Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

On 1/9/2023 at 4:01 PM, Lilytuft said:

-Oh, yes, my apologies. Where were we?

"You were explaining some words to me. I guess I kind of know what a mother and a sister are now. I...saw them in my mind. I remembered. Thanks for helping me make some sense of it," they said, trying to reassure her. I still don't know what the rest of it meant, though. A picture of the large other, the mother, supposedly, licking the head of...well I guess my head stuck with the spirit. They weren't sure why. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 4:57 AM, Avilulu said:

Burning fell into some swampy water struggling to keep afloat at the same time they were having a bad coughing attack smog taking over their vision making them temporarily blind

Yeah they were not having a good time

it reminded her of some of the very rare times it would rain oh and smelling the smoke gave her a horrible memory that stays with her repeating over and over again whenever she closes her eyes 

They scramble trying to get out still

• Like 2

On 1/9/2023 at 11:20 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Yeah. I befriended peacock tail guy, his name is Thief now. And my name is Sharp."

(Sorry for keeping you locked so long!)

"Great! That's a good name!"

Run run run run run

Running is dangerous. I'm not getting lost again. Just focus on the conversation...

On 1/11/2023 at 6:17 AM, Chiyanna said:

"You were explaining some words to me. I guess I kind of know what a mother and a sister are now. I...saw them in my mind. I remembered. Thanks for helping me make some sense of it," they said, trying to reassure her. I still don't know what the rest of it meant, though. A picture of the large other, the mother, supposedly, licking the head of...well I guess my head stuck with the spirit. They weren't sure why. 

-That's good. Were there more words I was supposed to explain?

They shouldn't be thanking me. I owe this to them for letting them get lost in the first place.

On 1/12/2023 at 4:41 PM, Lilytuft said:

(Sorry for keeping you locked so long!)

"Great! That's a good name!"

Run run run run run

Running is dangerous. I'm not getting lost again. Just focus on the conversation...

(srry for not responding quickly my dad banned my from electronics yesterday) 

"Thanks." He slightly smiled for the first time.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 4:45 PM, Lilytuft said:

-That's good. Were there more words I was supposed to explain?

They shouldn't be thanking me. I owe this to them for letting them get lost in the first place.

"Brown, red, forgive, leave, it's alright if you can't explain them. They seem to be difficult to think."

But was it really alright? The spirit needed to know. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(srry for not responding quickly my dad banned my from electronics yesterday) 

"Thanks." He slightly smiled for the first time.

(Don't worry, it's ok!)

Was he imagining it, or did the spirit's posture seem more... content?

"What made you choose it?"

Run     run        run           run                       run                                  run

The thought at the back of his mind was slowing down and fading. Fangs relaxed a bit, though he was still wary.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Brown, red, forgive, leave, it's alright if you can't explain them. They seem to be difficult to think."

But was it really alright? The spirit needed to know. 

-Oh, right, right. Brown and red are colors. You're right, it's difficult to explain them. Forgive is when someone has wronged you and you stop hating them.

If only it were that easy.

-And leave is going somewhere else from the place you were in.

5 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

(Don't worry, it's ok!)

Was he imagining it, or did the spirit's posture seem more... content?

"What made you choose it?"

Run     run        run           run                       run                                  run

The thought at the back of his mind was slowing down and fading. Fangs relaxed a bit, though he was still wary.

"I remembered other nichelings...saying I was sharp. I don't know what the word means yet, but I like the sound of it."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I remembered other nichelings...saying I was sharp. I don't know what the word means yet, but I like the sound of it."

"It does have a nice ring to it"

He sat down, the smell finally having left him alone.

16 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

-Oh, right, right. Brown and red are colors. You're right, it's difficult to explain them. Forgive is when someone has wronged you and you stop hating them.

If only it were that easy.

-And leave is going somewhere else from the place you were in.

"I...guess you you dead you leave? I saw myself and someone said not to leave."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

"It does have a nice ring to it"

He sat down, the smell finally having left him alone.

He smiled. "Good luck finding out what your vision meant. See you later." He made his way back to Thief, and saw him with another nicheling.

• Like 1

041DA9DF-43EF-412D-BE3F-C0FDA5FF92DE.thumb.png.fe8790c7bfda49e1af222bd841e7f98a.png

- They have saber fangs, heat body and fishing tail(just saying this because it’s not very visible on the silhouette) 

- They seem to be rather young

- They have a strong sense of what they think is right and wrong

- They seem scared of the darkness, especially the dark sky

- They think they must have something bad in their life to have ended up here

• Like 1

The young spirit awoke from their slumber. It seemed to still be dark out, so they went back to sleep.

Hours later, they woke up once again, but the darkness remained. They closed their eyes again and tried to fall back asleep, but they weren’t tired enough anymore. They decided to get up and take a look around.

Starting to become more aware of their surroundings they noticed several strange things. The ground felt oddly soft, there seemed to be odd, spiky plants around them. And, as already mentioned it was weirdly dark.

To dark.

They looked at the ground, but all they saw was shadows. They looked towards the sky but they could only see darkness. They tried looking down at themself, but it was to dark to see anything.

This couldn’t be right. They didn’t know how they knew this but they did. There had to be light. There was always light.

So then why was there only darkness?

• Eek! 1

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I...guess you you dead you leave? I saw myself and someone said not to leave."

-Yes, the word is sometimes used that way. And that must have been a really rough memory then

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

He smiled. "Good luck finding out what your vision meant. See you later." He made his way back to Thief, and saw him with another nicheling.

"Alright, thank you!"

He didn't really want to be alone, but he did need some time to sort his thoughts out.

13 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Thief saw Sharp approaching him, and was glad that there was someone who could help him with the crying nicheling. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief saw Sharp approaching him, and was glad that there was someone who could help him with the crying nicheling. 

"Hey Thief." He greeted him. "Is this nicheling a newcomer?" He looked over at the other nicheling, who looked distraught.

• Like 1