Stray Fawn Community

Nichling Sculpture

SleepyTurtle

Hello!

I've been playing Niche since the steam release, and It's my go-to relax while I drink my morning coffee game. I also make ceramics as a hobby, and I recently decided to try sculpting one of my nichelings just because the combinations of colors and features are endless (I've always thought the nicheling models would be perfect for 3D printing or other 3D media). It was quite the challenge, but I'm pleased with the results! The nicheling itself is about an inch tall, and I put in on a leaf to make a dish for jewelry or small items. 

Nicheling 2.jpg

Nicheling 1.jpg

• Like 10

Merchandise was a thing, but only as a kickstarter reward. The available options were some nicheling figurines and some fuzzy ears I think? Stray Fawn probably doesn’t have merchandise within their budget, but if it happened one day that’d seriously be the best.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Merchandise was a thing, but only as a kickstarter reward. The available options were some nicheling figurines and some fuzzy ears I think? Stray Fawn probably doesn’t have merchandise within their budget, but if it happened one day that’d seriously be the best.

I agree that they probably don't have the resources or desire to bother with merch, but it's a nice idea!

• Like 1