Stray Fawn Community

Share playlists and rant about hyperfixations >:D

RaylaCroissant

shoutout to GENSHIN i am currently obsessed with it 😭 its had a chokehold on my life for the past 5 months after id been mocking genshin players for the past like. year 

character arc fr 🙏 

hey guys just let you know the word hyperfixation should only be used by neurodivergent people, aka people with adhd and/or autism, etc. as someone with autism and adhd it's really offensive to see neurotypicals using neurodivergent only words.

anyways my current one is night in the woods. help.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, polly said:

hey guys just let you know the word hyperfixation should only be used by neurodivergent people, aka people with adhd and/or autism, etc. as someone with autism and adhd it's really offensive to see neurotypicals using neurodivergent only words.

obsession and hyperfixation are not interchangeable words as well. it's just an obsession 

8 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

shoutout to GENSHIN i am currently obsessed with it 😭 its had a chokehold on my life for the past 5 months after id been mocking genshin players for the past like. year 

character arc fr 🙏 

no you can still make fun of genshin players even tho you are one now. its an important activity within the community like yes none of us shower we are aware

16 minutes ago, polly said:

hey dude hyperfixating isn’t just a neurodivergent thing, neurotypical people can hyperfixate too, it’s of course much more common in neurodivergent people but not exclusive, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I’m just saying it’s not really harming anything for neurotypical people to use the word hyperfixation

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

hey dude hyperfixating isn’t just a neurodivergent thing, neurotypical people can hyperfixate too, it’s of course much more common in neurodivergent people but not exclusive, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I’m just saying it’s not really harming anything for neurotypical people to use the word hyperfixation

yeah it's true that some neurotypicals do, but I'm talking about just calling Normal interests hyperfixations when you don't experience it. because it diminishes the struggle neurodivergents go through !! 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

This thread has inspired me to finally put together an actual music playlist

Here it is, stil gonna add more songs eventually

I have no idea how linking these actually works, it shows the first thing but when you click on the corner (at least on PC) it brings you to the playlsit

(swear warning only for Welcome to the Internet)

And yes, my chaotic msm obsession has crept its way into this

3 hours ago, CRISP said:

This thread has inspired me to finally put together an actual music playlist

Here it is, stil gonna add more songs eventually

I have no idea how linking these actually works, it shows the first thing but when you click on the corner (at least on PC) it brings you to the playlsit

(swear warning only for Welcome to the Internet)

And yes, my chaotic msm obsession has crept its way into this

Mom come pick me up, I'm scared.

• Haha 2