Stray Fawn Community

Seekers.

Renio2490

HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT SEEKERS IS? Kallik, Toklo, Lusa, Taqqiq, Hashi, Miki, Yakone, Chenoa, Hakan, Shesh, Ossi, Tibik, Hala, Yas, Wapi, Flo, Fala, Ashia, King, Yogi, Taktuq, Kimissi, Ujurak, Shila, add more to this list of Seekers characters. I know I'm missing some because I can't remember how to spell there names. So you know what Seekers is? Also, you can talk about things that happen in the seekers series. (SPOILERS Like Kallik's mother dying or Lusa getting lost)

• Like 1

I haven't read them but I know it is from the Erin Hunter Team and that it is about bears. I was never interested in it though. I have picked up survivors but it didn't convince me. The second book still is unread in my book shelf, which is very rare. And I picked up Bravelands which is boring. Maybe I should pick up Seekers...

8 hours ago, Jojo said:

I haven't read them but I know it is from the Erin Hunter Team and that it is about bears. I was never interested in it though. I have picked up survivors but it didn't convince me. The second book still is unread in my book shelf, which is very rare. And I picked up Bravelands which is boring. Maybe I should pick up Seekers...

Oi! It's not boring! The end of the second book was a super cliffhanger. One character is literally gazing into the jaws of death... That book also made me cry so much when a baby elephant died 😭

• Like 1

Also, I read all the books from the library (more than three years ago), and I think what was the third book got lost. I had it in my room (in an apartment) one day, gone the next time. I never found it. Thus, the book has been lost for 3+ years, during which we moved.

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Oi! It's not boring! The end of the second book was a super cliffhanger. One character is literally gazing into the jaws of death... That book also made me cry so much when a baby elephant died 😭

oof I flipped open a random Seekers book I had lying around (my sister's I think) and opened up to the part where Moon dies ;o;

I haven't even read the series, like who the hecc is moon and it still hit me so hard

fun

14 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

But cliffhangers and deaths only mean something if you are connected to the characters. The elephant (Aurora? I forgot her name) had no problems apart from weird visions. There was no tension in her viewpoints. Then we had the monkeys that was alright but the whole forbidden love and underdog things have been used so much that it is just boring to read. There was nothing fresh about it. The only interesting one was the lion. He had troubles and tension. Shit was going on in his life. If the book had been only about him I would have been on board but the other chapters totally disrupted the tension for me.

7 hours ago, Jojo said:

But cliffhangers and deaths only mean something if you are connected to the characters. The elephant (Aurora? I forgot her name) had no problems apart from weird visions. There was no tension in her viewpoints. Then we had the monkeys that was alright but the whole forbidden love and underdog things have been used so much that it is just boring to read. There was nothing fresh about it. The only interesting one was the lion. He had troubles and tension. Shit was going on in his life. If the book had been only about him I would have been on board but the other chapters totally disrupted the tension for me.

The elephant that died was (SPOILER ALERT) Moon, a tiny little elephant. The main elephant told him a story as he died and I cried for 10 minutes ahh

(also the main elephant is named Sky which is coincidentally my online name lol)

I just love books I've cried so many times from reading them though...

The lions attack, and Titan gets a hold on Moon's neck. Sky calls for help, but it is too late. Moon dies, as Sky tells him the end of the story, finally telling him as he died, "And he found the star and he was happy." Sky choked out the last word edged with grief.

17 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

The elephant that died was (SPOILER ALERT) Moon, a tiny little elephant. The main elephant told him a story as he died and I cried for 10 minutes ahh

(also the main elephant is named Sky which is coincidentally my online name lol)

I just love books I've cried so many times from reading them though...

The lions attack, and Titan gets a hold on Moon's neck. Sky calls for help, but it is too late. Moon dies, as Sky tells him the end of the story, finally telling him as he died, "And he found the star and he was happy." Sky choked out the last word edged with grief.

I read it in german so the names are quite different and I admit I can't remember much but it is great if you enjoy the books :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...