Stray Fawn Community

If you given two weeks to be the last person on earth, what would you do?

Okay now that I know everyone will come back I’ll be happier

I’d probably spend most of my time preparing for when my friends and family come back. If I could drive, I would raid a store and decorate my house and make it lovely for them. Maybe I could do everything for them! All their chores! Who knows?

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Huh. If everybody comes  back in the end I don't know... Oh no I lied I know. I'd go to the barn where I ride and ride all the horses that I have always wanted to ride but that belong to other people. And of course I'd make sure that they don't starve in the time no one is there.

Apart from that not much I think. Maybe to a movie marathon at a cinema or something like that (that is actually an awesome idea!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd feed everyone's pets... And have time for nothing else propably. I don't know. If I were to raid a store, I'd get caught...

Maybe I'd work on comic pages and finally update a roleplay site that I'm supposed to take care of. Aaand...

If this happened to my mom, she'd spend the whole time cleaning our apartment

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Morso said:

If this happened to my mom, she'd spend the whole time cleaning our apartment

That's such a mom thing to do. I can see it in front of my eyes *finally some time lone. Now I can get all the stuff done without the little brats running around*

• Haha 3

But really, I'm just team play-catch-up on whatever I was meant to be doing. 2 weeks isn't that much. Spent the entire last summer* going over chemistry because our education sucked + spacecats + no stress = madness

(*excluding 4 weeks of hell that will never be mentioned again)