Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Waliula

Sky

I have made a wolf breeding simulator! Yippee! It only took me about 4 hours!This world is called Waliula (wall-ee-oo-luh). Many wolves live here in Waliula... hopefully you will find a good mate! Also, I'm probably not gonna be very good at this, hopefully it goes well (I'm gonna be making up some of this as I go...) :D Oh yeah and if you notice I've been online but not updating this (and I didn't say that I wasn't going to be updating it for a little while), then feel free to remind me xD Also please let me know if you have questions

READ THIS

• Quote territory to choose it as your home
  • More territories may come later, idk
  • The wolves have already been generated before anyone has chosen the territories, so know that if your wolf isn't very good...
  • No personalities generated, except for Special Personalities that are basically just traits that have special effects and can be passed down. So let your imagination run free with what your wolves's personalities are!
  • Mates will not immediately be generated. You must find a mate to court on your own! You have a chance of finding a possible mate whenever you explore, and there is a smaller chance you can find one doing a different activity.
  • You CAN die, but only if you have a mate and/or pups (I don't want to leave anybody wolfless!). If you die, you may choose to continue with your mate, or pups if you have any. Mates and pups can die at any time (that is, an event can happen at any time that can cause them to die).
  • If you want to play this, please be active. Don't own a wolf if you're not gonna play it!
  • Please let me know if you're going to be inactive for a while.
  • At least for right now, I do not have an event generator, so I'll be making up most of the events myself. However I will use random number generators to help me with it so I don't have to decide everything. Random.org could decide whether your favorite pup lives or dies...

INFORMATION ABOUT STATS ETC

• strength, hunting, and howling can be raised through any interaction that utilizes them. For example, howling to Solis raises Howling by 1.
  • Fertility: Chance of successful mating.
  • Strength: Increases chance of success when fighting.
  • Hunting (the stat): Increases chance of success when hunting.
  • Howling (the stat): Increases chance of success when howling to the gods. (useful if you want to easily control certain things)
  • Hunger: If the main wolf gets below 40% Hunger, they will temporarily (until they are above 40% Hunger again) receive +3 Hunting skill, but will also (temporarily) receive -3 Attack. Aggressive wolves are slightly more likely to appear when you are below 40% Hunger as well. If a mate goes below 40% Hunger, it is the same as the main wolf, except if they go below 20%, they could die. Pups have Hunger, but as soon as you and your mate hunt, the pups will be fed too. 100% Hunger means that the wolf is full, btw.
  • Hunting (the action): If it is just the main wolf going hunting, their Hunting stat will come into play on if they catch food or not. If the main wolf and their mate go hunting, the Hunting stats will still come into play. If a wolf (or two) catch prey, they will instantly goe to 100% Hunger (full).
  • Howling to the gods has a chance of having a certain affect upon your land. The effect that successfully howling to a certain god/dess gives is shown next to the god/dess's name. There is no way to decrease chances of something unless there is a god whose affect would cancel it out-- for example, if you don't want it to be rainy the next day, howl to Solis.
  • Special Traits (ST): These are traits that can be passed down. Each ST has a special effect-- like Eyeless will make your wolf unable to hunt and will lower their Strength (they can't fight as easily without being able to see).
  • Injuries can happen and can affect your wolf. For example, your wolf could be blinded in one of it's eyes, reducing it's strength by 2 (it isn't as easy to fight when you ca't see as well as you used to!)
  • If two player wolves both explore at the same time, there's a chance they might be able to interact with eachother. There's an even smaller chance that one wolf could find another's territory and wolf.
  • Once your pups grow up, they will soon leave to find their own territories. They can show up as mates for other players!
  • Social levels: Enemies,mortal Enemies,  Hated, Disliked, Neutral, Liked, Friends, Good Friends, Allies. you start off in the very middle, 50/100 on neutral.
  • Romantic levels: Courting, Mates, Mates Forever

The wolf gods (all names are words in Latin that correspond to what they're the god of, according to Google Translate), along with the

• Solis, God of the Sun, sunny next day
  • Venandi, God of Hunting, extra Hunting skill for 1 day
  • Cadens, God of Rain, raining next day
  • Amare, Goddess of Love, for 1 day you can gain extra points when bonding with your (potential) mate
  • Viribus, God of Strength, extra Strength for 2 days
  • Fertilitatis, Goddess of Fertility, better Fertility for 2 days
  • Ventus, God of Wind, windy next day
  • Procella, Goddess of Storms, storming next day (could be thunderstorm or snowstorm)
  • Nebula, Goddess of Fog, foggy next day
  • Amicita, Goddess of Friendship, extra Social points when interacting Socially
  • Clade, God of Disaster, bigger chance pf a disaster happening the next day

The sun shining down on the flowers below is warm and soft as the trees gently sway. This is @FlowerMask's home.

image.png.a592e57945bf104c13bd35e22eb0e874.png

Fire-petal

Male

47% (average) Fertility,, 4 Strength, 3 Hunting, 3 Howling. Level 1.

Hunger: 65%

image.png.27a598e73d8495537721ff4e24ddd541.png

Bright-lily

Female

65% (high) Fertility, 1 Strength, 2 Hunting, 4 Howling. They are confident! 

Hunger: 62%

The pine needles underfoot are a little prickly as you walk below the towering trees. This is @Flopity's home.

image.png.6e7f5b50f007be218d226b2a7410382b.png

Jade

Female

31% (low) Fertility, 5 Strength, 5 Hunting, 5 Howling.  Level 1.

Hunger: 83%

image.png.002ebc208eb392d1f2514e33b9f4a58b.png

Falcon

Male

68% (average) Fertility, 5 Strength, 4 Hunting, 2 Howling. They are fatherly!

Hunger: 90%

The water ripples as you push through the reeds to gaze out upon the large pond in front of you. This is @Renio2490's home.

image.png.f9b07fadbc691d9161abbc0b055d1e11.png

Lilk

Male

58% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 1 Hunting, 3 Howling. They are romantic!  Level 1.

Hunger: 61%

image.png.4a8e6aa0990d67b921fedfa96d85cdf5.png

Falre

Male

1 Attack, 1 Hunting

Hunger: 93%

The snow crunches below your feet as you walk along the river separating a mountain and a small forest. This is@MelonNicheling's home.

image.png.612c6e497cf9362b7652f1e3d37d1b3c.png

Deserted

Female

44% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 4 Hunting, 5 Howling.  Level 1.

Hunger: 88%

The grass blocks your vision as you trudge through the fields that border a huge forest. This is @Brokenshock's home.

image.png.3348dfa71be4b67e2cb6d825a88d85ae.png

Soul-Wood

Female

60% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 4 Hunting, 5 Howling.  Level 1.

100% Hunger

image.png

12 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I have made a wolf breeding simulator! Yippee! It only took me about 4 hours!This world is called Waliula (wall-ee-oo-luh). Many wolves live here in Waliula... hopefully you will find a good mate! Also, I'm probably not gonna be very good at this, hopefully it goes well (I'm gonna be making up some of this as I go...) :D Oh yeah and if you notice I've been online but not updating this (and I didn't say that I wasn't going to be updating it for a little while), then feel free to remind me xD Also please let me know if you have questions

READ THIS

• Quote territory to choose it as your home
  • More territories may come later, idk
  • The wolves have already been generated before anyone has chosen the territories, so know that if your wolf isn't very good...
  • No personalities generated, except for Special Personalities that are basically just traits that have special effects and can be passed down. So let your imagination run free with what your wolves's personalities are!
  • 3 turns per day! Some events have special interactions that don't take up turns.
  • Day ends when all players have used their turns OR if some players have used their turns but one or more others won't respond. In the latter case, those who didn't use their turns will receive extra turns for the next day. If more than 1 day passes without a certain player responding, the extra turns will not accumulate.
  • Mates will not immediately be generated. You must find a mate to court on your own! You have a chance of finding a possible mate whenever you explore, and there is a smaller chance you can find one doing a different activity.
  • You CAN die, but only if you have a mate and/or pups (I don't want to leave anybody wolfless!). If you die, you may choose to continue with your mate, or pups if you have any. Mates and pups can also die :(
  • If you want to play this, please be active. Don't own a wolf if you're not gonna play it!
  • Please let me know if you're going to be inactive for a while.
  • At least for right now, I do not have an event generator, so I'll be making up most of the events myself. However I will use random number generators to help me with it so I don't have to decide everything. Random.org could decide whether your favorite pup lives or dies...

INFORMATION ABOUT STATS ETC

• strength, hunting, and howling can be raised through any interaction that utilizes them. For example, howling to Solis raises Howling by 1.
  • Fertility: Chance of successful mating.
  • Strength: Increases chance of success when fighting.
  • Hunting: Increases chance of success when hunting.
  • Howling (the stat): Increases chance of success when howling to the gods. (useful if you want to easily control certain things)
  • Howling to the gods has a chance of having a certain affect upon your land. For example, howling to Amare has a chance to slightly increase the amount of Romantic social points you can earn at a time when interacting with another wolf the next day. Howling to Solis increases the chance that the weather will be sunny the next day. There is no way to decrease chances of something unless there is a god whose affect would cancel it out-- for example, if you don't want it to be rainy the next day, howl to Solis.
  • Special Traits (ST): These are traits that can be passed down. Each ST has a special effect-- like Eyeless will make your wolf unable to hunt and will lower their Strength (they can't fight as easily without being able to see).
  • Injuries can happen and can affect your wolf. For example, your wolf could be blinded in one of it's eyes, reducing it's strength by 2 (it isn't as easy to fight when you ca't see as well as you used to!)
  • If two player wolves both explore at the same time, there's a chance they might be able to interact with eachother. There's an even smaller chance that one wolf could find another's territory and wolf.
  • Once your pups grow up, they will soon leave to find their own territories. They can show up as mates for other players!

The wolf gods (all names are words in Latin that correspond to what they're the god of, according to Google Translate)

• Solis, God of the Sun
  • Luna, Goddess of the Moon
  • Venandi, God of Hunting
  • Cadens, God of Rain
  • Amare, Goddess of Love
  • Viribus, God of Strength
  • Fertilitatis, Goddess of Fertility
  • Ventus, God of Wind
  • Procella, Goddess of Storms
  • Nebula, Goddess of Fog
  • Amicita, Goddess of Friendship
  • Clade, God of Disaster

The sun shining down on the flowers below is warm and soft as the trees gently sway. Is this your new home?

YES IT IS!! Er please and thanks you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The snow crunches below your feet as you walk along the river separating a mountain and a small forest. Is this your new home?

Mhm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

YES IT IS!! Er please and thanks you.

Male

47% (average) Fertility,, 4 Strength, 2 Hunting, 3 Howling.

Fertility is generated from 10% to 100% (average is the most common, rarest is 90-100%), stats are from 1-5

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Amare, Goddess of Love

But.. but what about Venus?

Or Aphrodite, as everyone but those stupid Romans call her. Just kidding. I love Camp Jupiter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

But.. but what about Venus?

Or Aphrodite, as everyone but those stupid Romans call her. Just kidding. I love Camp Jupiter.

Camp blood half is yesser.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

yes please
my home is where I die

Male

58% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 4 Hunting, 3 Howling. They are romantic! (Special Trait that can be passed on!) Immediate score of 10 in Romantic relationships.

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Male

47% (average) Fertility,, 4 Strength, 2 Hunting, 3 Howling.

Fertility is generated from 10% to 100% (average is the most common, rarest is 90-100%), stats are from 1-5

Fire-petal

1 hour ago, Ancient Eve's Nose said:

Mhm.

Female

44% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 1 Hunting, 5 Howling. (what a terrible hunter, oh my... but hey, at least she's got the starting max for Howling!)

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Male

58% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 4 Hunting, 3 Howling. They are romantic! (Special Trait that can be passed on!) Immediate score of 10 in Romantic relationships.

Lilk
(oh my gosh yes I love this guy
also Alphys' theme is playing right now)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Female

44% (average) Fertility, 2 Strength, 1 Hunting, 5 Howling. (what a terrible hunter, oh my... but hey, at least she's got the starting max for Howling!)

Deserted

1 hour ago, Flopity said:

I’ll take the pine forest one. (I’m on my iphone and can’t really quote.)

(managing to quickly add this, phew!)

image.png.6e7f5b50f007be218d226b2a7410382b.png

Female

31% (low) Fertility, 5 Strength, 4 Hunting, 5 Howling.

• Like 1