Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

19 hours ago, PeanutBrittle said:

"Thanks" She said, no other words being able to come out of her mouth. She pondered to herself who these nichelings were and what they were like. She made notes in her head of them, the large one with the stinky tail seems to be the leader, there's the small one with the antlers, the one with the spikes on their back who seems to be freaking out and she thought there was one next to them, then those two that seem pretty untrustworthy in her opinion. If there were any other, they hadn't said anything. 

Nervous Brother

They smiled once more and then turned to Theif "Let's go."

12 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(YODA??????) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(sorry i was gone for a bit) 

"I'm going to Guiding too." Sharp said. "Hopefully we won't overwhelm her with this number of nichelings."

I think she has seen enough nichelings for the rest of eternity" the scarred one snarled

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(sorry i was gone for a bit) 

"I'm going to Guiding too." Sharp said. "Hopefully we won't overwhelm her with this number of nichelings."

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

They smiled once more and then turned to Theif "Let's go."

'Well, ok then, I'm pretty sure the swamps that way, the fog cleared a bit.' Thief pointed in the direction he saw the tree. Then he got up and started walking. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Well, ok then, I'm pretty sure the swamps that way, the fog cleared a bit.' Thief pointed in the direction he saw the tree. Then he got up and started walking. 

Crystal started walking as she felt a presence. Disappointment filled her when she realised it was a new presence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

I think she has seen enough nichelings for the rest of eternity" the scarred one snarled

"Well if you don't want to join us then go away." Sharp hissed.

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Sharp followed behind.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Well if you don't want to join us then go away." Sharp hissed.

Sharp followed behind.

The smoking nicheling looked hurt for a second, then returned to her normal gumpy face. She hissed and followed. The striped nicheling Stomped behind, head high, catching on branches

-

Crystal was hopping along the woods and roots to see the new nichelings. She saw a small quarrel

Thats no good if they are going to stay here forever

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The smoking nicheling looked hurt for a second, then returned to her normal gumpy face. She hissed and followed. The striped nicheling Stomped behind, head high, catching on branches

-

Crystal was hopping along the woods and roots to see the new nichelings. She saw a small quarrel

Thats no good if they are going to stay here forever

Sharp realized that he probably hurt the smoke-scarred one, but he decided to fix that later. Suddenly, he noticed another nicheling with a bluish aura. "Uh, should we go meet them?" He asked. He was hesitant, as they already had a lot of nichelings in their group.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp realized that he probably hurt the smoke-scarred one, but he decided to fix that later. Suddenly, he noticed another nicheling with a bluish aura. "Uh, should we go meet them?" He asked. He was hesitant, as they already had a lot of nichelings in their group.

Crystal bounded over to greet the. "Greetings. Please do not worry; I've been here many times" Crystal said and bowed her head

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Crystal bounded over to greet the. "Greetings. Please do not worry; I've been here many times" Crystal said and bowed her head

"Oh, good. I'm Sharp, that's Thief. We haven't figured out nicknames for the rest. We already have a swarm of nichelings to bring to Guiding. Well, we'll be on our way now. See you around." Sharp continued trotting in Guiding's direction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Oh, good. I'm Sharp, that's Thief. We haven't figured out nicknames for the rest. We already have a swarm of nichelings to bring to Guiding. Well, we'll be on our way now. See you around." Sharp continued trotting in Guiding's direction.

"WAIT!" The scarred nicheling suddenly screamed. She threw herself infront of Crystal. "You've been here before?" She asked.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox leaf said:

"WAIT!" The scarred nicheling suddenly screamed. She threw herself infront of Crystal. "You've been here before?" She asked.

Sharp just realized what the new nicheling had said. "Hey! No need to be so dramatic about it!" He hissed. "How have you been here multiple times?" He asked the new nicheling. 

(gotto go to school byee)

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp just realized what the new nicheling had said. "Hey! No need to be so dramatic about it!" He hissed. "How have you been here multiple times?" He asked the new nicheling. 

(gotto go to school byee)

"Y-es" Crystal started "Its because I'm actually still alive. I have been given gifted to talk with the past and present." She turned to the striped nicheling. "You recently passed. I saw you many times from the loss of other spirits." The nicheling jumped and the scarred one was watching with bright eyes

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Y-es" Crystal started "Its because I'm actually still alive. I have been given gifted to talk with the past and present." She turned to the striped nicheling. "You recently passed. I saw you many times from the loss of other spirits." The nicheling jumped and the scarred one was watching with bright eyes

Staying on the outskirts of the group,  the spirit watched the conversation with much intent. That nicheling could see the past?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"That sounds really cool. Who or what gave you the power to do that?" Sharp asked curiously.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"That sounds really cool. Who or what gave you the power to do that?" Sharp asked curiously.

"Oh whenever one passes it comes at random to their reincarnation"

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(im back so early bc at my school all Fridays are half days so i get out at 12:30. also i dont have school next week bc winter break 😎)

(Lucky. Australia doesn't have that)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(I'm an idiot probably, but which one does the striped nicheling refer to?)

Nervous Brother

"Past? You mean, along with being dead, we are in a place which doesn't even exist anymore?" always curious, and always even more confused, Nervous Brother had to find out more. This spirit was rather curious, anyway, with their glow that reminded Nervous of something they couldn't quite place.

Newly Forgotten

At first drawn to the soft glow of this one, the spirit cautiously got ever-closer, trying their best to stay away from the others, but still close enough to the voice they were drawn to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm an idiot probably, but which one does the striped nicheling refer to?)

Nervous Brother

"Past? You mean, along with being dead, we are in a place which doesn't even exist anymore?" always curious, and always even more confused, Nervous Brother had to find out more. This spirit was rather curious, anyway, with their glow that reminded Nervous of something they couldn't quite place.

Newly Forgotten

At first drawn to the soft glow of this one, the spirit cautiously got ever-closer, trying their best to stay away from the others, but still close enough to the voice they were drawn to.

(My newest one. The one that died in the living rp)

"By past I mean the... Dead? Deceased? Passed?" Crystal said awkwardly

• Like 2

Just now, Fox leaf said:

(My newest one. The one that died in the living rp)

"By past I mean the... Dead? Deceased? Passed?" Crystal said awkwardly

Nervous Brother

"Well, I know dead... We are for sure. So...we are past, and there are not dead...others?"

Newly Forgotten

When they were close to this new one, their eyes flashed blue. They saw in their mind the same stretch of blue they had seen before, with the same noise they couldn't make sense of. And they were looking out at it in peace and wonder. They looked down at their reflection, but didn't understand enough to see any more than the shadow they were now. Suddenly the shadow turned bigger.

Nervous Brother

They checked on the new spirit out of the corner of their eye, and saw that their eyes were no longer white. In fact, looking at them triggered a memory flash in them, two blue circles staring back at the spirit from a murky puddle. "Blue," they murmured to themself, as their own eyes flashed all but disappeared from the dark landscape for a moment. The memory flash was gone as soon as it came, and with the light in their eyes returning, they looked at Crystal, and saw this...other...for lack of a better word, was the same color. "Color!" they blurt out, before Crystal had a chance to respond to their first question.

((Sorry for long response and not giving u oppurtunity to reply first btw, just tryna figure out how to rp with myself lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous Brother

"Well, I know dead... We are for sure. So...we are past, and there are not dead...others?"

Newly Forgotten

When they were close to this new one, their eyes flashed blue. They saw in their mind the same stretch of blue they had seen before, with the same noise they couldn't make sense of. And they were looking out at it in peace and wonder. They looked down at their reflection, but didn't understand enough to see any more than the shadow they were now. Suddenly the shadow turned bigger.

Nervous Brother

They checked on the new spirit out of the corner of their eye, and saw that their eyes were no longer white. In fact, looking at them triggered a memory flash in them, two blue circles staring back at the spirit from a murky puddle. "Blue," they murmured to themself, as their own eyes flashed all but disappeared from the dark landscape for a moment. The memory flash was gone as soon as it came, and with the light in their eyes returning, they looked at Crystal, and saw this...other...for lack of a better word, was the same color. "Color!" they blurt out, before Crystal had a chance to respond to their first question.

((Sorry for long response and not giving u oppurtunity to reply first btw, just tryna figure out how to rp with myself lol

There are two worlds. The living and the dead. You are in the dead and I'm needed in the living"

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

There are two worlds. The living and the dead. You are in the dead and I'm needed in the living"

"Living?" Asked Nervous Brother, finally putting the pieces together, "Is that the place before, where mind-thought...memories come from?" 

Newly Forgotten 

They looked down at their new shadow, larger now, and looked back up to see things had changed some. Not much, but the blue swirled around in a way that made them uncomfortable. And they sensed a presence beside them.

Their eyes continued their blue glow,  as far as anyone else around them was concerned, but they couldn't see that themself. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Living?" Asked Nervous Brother, finally putting the pieces together, "Is that the place before, where mind-thought...memories come from?" 

Newly Forgotten 

They looked down at their new shadow, larger now, and looked back up to see things had changed some. Not much, but the blue swirled around in a way that made them uncomfortable. And they sensed a presence beside them.

Their eyes continued their blue glow,  as far as anyone else around them was concerned, but they couldn't see that themself. 

Its where you are before you come here. Its where there is pain and colours."