Stray Fawn Community

quote someone but make them say whatever you want

Sky

2 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I had observed this abominable  behaviour while eating my daily slice of raw butter and drinking jam-tea. It almost made me choke on the teeth. I put so much effort into de-guming them and this is how the world treats me...

I don't understand why you insist on them. The texture can't be good. Was the donator at least dead this time?

• Haha 2

These would have been bad in context:

If you do not, That's helping me, anyway. (Wait, what?!)

If you do not, That's responding (some underlying psychological issues on my part here). I'll just wait...

Sane and non-creepy things to say from your local n̶e̶i̶g̶h̶b̶o̶u̶r̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶p̶a̶t̶h̶ spacecat.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so we have spacecat of stray fawn, toycat of minecraft now who's next,

On 4/7/2020 at 10:12 AM, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

spacecat. is. whining.

oh no. I. am. being. infected! help. h elp.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zixvir said:

oh no. I. am. being. infected! help. h elp.

Cougi5ro6ti5ekzgoritrulfizrkuftjezltigktdjtdo6titekuor4w7tougktfjtstew5otougngyhreouäolzrjwpul hfjtei6tpiizftketifouckhchau4rpuhöjcteurpihumgjtdkutöihmhetkrüiukteutrouoählftjdtjditfzirouhüijüouütoze3zwtudkzg9t7zü7züittisjtxitglugmzdktdzlgöhmintejreöägtjsjmljjtsjtxlugüo9ü7zitazeskupizüuäoupurtkeitskglugüikta3zsntoigjtsehsztdougoutühohöugitetkfizfkzg.

Oh, god, you must be in so much pain right now. Why is this how it starts?

1 hour ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

Oh, god, you must be in so much pain right now. Why are you sick and how does it start?

(I just remembered that the corona virus is a thing) oh. no. well. th e. virus. is. o n. my. pc. a nd. makes. m e. w rite. l i k e. t h i s.but. it is. not .at .it's. w o rst.plz. h e lp.

6 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Unfortunately for all of you mouth-breathing mortals, I have gathered enough data about Earth. I'll be sending my cavalry of warriors from JE-394 very soon to eradicate every single pathetic molecule on this planet.

oh

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Unfortunately for all of you mouth-breathing mortals, I have gathered enough data about the solar system. I'll be sending my cavalry of warriors from JE-394 very soon to eradicate every single pathetic warm blood in this system

oh no the rise of the snake king!

quick!, grab wormwood herb and marigold!(those plants deter snakes) plant the marigolds and us wormwood herb spray on snakes to deter and confuse him, unless it isn't the snake king, if it isn't, just make pitfall traps.

15 minutes ago, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

what anvironment should i keep my an cermet in?

keep your cermat at temparture boiling

in an hot bed

on an hot bed

in an hot house

in an hot climayte