Stray Fawn Community

Niche hates me...

Jojo

You know. Since the semester break officially started I thought why not play Niche and do another story mode playthrough since I have done only one so fare.

This is how it went.

20190205151340_1.thumb.jpg.3a60bb5ebd7dcf8dfaa7843350661307.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Yup. Niche hates me too. Everytime I start a new save, there's always 1 immunity that is never passed on.

I can remember a tribe that always struggled with the B immunity, until it just wasn't passed on anymore and went extinct. It's often either B or G for me. They're cursed by the nicheling gods. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Oh my god the back luck right there

At that point I would just console home island immunity into one of the babies Adam had because that's just ridiculous xD 

Didn't want to mess up everything. So I just quit and returned to my plan to not play until the update comes ^^

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Didn't want to mess up everything. So I just quit and returned to my plan to not play until the update comes ^^

I honestly would continue to play nonstop cause this game is awesome!! hah that's if i had a computer cries

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

That sucks. I wish they would implement a fix after 8 nichelings sometimes :/

or is that against the spirit of the game?

I don't know. I thought the same thing but it is kinda rare that it happens and easy to start a new game at this point/ you don't have lost much so I guess it isn't needed that much

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 10:46 PM, Jojo said:

I don't know. I thought the same thing but it is kinda rare that it happens and easy to start a new game at this point/ you don't have lost much so I guess it isn't needed that much

You can get in this situation even waaaay later on in a game: your last surviving star may just refuse to pass it down. Been there, didn't like it. Day 100ish,  I think. But it's realistic, so I'm trying to not complain.^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magpie said:

You can get in this situation even waaaay later on in a game: your last surviving star may just refuse to pass it down. Been there, didn't like it. Day 100ish,  I think. But it's realistic, so I'm trying to not complain.^^

That sucks even more. Never had it happen to me because I am maticulous about my home island immunties but I can imagine the pain.

• Like 1