Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

19 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

A chill ran through Thief. If Nervous Guy was lost... 

'I'll go find him! He shouldn't be far! You guys stay here!' Thief didn't want anyone else to get lost. He ran back out onto the moors, always keeping the swamp in sight. He called for the Nervous Brother. 

@Chiyanna does Thief find your character or no?) 

The new spirit looked curiously. Why did they care so much?

-

The spirit scoffed. "Good luck! You'll get lost yourself!" She spat

16 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"He's not some random nicheling!" Sharp hissed at the smoke-scarred one. "We may have not known him for long, but he's trying to find his memories too." Sharp didn't care if he was being rude, he had a feeling that getting lost was a bad thing. He ran after Thief as fast as he could. 

Quacktail wandered around for a bit, and found a cave to rest in. When she peeked in, she noticed Flutter was there. "Oh, there you are. I was looking for you!" Quacktail curled up next to her. 

(Flutter is now Quacktail's adopted daughter lol)

"Ugh. Why do you all care so much??" She wondered

-

The new spirit agreed. "You would all be easy to kill!" She hissed, then caught herself. Uhhh... what was that? She realised she was the biggest one here. She, somehow, without noticing, instinctively, squared up her shoulders, unsheathed her claws, gotten her tail in a pointy position and barred her teeth. The smoke scar one was shrinking in fear for the big new nicheling.

-

"How did I get here!?" Flutter exclaimed

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(You can go looking, but I cannot guarantee that you will find him, or that you won't yourself get lost trying... 

I'm depending it upon a random generator for some randomness and drama. So if you do continue down this path of searching for me, my responses will be based off my dice rolls.)

Thr nervous brother walked in the direction they thought the swamp was. But the more they walked, the more the endless moor stretched out in front of them. They stopped beside some sort of plant...similair to the one seen in their memory flash earlier, to collect themself. Maybe they had been walking in the wrong direction, but what was the right one?

I can't remember, everything's so hazy. They looked at the plant, trying to picture it as they saw it earlier in their mind. Even that seemed hazy, only the colors of this place rather than the vibrant ones the plant was. It must be all this fog, that's all. It's crept into my mind.

Thief searched and searched. Nothingness stretched out in front of him. He couldn't see the swamp himself anymore. But he needed to find the Nervous Brother. Thief was the one who convinced everyone to go out, and now the Nervous one would be stuck out here forever because of him. He called the Nervous Brothers name again, louder this time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thief searched and searched. Nothingness stretched out in front of him. He couldn't see the swamp himself anymore. But he needed to find the Nervous Brother. Thief was the one who convinced everyone to go out, and now the Nervous one would be stuck out here forever because of him. He called the Nervous Brothers name again, louder this time. 

The smoking scarred nicheling rolled her eyes, then shot out a burst of smoke to let Theif know which way was everyone else

Just now, Fox leaf said:

The smoking scarred nicheling rolled her eyes, then shot out a burst of smoke to let Theif know which way was everyone else

(bruh is she a bonfire or something) 

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The new spirit looked curiously. Why did they care so much?

-

The spirit scoffed. "Good luck! You'll get lost yourself!" She spat

"Ugh. Why do you all care so much??" She wondered

-

The new spirit agreed. "You would all be easy to kill!" She hissed, then caught herself. Uhhh... what was that? She realised she was the biggest one here. She, somehow, without noticing, instinctively, squared up her shoulders, unsheathed her claws, gotten her tail in a pointy position and barred her teeth. The smoke scar one was shrinking in fear for the big new nicheling.

-

"How did I get here!?" Flutter exclaimed

"I don't know. But hey, at least I'm here." Quacktail's finned tail waved happily.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Sharp searched all around, calling his name as well, but to no avail. This can't be good. 

2 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Sharp let out a growl at her, which could be taken as 'go away'

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Nervous brother heard a noise in the distance, and then another, that had to be someone! But as they got ready to head that way they heard another sound from the other direction. Another one? How many are out here in the fog? Or was it the same call, bouncing around, appearing to come from many places at once. 

The second call seemed more distant. Was there a way to get to both of these others calling out into the fog? An idea suddenly occurred in their mind, so the nervous brother called out to both,

"I'm here!" they yelled as loud as they could muster, "Come this way!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp searched all around, calling his name as well, but to no avail. This can't be good. 

17 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Nervous brother heard a noise in the distance, and then another, that had to be someone! But as they got ready to head that way they heard another sound from the other direction. Another one? How many are out here in the fog? Or was it the same call, bouncing around, appearing to come from many places at once. 

The second call seemed more distant. Was there a way to get to both of these others calling out into the fog? An idea suddenly occurred in their mind, so the nervous brother called out to both,

7 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(I hope this is allowed)

image.thumb.png.92894e79fb4492150d3a8d03f32d46dc.png

-Crystal looks the same in the afterlife

-She keeps her memories

-She is able to travel here as she pleases

-Radiates tranquillity and often triggers memories

-Often speaks normal here

(You may want to get @Ghost-tuft's permission before rping as this character. It kinda defeats the point to have someone who keeps all their memories here, but on the flip side having a ghost-like creature that can travel in and out of this realm may add something lore-wise.)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I don't know. But hey, at least I'm here." Quacktail's finned tail waved happily.

Flutter smiled

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Sorry to help!" The nicheling growled

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Sharp ran after the sound until the Nervous Brother was in view. "Thank goodness we found you. Now let's get back to the group." He started making his way back towards the smoke-scarred one and the new nicheling.

• Like 1

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Sharp ran after the sound until the Nervous Brother was in view. "Thank goodness we found you. Now let's get back to the group." He started making his way back towards the smoke-scarred one and the new nicheling.

Smoke was pouring out so any nicheling could follow it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

(I hope this is allowed)

image.thumb.png.92894e79fb4492150d3a8d03f32d46dc.png

-Crystal looks the same in the afterlife

-She keeps her memories

-She is able to travel here as she pleases

-Radiates tranquillity and often triggers memories

-Often speaks normal here

(A few restrictions:

-There is no light here to reflect off of her, meaning she's a silhouette. Her eyes can still look the same though

-I'm actually fine with her keeping her memories upon arrival(s), but the longer she spends in this realm, the more she will forget so she might need to keep her visits brief and "recharge" in her home realm between them

-She's able to get lost just as anyone else, but she has the advantage of just leaving the realm if she can't find her way around)

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, Ghost-tuft said:

(A few restrictions:

-There is no light here to reflect off of her, meaning she's a silhouette. Her eyes can still look the same though

-I'm actually fine with her keeping her memories upon arrival(s), but the longer she spends in this realm, the more she will forget so she might need to keep her visits brief and "recharge" in her home realm between them

-She's able to get lost just as anyone else, but she has the advantage of just leaving the realm if she can't find her way around)

(Oh and I guess the cyan lines can have a glow to them, they just can't illuminate anyhing around them)

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"But there's another...other..." the nervous nicheling wasn't quite able to say what they wanted to for some reason. Their mind still felt rather foggy. But the sound of that cry from the other direction stuck in their mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"But there's another...other..." the nervous nicheling wasn't quite able to say what they wanted to for some reason. Their mind still felt rather foggy. But the sound of that cry from the other direction stuck in their mind.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Sharp looked at him, worried.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Sharp looked at him, worried.

"Another noise...another...eyes...but far...a spirit far, calling out." As they stuttered, searching for words that they were beggining to remember, a distant noise reached your ears. It was so far, and so faint, and it seemed even garbled.

(And yes I am doing something here but don't worry it shouldn't be against the rules)

• Like 1

Stepping out of a cave she was conjured in with small crystals underneath a large, twisted tree in the swamps- Crystal padded out and let her senses adjust. She broadcast a small aura to any spirits here- faint but enough to guide every nicheling to her tree- if they wanted to. She wanted to know if one of her old friends were still here

(Maybe I'll make a really old lost nicheling that was the friend)

15 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Flutter smiled

"What should we do now?" Quacktail got up and stretched her legs.

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Another noise...another...eyes...but far...a spirit far, calling out." As they stuttered, searching for words that they were beggining to remember, a distant noise reached your ears. It was so far, and so faint, and it seemed even garbled.

Sharp flinched. "Yeah, I don't like that sound either. Let's move away."

• Like 1

A distant sound awoke Guiding from the dreamless sleep she had drifted off to. She got up, prompting Fangs to do the same, and looked around for the source, but it was too far in the fog.

23 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Thief perked up at the spirits voice. This way! He thought confidently. He ran as fast as his paw let him, but the calling stopped. The fog was still all around him. Unease started to settle in. 'Hello? You there?' he called out again, hoping for an answer. Where was he... 'Nervous Guy?' his voice rose slightly. The fog seemed like a darkness, not letting him see anyone or anything. 

• Like 1