Stray Fawn Community

quest for a nichesona!

georgie

so ive seen people making "nichesonas" so im gonna make one. the obvious ones I can think of are:

blue eyes (I have blue eyes, sometimes light blue, sometimes dark blue. its weird.)

some sort of yellow in there (my favourite colour)

so I did some thinking, and this is what I've got:20190130214701_1.thumb.jpg.f20f32ee324ce92c83b3c5f28f2a9ae8.jpg20190130214716_1.thumb.jpg.96e2d3b82b25e60309ea482bde764faf.jpg20190130214721_1.thumb.jpg.d2b9144166f095359d21345eb77ca596.jpg20190130214729_1.thumb.jpg.81f8cc441fd6f060f8a37fc02cac7b37.jpg

here I am! ill explain everything:

round ears because I just liked them lol

antennae because I am really smart (like, the smartest in my year group. yeah im one of those nerds who never studies but ends up with the best scores. its weird) and they just seem to be quite associated with like, wisdom n' stuff?

saber tooth fangs because I have really big canines and my teeth are just deformed af (im getting braces when I turn 13 in june and I think theyre just gonna randomly take some out and hope then the braces will put them all in line properly) honestly I think the derp snout would make more sense for my mouth lmao

I already explained blue eyes and yellow fur, but I just like the panda mask and the white pattern

big body cause im fat

tailfin because I like beaches and stuff (I used to love swimming but not really anymore) and when I was little I loved mermaids. and I live like right on the coast so yeah

recessive shortsighted because somehow against all odds I have perfect eyes (like seriously, both my parents have bad eyesight)

nimble finger cause you will never spot me sitting still. I will always be fiddling with my hands and it even annoys me

mammut foot because for some reason when I walk it sounds like i stomp angrily everywhere

immunity gc because that's my initials

• Like 4

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

antennae because I am really smart (like, the smartest in my year group. yeah im one of those nerds who never studies but ends up with the best scores. its weird) and they just seem to be quite associated with like, wisdom n' stuff?

Same. At my old school I was in all the advanced classes with like 5 or 6 other kids in a school with a lot of *cough cough dumb cough cough* not as smart kids.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

I know the feeling, tought I'm slowly getting dumber...

• 2 weeks later...