Stray Fawn Community

owo

Alfamangle

Niche/Nibatus ratio on off topic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. D you frequest Nibatus or Niche (on the forums) more, just taking a ratio of how popular Nibatus and Niche are

• Niche
    • Nimbatus

6 hours ago, Jojo said:

I feel like the Nimbatus people only care about the Nimbatus section. They probably feel really weirded out by us ^^

I have seen some of the Nimbatus guys pop over on the Niche section before, though! (I think @Lurkily did it sometimes... where’d he go, too?... all the boys keep disappearing...)

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

I guess Nimbatus inspires less "culture". Can you draw a specific spacedrone someone posses as, then put a can of coke on their head?

I'll totally have to play that game just to be a menace sometime. Can you have two accounts? (By forum rules)

I like niche because it has animals.. and it’s somewhat educational it teaches genetics, and it’s strategy based. I look for new games yet I can never find something that I like more!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

I have seen some of the Nimbatus guys pop over on the Niche section before, though! (I think @Lurkily did it sometimes... where’d he go, too?... all the boys keep disappearing...)

Lurkily didn't have time for the forum anymore. He made a post about it a while back.

3 hours ago, recalibrating spacecat.exe said:

I guess Nimbatus inspires less "culture". Can you draw a specific spacedrone someone posses as, then put a can of coke on their head?

I'll totally have to play that game just to be a menace sometime. Can you have two accounts? (By forum rules)

I'd say no to double accounts.

• Like 2