didn't mean to say that out loud."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The spirit felt anger rising up in her. "All of those nichelings deserve to be ripped apart by razoranas." She hissed, her kind personality seemingly gone. She snapped back to her normal self. "Crap! I didn't mean to say that out loud."

The spirit stared at Quacktail

"What?" She asks

Is her mind that dark?

If it is, can i trust her?

Will she think im dark?

Will she feed me to razoranas?

I should stay on her good side

Or i might be a victim

Just now, Fox leaf said:

The spirit stared at Quacktail

"What?" She asks

Is her mind that dark?

If it is, can i trust her?

Will she think im dark?

Will she feed me to razoranas?

I should stay on her good side

Or i might be a victim

"I-It was nothing." She said quietly. "I hate violence! I hate it! I don't know why I said that! I'm sorry!" She blurted out suddenly. 

(i would have another flashback here but Chiyanna mentioned that we're regaining our memories too quickly so i'll slow down)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I-It was nothing." She said quietly. "I hate violence! I hate it! I don't know why I said that! I'm sorry!" She blurted out suddenly. 

(i would have another flashback here but Chiyanna mentioned that we're regaining our memories too quickly so i'll slow down)

"I wonder if there is food here..." she asked, changig the subject

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"Yeah, I wonder. I'm not sure if spirits need food but I'm kinda hungry." She said. Why did I say what I said before, now she probably thinks I'm a psychopath...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yeah, I wonder. I'm not sure if spirits need food but I'm kinda hungry." She said. Why did I say what I said before, now she probably thinks I'm a psychopath...

"I think i can smell something stinky nearby. Stinky fruit are nice to eat, but the smell gets in your fur for weeks"

13 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(Unfortunately food, like a lot of nice things, doesn't exist here. This can be a very though thing for some spirits to deal with and Guiding recalls some of her lost friends chewing on grass or trying to catch bugs to mimic the sensation of eating)

Just now, Liljatonttu said:

(Unfortunately food, like a lot of nice things, doesn't exist here. This can be a very though thing for some spirits to deal with and Guiding recalls some of her lost friends chewing on grass or trying to catch bugs to mimic the sensation of eating)

(welp never mind)