Stray Fawn Community

(This is really late) Trading/Giving away nichelings.

Snowystar32

I think that we should be able to give our nichelings to other players(Like, they leave the tribe and move to a new tribe) So you can shrink your tribe size, you can only have five slots for giving-away nichelings and ten for trading, A button beside the ranks button would be a good idea, when you click the button, the option to trade or give away appears, if you select trade you can put what traits you want (And don't want)(6 traits max, 3 unwanted and 3 wanted, including immunity genes) as well as what gender, after you do this, any people who want several of your nichelings traits and have those required traits will appear, if there are none, your nicheling shall sit in the trading system until someone will want him/her. If you trade, you will go back into the tribe and get a notification about a nicheling leaving and a new one joining in their place, and with giving away you put your nicheling onto a special island where people can look at them and decide weather they want them for the price of 5 food, if a nicheling hasn't been taken and it's your's,you can take it back. It's mainly to remove unwanted nichelings and give someone else a potential nicheling to invite to their tribe, of course they would have to have either one rare gene at least or all healthy genes, no deformed paw, blind eyes or sickness allowed. Also it should be accessible from the start menu and if you get a nicheling from there, you choose which tribe to put it in.

Thank you for reading this, please notify me about any typos/ideas that you have on this suggestion (Also if you find a post about the same thing this wasn't intentional.)

7 replies to this post

On 8/25/2018 at 7:16 PM, Snowystar32 said:

Up

Carl Fredricksen, a 78-year-old balloon salesman, is about to fulfill a lifelong dream. Tying thousands of balloons to his house, he flies away to the South American wilderness. But curmudgeonly Carl's worst nightmare comes true when he discovers a little boy named Russell is a stowaway aboard the balloon-powered house. A Pixar animation.

(I'm not sorry)

• Haha 2

On 8/29/2018 at 7:43 AM, Goggles-kun said:

Carl Fredricksen, a 78-year-old balloon salesman, is about to fulfill a lifelong dream. Tying thousands of balloons to his house, he flies away to the South American wilderness. But curmudgeonly Carl's worst nightmare comes true when he discovers a little boy named Russell is a stowaway aboard the balloon-powered house. A Pixar animation.

(I'm not sorry)

This is... The best thing I've ever heard XD. Also I write "Up" so people see these posts.