Stray Fawn Community

Any good free games?

Alfamangle

5 minutes ago, Alfamangle said:

I'm talking about pc

And

Tried Untold tales, saves messed up and never saved for me

Tried deltarune, found it not very fun, so played something else instead

Hehe, how about the rage game Auf Abwegen?

30 minutes ago, Alfamangle said:

have sims 3, it's way better

Sims 4 is better for normal sims, however, because you cannot control pets and need an expansion to add them in, sims 3 is better for warrior cats challenges and other animal related activities. 

Also Sims 3 isn't free right now. So some people may not be able to get it. (Though, Sims 4 isn't free forever. So it will eventually get to the point where some people can't get both.)

On the subject of roblox, I'm actually surprised how many decent games are on there. One of my favourites is probably Era of terror. Its like a free knockoff of the isle, except its somewhat less time consuming. It does need to work out some bugs though...

There are also a LOT of rolplay games on there.

• Like 1

io games are always fun. Agar, slither, moomoo, mope, narwhale and zombie are a few favorites

My favorite roblox games are Wild Savanna (fun but super glitchy) and Natural Disaster Survival. The beekeeper one (I forget what it’s called) is also fun to play

theres also Wolves Life 3 on roblox, which is a wolf rpg. I always end up adopting edgy and depressed wolf pups when I play and end up abandoning them because they take up too much of my time :,)

oh and there’s a warrior cats RP one that’s fun but the cat models are ugly ;-;

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, magnolia said:

io games are always fun. Agar, slither, moomoo, mope, narwhale and zombie are a few favorites

My favorite roblox games are Wild Savanna (fun but super glitchy) and Natural Disaster Survival. The beekeeper one (I forget what it’s called) is also fun to play

theres also Wolves Life 3 on roblox, which is a wolf rpg. I always end up adopting edgy and depressed wolf pups when I play and end up abandoning them because they take up too much of my time :,)

Have you seen the dragon one?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Try Lake territory, it has beautiful morphs, and is active

• Like 1